• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The Milloy Advantage

Reading through the transcripts of Bill Belichick's press conference today, I think the Buufalo Bills stand a better chance to win this game than they did yesterday.

Belichick even said when asked "Does that throw a monkey wrench into your defensive calls at all?"

BB: Nobody knew our defense any better than Lawyer did over the last three years. He handled a lot of the audibles and checks in the secondary. I know he knows it and knows it well. We'll have to be aware of that.

He also added "Lawyer is a smart guy. Everybody knows that. There is no question. He knows everything that we have done for the last three years. I mean, how much he will able to give to somebody and how much they will be able to use it, I don't know. He will certainly be able to give it to them. There is no doubt about that."

From my perspective, which is cloudy at times, I can see the New England PAtriots being our achilles heel this season and we need to get by them to have a shot at the AFCE, and now we have the right tools, at least for this game.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Yes.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
      • Mar 2003

You guys should beat the Dolphins and Jets..........but can you beat us?
      I'm lost.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
        You guys should beat the Dolphins and Jets..........but can you beat us?
        What have we all been talking about in the past 200000 threads? We think we can.

Comment

Working...
        X