PDA

View Full Version : I bought NFL Sunday Ticket this year...

lordofgun
09-04-2003, 02:25 PM
...just to watch the dolphins LOSE. It's gonna be a blast seeing the annual December collapse.

Pride
09-04-2003, 02:25 PM
When does the wingfest begin? I am there ma'an!

Throne Logic
09-04-2003, 02:31 PM
We'll just house jump from DTV owner to DTV owner each week?

Heh.

Wait.

I have DTV.

Pride
09-04-2003, 02:33 PM
that is what I am doing Throne! haha

your next!

lordofgun
09-04-2003, 02:33 PM
I bought the dish for NFL sunday ticket. I hated DTV, so I cancelled early and went back to cable since they were offering me $26 for every channel for a year. :D DTV never charged me for cancelling early, so I got the equipment for free and considering how cheap my cable is, I'm basically getting the ticket for free. :tongue:

:D

Tatonka
09-04-2003, 03:16 PM
i have had the nfl ticket since the year we traded for rob johnson.. i cant no imagine life without it..

and the nfl ticket is dirt cheap, even at 175, if you consider how much you spend at a sports bar 16 weeks a year.

LtBillsFan66
09-04-2003, 03:17 PM
I'm going to ride my tricycle to logs for the big partay!!!!!!!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
09-04-2003, 03:21 PM
I don't spend any money at sports bars - I just freeload off of them (well I do buy about 4-6 beers which = $10-$15) but for the most part, I just eat all their sub sandwiches that they order on gameday (they're free). I also used to bum cigarettes off the Steelers fans, but I don't smoke anymore (unless I'm drinking - but I think I've got the drunken nicotine cravings beat now).

The_Philster
09-04-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
...just to watch the dolphins LOSE. It's gonna be a blast seeing the annual December collapse.

party at LOG's :party:

helmetguy
09-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I bought the dish for NFL sunday ticket. I hated DTV, so I cancelled early and went back to cable since they were offering me $26 for every channel for a year. :D DTV never charged me for cancelling early, so I got the equipment for free and considering how cheap my cable is, I'm basically getting the ticket for free. :tongue:

:D

How close to Elmira did you say you were?

Tatonka
09-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I don't spend any money at sports bars - I just freeload off of them (well I do buy about 4-6 beers which = $10-$15) but for the most part, I just eat all their sub sandwiches that they order on gameday (they're free). I also used to bum cigarettes off the Steelers fans, but I don't smoke anymore (unless I'm drinking - but I think I've got the drunken nicotine cravings beat now).

um.. 10-15$ per trip for 16 weeks = ?

i will tell you.. more than the nfl ticket.

lordofgun
09-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
How close to Elmira did you say you were?

Too close, my friend. Too freaking close.