X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

Besides Josh, Stef, and those on rookie contracts, I say we rebuild this roster

I mean, who else really matters in the big picture?

The rest have proven they aren’t good enough and we need new blood along both lines.

Some of the young guys excite me (Kincaid, Torrence, Shakir, still hope for Groot), but the rest of the team is painfully mediocre. As homers we always feel slighted when our guys are underrepresented in PB or AP selections, but by and large the voters/writers/players have been proven right.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Besides Josh, Stef, and those on rookie contracts, I say we rebuild this roster

Nice thought. Not realistic. We're going into this season with what we have.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Re: Besides Josh, Stef, and those on rookie contracts, I say we rebuild this roster

Gotta assume that if we can break through this year some retooling will take place next offseason. Probably mean a year or two of being more of an annual playoff contender but not really a threat to go to the Super Bowl.

That being said, when they do retool I highly doubt it will include Diggs.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

It might not include Allen either.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Allen will be involved cuz it’s damned near impossible to find a QB. Diggs will be involved because his contract is immovable. His cap hit is too high to cut or trade. Von was supposed to get us over the top but he’s old and can’t stay healthy. Poyer, Hyde and White- great players but also past their prime.

The Jets are better. The Fish are better. We are stagnant. 2021 should have been our year. 2022 was a “maybe” but there was more trauma than any team in recent memory. The window is closed.

Josh Allen is fun to watch. He’s far better than any QB we’ve had since Kelly and may end his career as the best QB this franchise has ever had. But he’ll never win a SB. We can’t afford to keep a team around him now that he’s off his rookie contract.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Wake up before posting.

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

We'll make some changes shortly after the parade in January

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                If it doesn't, it will be the biggest mistake in Buffalo Bills history, and they've made some doozies

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

one preseason loss and this place is a morgue.

christ its ****ing practice. it's not a real game. get your heads out of your butts. too many people have the cinci meltdown stuck in their minds.
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Chet
                    Allenhu Joshbar
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post

christ its ****ing practice. it's not a real game. get your heads out of your butts. too many people have the cinci meltdown stuck in their minds.
                    This post doesn’t make any sense. The last game that meant anything showed the Bills to be wildly outcoached and overmatched, so of course that game will stick with fans.

The funeral vibe is only exacerbated by the fact that the team has shown nothing whatsoever to indicate improvement, while every other divisional opponent became markedly better, at least on paper.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                      Wake up before posting.
                      He meant Kyle.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post

We’re 0-2 against the Chiefs in the SB. Cincy was whooping us in limited action in the reg season before the Hamlin incident, and whooped us for a full game in the playoffs.

What have we done to close those gaps? If Von’s healthy, this team is marginally better, but I don’t think that gets us wins. That’s it.

And, our div is better so it’s going to be even harder.

Look, it’s better than the drought years. This team wins games. This team has players that are fun to watch. But for 3 years, the ceiling is a playoff loss to KC or Cincy. That hasn’t changed.

People aren’t upset about one bad preseason game. People are upset because they were hoping to see some sign from the starters that they could get over the hump, but saw the complete opposite.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          We’re 0-2 against the Chiefs in the SB.

When the **** did that happen?

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                            When the **** did that happen?
                            My bad- meant playoffs.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                              on paper.

Comment

Working...
                              X