• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Kelce hurts knee, may not play in opener

Like I said before: I’ll never root for injuries but I’m also not going to complain if it’s our opponents having bad injury luck instead of us.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Kelce hurts knee, may not play in opener

Got it already in the proper forum.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
      Got it already in the proper forum.
      I always struggle with stuff like this. It's not directly related to the Bills, but our biggest rival losing their 2nd best player is certainly relevant to the Bills.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        I always struggle with stuff like this. It's not directly related to the Bills, but our biggest rival losing their 2nd best player is certainly relevant to the Bills.
        If he dies he dies.

You'll get more here but everytime I put something not related I get the

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

WRONG @&€%# FORUM!

There ya go, JLB.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Oh well. Part of the game.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
              • Jun 2015

I'm sick of him and i'm sick of the Chiefs. If they get the injury bug this year so be it. I wish them the worst.
              All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                Oh well. Part of the game.
                Always will be.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                  I'm sick of him and i'm sick of the Chiefs. If they get the injury bug this year so be it. I wish them the worst.
                  Hate the *******.

All the very worst always.

Comment

• Skooby
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Well Josh having that UCL sabotaged last season so it just happens. They still have PM so let’s not cry them a river.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...e-ahead-opener

Like I said before: I’ll never root for injuries but I’m also not going to complain if it’s our opponents having bad injury luck instead of us.
                      As I pointed out in the new 2023 Weekly Picks thread (I respectfully invite you to participate Opi....put it on the line with ALL the games every week)....

The FIRST game Kelce is missing because of injury since he became a starter in 2014.

KELCE is the go-to receiver for KC from well before Mahomes began his career. He IS Mahomes' crutch.

In his 9 years of starter (he missed all of his rookie year because of injury not getting one single offensive snap) he has ranked #1 or #2 in receptions, receiving yards AND targets.

In four of those seasons (2022, 2020, 2019 and 2016) he was #1 in ALL of those team stats. In FIVE seasons he was #1 in the two most important stats....catches and receiving yards.

Much was made last season when Tyreek Hill left the team, some opining that it would hurt the KC offense.. Horsehockey. TRAVIS KELCE is the ONE player (besides Mahomes) that makes that team great. TRAVIS KELCE is the most consistent and one of the best ball catchers in the NFL since 2014.

Since 2014 Kelce is ranked #1 in catches (814...DeAndre Hopkins 801) and #4 in yards (10,344...Julio Jones 10,892, Hopkins 10,496 & Mike Evans 10,425).

This is a HUGE blow the KC. Along with Chris Jones out these are the reason why I pick Detroit to upset KC tomorrow night. (But, truthfully, I am not very confident with that pick ).

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                        As I pointed out in the new 2023 Weekly Picks thread (I respectfully invite you to participate Opi....put it on the line with ALL the games every week)....

The FIRST game Kelce is missing because of injury since he became a starter in 2014.

KELCE is the go-to receiver for KC from well before Mahomes began his career. He IS Mahomes' crutch.

In his 9 years of starter (he missed all of his rookie year because of injury not getting one single offensive snap) he has ranked #1 or #2 in receptions, receiving yards AND targets.

In four of those seasons (2022, 2020, 2019 and 2016) he was #1 in ALL of those team stats. In FIVE seasons he was #1 in the two most important stats....catches and receiving yards.

Much was made last season when Tyreek Hill left the team, some opining that it would hurt the KC offense.. Horsehockey. TRAVIS KELCE is the ONE player (besides Mahomes) that makes that team great. TRAVIS KELCE is the most consistent and one of the best ball catchers in the NFL since 2014.

Since 2014 Kelce is ranked #1 in catches (814...DeAndre Hopkins 801) and #4 in yards (10,344...Julio Jones 10,892, Hopkins 10,496 & Mike Evans 10,425).

This is a HUGE blow the KC. Along with Chris Jones out these are the reason why I pick Detroit to upset KC tomorrow night. (But, truthfully, I am not very confident with that pick ).
                        I’ll make an effort in your weekly picks thread but I prob won’t be very good. The less Bills adjacent it is, the less I pay attention. I know a lot about the Bills, a little about our Div and the other top teams in the conf, and it wanes from there.

For example, I noticed one of the week 1 games is Panthers at Falcons. They’re NFC teams that we don’t play this year, so I’ve paid zero attention to them this off-season. My pick is going to be based solely on how they’re did last year.

I’ve been meaning to watch more sports shows so maybe I’ll get better as the season goes on.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                        X