Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Haggan Released , Milloy official

V-Coach
  • BillsMan80
    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
    • Jul 2002

Should sign Haggan to the practice squad. I'd rather have seen Stamer go though.
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
      • Sep 2003

V.coach.bills The Bills have released linebacker Mario Haggan and safety Lawyer Milloy has officially been added to the 53-man roster. 8)

- v coach rules

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

sux but we godda make room for the big dawg!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Nice move! Stamer had a GREAT preseason and training camp. Haggan is an interesting choice tho...I would have rather seen Crowell gone.

Mario Haggan will probably join the practice squad now.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

yeah.. they will keep haggan around.. no worries.. he would not have played much at all this year..

stamer has really impressed the coaches.. and he a good st player.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
              Nice move! Stamer had a GREAT preseason and training camp. Haggan is an interesting choice tho...I would have rather seen Crowell gone.
              You see mike it's posts like this that I was referring to in another thread. They are not gonna cut their 3rd pick this year.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
                You see mike it's posts like this that I was referring to in another thread. They are not gonna cut their 3rd pick this year.
                Yeah, but that's the thing that bothers me. Why are 3rd rounders that suck given a better chance than someone who was drafted in the later rounds? No respect! Why is it that they automatically assume the player would be scooped up if he was available?

Comment

• BillsMan80
                  Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                  • Jul 2002

I hope we can bring back Haggan to the PS and let someone go on the PS now...Haggan I think can develop into a nice player.
                  The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                  THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Crowell doesn't suck he's a rookie he will get better. This is like Wys saying Denney was a bust and sucks becasue it was his rookie year as well.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                      Crowell doesn't suck he's a rookie he will get better. This is like Wys saying Denney was a bust and sucks becasue it was his rookie year as well.

LOL! I know! I just wanted to see how it felt to act like Wys for a change.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282

LOL! I know! I just wanted to see how it felt to act like Wys for a change.
                        Well cut it out then...lol:)!

Comment

• eyedog
                          • Jul 2002

Mike, how do you know he sucks? From watching a couple of quarters of preseason ball ? I'm pretty sure you never watched him in college. TD obviously thinks something of him, and if released he would be picked up in a second. He's a rookie. Most take some time to adapt and develop.
                          As for Haggan, I like him and I hope he clears waivers so we can add himm to the practice squad, but I think he is gonna get picked up also.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
                            Mike, how do you know he sucks? From watching a couple of quarters of preseason ball ? I'm pretty sure you never watched him in college. TD obviously thinks something of him, and if released he would be picked up in a second. He's a rookie. Most take some time to adapt and develop.
                            As for Haggan, I like him and I hope he clears waivers so we can add himm to the practice squad, but I think he is gonna get picked up also.
                            I agree about Crowell. I just wanted to pull a Wys.

As far as Haggan. He will pass waivers and make it on the PS easily. This is perfect timing because with it this close to game time...no one is going to cut someone off their active roster just to bring in a good rookie LB. Remember if ANYONE claims Mario Haggan, they have to leave him on their roster for 3 games minimum and can NOT put him on the PS.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

bye Haggan...don't let the door...

BTW, we have 5 on the practice squad now...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X