PDA

View Full Version : Haggan Released , Milloy official

Pride
09-04-2003, 03:06 PM
V-Coach

BillsMan80
09-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Should sign Haggan to the practice squad. I'd rather have seen Stamer go though.

BAM
09-04-2003, 03:10 PM
V.coach.bills The Bills have released linebacker Mario Haggan and safety Lawyer Milloy has officially been added to the 53-man roster. 8)

- v coach rules

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 03:12 PM
sux but we godda make room for the big dawg!

Michael82
09-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Nice move! Stamer had a GREAT preseason and training camp. Haggan is an interesting choice tho...I would have rather seen Crowell gone.

Mario Haggan will probably join the practice squad now. :D

Tatonka
09-04-2003, 03:14 PM
yeah.. they will keep haggan around.. no worries.. he would not have played much at all this year..

stamer has really impressed the coaches.. and he a good st player.

eyedog
09-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Nice move! Stamer had a GREAT preseason and training camp. Haggan is an interesting choice tho...I would have rather seen Crowell gone.

You see mike it's posts like this that I was referring to in another thread. They are not gonna cut their 3rd pick this year.

Michael82
09-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by eyedog
You see mike it's posts like this that I was referring to in another thread. They are not gonna cut their 3rd pick this year.

Yeah, but that's the thing that bothers me. Why are 3rd rounders that suck given a better chance than someone who was drafted in the later rounds? No respect! Why is it that they automatically assume the player would be scooped up if he was available? :scratch:

BillsMan80
09-04-2003, 03:19 PM
I hope we can bring back Haggan to the PS and let someone go on the PS now...Haggan I think can develop into a nice player.

The Spaz
09-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Crowell doesn't suck he's a rookie he will get better. This is like Wys saying Denney was a bust and sucks becasue it was his rookie year as well.

Michael82
09-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Crowell doesn't suck he's a rookie he will get better. This is like Wys saying Denney was a bust and sucks becasue it was his rookie year as well.

LOL! I know! I just wanted to see how it felt to act like Wys for a change. :D :snicker:

The Spaz
09-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

LOL! I know! I just wanted to see how it felt to act like Wys for a change. :D :snicker:

Well cut it out then...lol:)!

eyedog
09-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Mike, how do you know he sucks? From watching a couple of quarters of preseason ball ? I'm pretty sure you never watched him in college. TD obviously thinks something of him, and if released he would be picked up in a second. He's a rookie. Most take some time to adapt and develop.
As for Haggan, I like him and I hope he clears waivers so we can add himm to the practice squad, but I think he is gonna get picked up also.

Michael82
09-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by eyedog
Mike, how do you know he sucks? From watching a couple of quarters of preseason ball ? I'm pretty sure you never watched him in college. TD obviously thinks something of him, and if released he would be picked up in a second. He's a rookie. Most take some time to adapt and develop.
As for Haggan, I like him and I hope he clears waivers so we can add himm to the practice squad, but I think he is gonna get picked up also.

I agree about Crowell. I just wanted to pull a Wys. :snicker:

As far as Haggan. He will pass waivers and make it on the PS easily. This is perfect timing because with it this close to game time...no one is going to cut someone off their active roster just to bring in a good rookie LB. Remember if ANYONE claims Mario Haggan, they have to leave him on their roster for 3 games minimum and can NOT put him on the PS.

Ebenezer
09-04-2003, 03:52 PM
bye Haggan...don't let the door...

BTW, we have 5 on the practice squad now...

Mr. Miyagi
09-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Sucks to be Mario.

Can you imagine what he's going through? Finally breathing a sigh of relief after having made the cut in the 53 man roster, just to get cut later for a free agent. :cry:

Poor Mario....

TigerJ
09-04-2003, 05:20 PM
The Bills regard Haggan more highly than the guys on the Practice squad. Logic says the low man on the practice squad totem pole will get cut and Haggan will end up in his spot. Teams adjust their practice squad all the time due to circumstances.