Rousseau
Bass

Goats:
Allen
Dorsey
McDermott

justasportsfan
09-11-2023, 10:25 PM
No one deserves a gameball. We lost to Wilson. Pathetic.

Goobylal
09-11-2023, 10:26 PM
No balls. Goat goes only to Josh. No excuse for him tonight.

Woodman
09-11-2023, 10:27 PM
practice tackling techniques this week boys.

sukie
09-11-2023, 10:34 PM
No one deserves a gameball. We lost to Wilson. Pathetic.

The D played fairly well but the O failing in the second half. Reminded me of the Dabol years… go in locker room and adjust nothing. Then lose.

Mr. Pink
09-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Everyone else has been mentioned of consequence but...

Goat - Spencer Brown. He has to be one of, if not the worst, RT in all of football. He commits dumb penalties, he can't handle a bull rush, he can't handle a speed rush. He's literally a turnstile out there and it's going to be a problem the entire season.

sukie
09-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Where was ifedi? Not playbook ready I take it?

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Where was Ed Oliver

Mahdi
09-12-2023, 12:02 AM
Balls:

Pass rushers
Bass
Milano
Diggs
Kincaid

Goats:

Brown
Allen
Dorsey

In that order. I think Allen was affected by Brown all game and Dorsey had his hands tied a bit as a result.

That said Dorsey needs to come up with a solution.

Our screen game sucks
Allen didn’t trust Diggs enough and I’d love to see the all-22 to better understand why he can’t find his TEs and WRs downfield. Is Davis not getting separation?

Buffalogic
09-12-2023, 01:20 AM
Poyer was so bad. Really really bad.

YardRat
09-12-2023, 05:31 AM
Goat---Josh Allen

No balls for losing to Zach ****ing Wilson AGAIN but props to Diggs, he's an alpha and a leader, and probably getting closer to wanting out every day.

Historian
09-12-2023, 05:58 AM
Game Balls:

Matt Milano. He is a beast when healthy.
Stef Diggs. Pretty much caught everything that was near his hands.
Ty Bass. Sometimes it's better to be lucky.
Cook ran pretty effectively.

Goats:

Josh Allen. Looked like he attended too many Kentucky Derby cotillions.
Spencer Brown and Dion Dawkins. It's a wonder Allen is still alive after last night.
Coach McDermott. Coached scared.

Dishonorable mentions:

Poyer and Hyde looked like a pair of 30 something safeties. They can still hit, but both are way to slow.

Clearly the Jets saw something on film from the Pittsburgh preseason game, because they ran the ball down our throats.

Three interceptions by the SAME GUY? Really?

I said it during the preseason: This team needs TWO legitimate coordinators, as Dorsey is in over his head, and McDermott is spreading himself too thin.

Dorsey's calls were at sometimes, odd. I expected Kincaid to have a field day as a safety valve, and his number was rarely called.

I know it's only one game, but it honestly looked like a continuation of the Bengals playoff game.

Was Daboll that critical in Josh's development?

Because it certainly looks as if he's regressed.

Granted KC and Cincy both lost too, but those two teams start out slow every year, then go on a tear for the final 3/4 of the season.

I don't think this team has that in them.

Classic "Snatching defeat from the Jaws of victory" game from the Bills.

Forward_Lateral
09-12-2023, 06:28 AM
This game gave me PTSD

Historian
09-12-2023, 06:40 AM
This game gave me PTSD

My last thoughts on last night:

FL's quote is comical, but true.

This game was painful to watch.

We were yelling at the screen, and rolling our eyes more than cheering, and that was when we were up by 10 points.

If this is going to be the standard this year, I can't imaging watching many games, much less going to any.

I despise night games, and this is one of the reasons why....it's a waste of good sleep time.

It just isn't fun to watch when all you can think of as they break the huddle is...."Okay, how are they going to **** this up?"

On to the Raiders.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-12-2023, 06:48 AM
My last thoughts on last night:

FL's quote is comical, but true.

This game was painful to watch.

We were yelling at the screen, and rolling our eyes more than cheering, and that was when we were up by 10 points.

If this is going to be the standard this year, I can't imaging watching many games, much less going to any.

I despise night games, and this is one of the reasons why....it's a waste of good sleep time.

It just isn't fun to watch when all you can think of as they break the huddle is...."Okay, how are they going to **** this up?"

On to the Raiders.
before every offensive snap, i kept saying 'please don't turn the ball over, Josh.'

Woodman
09-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Love Milano only flaw a boneheaded taunting after the pick .... that was big imo.

Forward_Lateral
09-12-2023, 10:49 AM
I'm not giving any Balls after that.

Goats, besides the obvious giant one named Josh.

Benard sucks.

Poyer sucks.

Hyde sucks.

Tre can't tackle.

The entire interior D-line stunk, besides Phillips

Milano made a few great plays, but also was out of position on a few of the big Jets runs.

The O-line is absolutely horrible. Dawkins is a turnstile. Morse sucked. Brown has no business being on an NFL field. Every time Josh got the snap, he was in scramble mode. That's not a good sign at all.

Dorsey is an absolute idiot.

McDermott is a pussy. Way to play not to lose, you moron. Also, if you wanted to play field position in OT, why didn't you just elect to kick off? Who runs the ball on 2nd and 15 in Overtime?

The NFL sucks for not making grass mandatory and banning turf.

I can't believe they lost to a team with a head coach that wears mascara.

I don't know how much of this I can handle, to be honest. I'm with Historian. Last night just left me feeling meh and like they were 3-10 with nothing to play for. It brought back many old painful memories.

imbondz
09-12-2023, 10:56 AM
I can't believe they lost to a team with a head coach that wears mascara.

Lmao!!! Best comment of the day.

Mike13
09-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Josh Allen is mentally weak. I've never seen a QB have such a woe is me attitude in a post game presser.