PDA

View Full Version : Terron Armstead carted off at Dolphins practice

Woodman
08-17-2023, 10:49 AM
Dolphins left tackle Terron Armstead’s bid to be ready for the start of the regular season may have been dealt a serious blow at Thursday’s practice.

Armstead had to be carted off the field during the team’s joint session with the Texans. Reporters at the session said Armstead injured his right leg and was avoiding putting any weight on it when he was being loaded onto the cart.

Armstead said on Wednesday that he was “ still working through (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/terron-armstead-still-working-through-that-process-of-getting-ready-for-week-1) that process” of getting ready to play against the Chargers in Week One after having arthroscopic surgery on his knee this offseason.

Terron Armstead carted off at Dolphins practice - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/terron-armstead-carted-off-at-dolphins-practice)[/COLOR]

Historian
08-17-2023, 11:51 AM
:squish:

Forward_Lateral
08-17-2023, 12:23 PM
Never like to see injuries, regardless of what team it is, especially in preseason.

Saratoga Slim
08-17-2023, 12:29 PM
Never like to see injuries, regardless of what team it is, especially in preseason.
True. Bad karma to celebrate injuries. We certainly saw what injuries can do to a season last year.

Ed
08-17-2023, 12:40 PM
Armstead would be a big loss since he's easily their best O-lineman and they already have multiple concerns across the rest of the line.

Goobylal
08-17-2023, 08:23 PM
That guy just can't stay healthy and it's already starting. Out of a potential 162 games since entering the league, he's appeared in just 110.

Night Train
08-18-2023, 08:07 AM
I'm always concerned about our OL but the rest of our division may be even worse in that area.

Novacane
08-18-2023, 09:19 AM
Stay heathy Bills!

OpIv37
08-18-2023, 09:35 AM

I’ll never actively root for injuries (unless Tom Brady comes back- **** that guy).

At the same time, the Bills- and every other sports team I root for- have been ****ed over by injuries more times than I can count. So if an injury to an opponent helps us, so be it. I won’t root for it but I won’t get upset if it happens.

ParanoidAndroid
08-18-2023, 09:43 AM
This should be in the NFL forum. This looks like we are passive aggressively celebrating other team's injuries.

OpIv37
08-18-2023, 10:19 AM
This should be in the NFL forum. This looks like we are passive aggressively celebrating other team's injuries.

You could argue it either way. We play the Dolphins twice and they're expected to compete with us for the division crown, so I'd say significant injuries to them are very relevant to the Bills. I'd say the same thing if it was something positive for them, like a big trade or FA signing.

mightysimi
08-18-2023, 10:23 AM
He says he is shooting for week 1 so not too severe it seems.

sukie
08-18-2023, 10:25 AM
He says he is shooting for week 1 so not too severe it seems.

So was 40.

mightysimi
08-18-2023, 10:40 AM
So was 40.
They were both leg injuries, but that is where the similarities stop.