• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Bills starters will play in preseason finale vs. Bears

Bills starters will play in preseason finale vs. Bears - NBC Sports

The Bills’ first units will get a little more work before the season begins.

Head coach Sean McDermott said on Thursday that Buffalo’s starters will play in Saturday’s preseason finale against Chicago. But McDermott added that he doesn’t have a set amount of time they’ll be in the game.

“It’s just what I feel like is best for the team right now,” McDermott said. “Every preseason is a little bit different based on where guys are and where the team is. So, they’re going to play this week. I feel like it’s best for where we’re at right now.”

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills starters will play in preseason finale vs. Bears

I'm assuming the decision to play starters has something to do with the avalanche of first half penalties and the generally unfocused and sloppy play of the starters in the Pittsburgh game. I'm guessing for the offense at least, if they come out and look sharp and perform well in their first drive of the game, that could be it for the starters. I'd be shocked if they played more than a quarter.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Re: Bills starters will play in preseason finale vs. Bears

Id put everyone out there aside from Allen and Diggs. I dont see any reason they go out there. Give KA the first half and Barkely the second half since we know what we have in Barkely.
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
      X