PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mortensen says...

northernbillfan
09-04-2003, 04:45 PM
In his weekly chat wrap Chris Mortensen was asked if Buffalo is now a serious contender for the AFC and his reply was, Chris Mortensen: "Absolutely! In my mind they were already a playoff contender. He makes them a Super Bowl contender. I think it hurts the Pats, no matter how they try to spin it."

I like that kind of thinking...

"...It'll hurt NE no matter how they try to spin it"

Link (http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3920)

Devin
09-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Indeed!

MDFINFAN
09-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Of course it hurts the Pats, they're being ridiculous when they try to deny it. They can't replace that kind of talent over night, and they know it.

Novacane
09-04-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Of course it hurts the Pats, they're being ridiculous when they try to deny it. They can't replace that kind of talent over night, and they know it.

But Bellichek is a genius! He could win in the NFL with highscoolers:laughter:

MDFINFAN
09-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

But Bellichek is a genius! He could win in the NFL with highscoolers:laughter:

Let the media tell it, he could, I'm a bit tire of the overblown thing about him being so good, I mean when did this happen. I knew him before NE. and all of a sudden, he's a genius...Pleassssssssssssse.

socalfan
09-04-2003, 08:33 PM
When he wins the division several years in a row, then we can talk about crowning him. Otherwise, the idea is pretentious.

BidsJr
09-04-2003, 09:40 PM
The Genius about Genius is knowing how small you are. A genius cannot make a genius as Belicheck cannot make High Schoolers perform. He may be a good coach but not a genius.

This from an active Mensa member.

www.mensa.org

bob the football fan
09-04-2003, 10:56 PM
I have just one question. If Billy B is such a great coach, Why hasn't he won the super bowl very year he has been coach?:huh: :gobills:

bernielivsey_1
09-05-2003, 01:34 AM
What would Bill do if he was coaching our team?

northernbillfan
09-05-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
What would Bill do if he was coaching our team?

Probabaly release Adams, and Spikes just days before the season starts.

BuffaloBillsDan
09-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Bill Belicheck has proven over and over again that he is average. This year will confirm that.