• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Mekhi Becton, Duane Brown, Breece Hall questionable for Monday night

Jets right tackle Mekhi Becton was back at practice on Saturday, but the team isn’t guaranteeing he’ll be in the lineup on Monday night.

Becton missed Friday’s practice with an illness and is listed as questionable to face the Bills after full participation in Saturday’s workout. Becton’s knee is also listed on the injury report after he missed 32 of the team’s last 33 games with knee issues.

Left tackle Duane Brown is also listed as questionable. Brown is coming off shoulder surgery and was a full participant on Saturday as well.

Running back Breece Hall is the third Jets player in the questionable category.

Mekhi Becton, Duane Brown, Breece Hall questionable for Monday night - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Mekhi Becton, Duane Brown, Breece Hall questionable for Monday night

Pretty sure all will play.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

This wreaks of when BB would put Brady on the “questionable” list every game, yet he always played. Too good to be true.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        Pretty sure all will play.
        Probably. But be limited.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          This wreaks of when BB would put Brady on the “questionable” list every game, yet he always played. Too good to be true.
          this.
          all of this.
          I came.
          I saw.
          I conquered.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Doesn't matter. They'll still prepare like they're playing. And if their backups play, even better.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Breece coming back pretty quickly, which is impressive. I doubt he's used at full capacity yet, but I'm sure he'll get some touches if he plays.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

F --- BB.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                  Breece coming back pretty quickly, which is impressive. I doubt he's used at full capacity yet, but I'm sure he'll get some touches if he plays.
                  Or it could be a mistake.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I expect they will all play. We'll see if they are affected at all by their injuries.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X