PDA

View Full Version : Mahomes: Bengals are better than the Bills

swiper
07-15-2023, 07:29 PM
I'm very surprised Woodman hasn't posted this. :handball:

Patrick Mahomes said Bengals were better than Bills before playoff matchup (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/patrick-mahomes-said-bengals-were-better-than-bills-before-playoff-matchup)

During the last postseason, when the Chiefs had won their divisional round game and knew they’d be playing the Bengals-Bills winner in the AFC Championship Game, Patrick Mahomes felt the Bengals were the better team.

Although Mahomes didn’t say it publicly, he did say it privately, in comments that aired on the new Netflix documentary series that followed him through the 2022 season.

“I think the Bengals are better, but I think with all those injuries on the o-line that the Bills have a chance,” Mahomes said, via NewYorkUpstate.com.

Even thinking the Bengals were better, Mahomes wanted to face them.

“I mean, I think we match up better versus the Bills, but I want to play the Bengals. I mean, I just want to play them, we haven’t beaten them, and I’m tired of their talking,” Mahomes said.

sukie
07-15-2023, 09:23 PM
Bengals were better.

TigerJ
07-15-2023, 09:34 PM
Last season at least. We'll see what the upcoming season holds.

OpIv37
07-15-2023, 10:26 PM
And? We all saw what happened on the field before the Hamlin injury. We all saw what happened on the field in the playoff game. It’s no shock that one of the bet QB’s in the NFL saw it.

YardRat
07-16-2023, 07:18 AM
He was right.

pkschul
07-20-2023, 09:14 AM
Yeah, no controversy here. Everybody knew. I knew from the first couple series of the Hamlin game that the Bills were outmatched. I had low hopes for them winning the playoff game.

Forward_Lateral
07-20-2023, 09:40 AM
Um, he was right??

The Bengals thoroughly pounded the asses of the Bills

Buffalogic
07-20-2023, 11:06 AM
The crippled version of the bills they faced in the playoffs the bengals were surely better than.

jamze132
07-21-2023, 06:11 AM
Watching “Quarterback” is very interesting. I’d love to see Josh on season 2 next year to see how hard he works. Mahomes is impressive and he’s a cocky little ****. Love it.

YardRat
07-21-2023, 06:16 AM
The crippled version of the bills they faced in the playoffs the bengals were surely better than.

The Bengals version that started a bunch of second-team scrubs on the offensive line, in our house?

Forward_Lateral
07-21-2023, 06:26 AM
The Bengals version that started a bunch of second-team scrubs on the offensive line, in our house?

And the D-line didn't even get a sniff of Burrow.

It was pathetic

Buffalogic
07-21-2023, 07:03 AM
The Bengals version that started a bunch of second-team scrubs on the offensive line, in our house?Yup, with how crappy the dline was without von it was nearly impossible to stop their skill position players on our 4th string safety and injury mangled poyer. Poyer was awful that game and shouldn't have been playing but you kind of have to when the other safety is a 4th stringer lol.

The hurt version of their oline was better than the hurt version of our secondary. I'm excited for the rematch this year.

notacon
07-21-2023, 03:28 PM
Watching “Quarterback” is very interesting. I’d love to see Josh on season 2 next year to see how hard he works. Mahomes is impressive and he’s a cocky little ****. Love it.

I haven’t started watching it yet. I will eventually.

Been too busy reading.

Skooby
07-21-2023, 05:34 PM
Checking the last 2 regular seasons well no, Josh played lights out in KC with a defensive failure costing us.

Woodman
07-21-2023, 05:42 PM
Yup, with how crappy the dline was without von it was nearly impossible to stop their skill position players on our 4th string safety and injury mangled poyer. Poyer was awful that game and shouldn't have been playing but you kind of have to when the other safety is a 4th stringer lol.

The hurt version of their oline was better than the hurt version of our secondary. I'm excited for the rematch this year.
Can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!