• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

“I thought we did some good things. The team will learn from this”

Guess the cliches and platitudes our ginger plank of wood will spew at the postgame!
    Last edited by Chet; 09-11-2023, 10:24 PM. Reason: Ginger
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: “I thought we did some good things. The team will learn from this”

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Well, when you consider that this team peaked at around week 2 last year, maybe this year will be different.
      If Allen can get his head out of his ass and they peak at the end of the season, it will be OK.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber View Post
        Well, when you consider that this team peaked at around week 2 last year, maybe this year will be different.
        If Allen can get his head out of his ass and they peak at the end of the season, it will be OK.

I agree. It's a long season. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet. McD's **** is getting old though. Josh sucked but get in his face when he continues to make the same mistake over and over damn it. Is McD running the team or is Josh Allen?

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

There were some good things.

1. The pass rush was decent. Rousseau got huge. Milano is a beast. They need Kirksey suited up.
          2. The destroyed the Jets season. Any team that doesn’t employ stick boy as an OC wins this game and future Jets games This season.

Comment

• Gibby 2.0
            Did you ever hear about the healing power of laughter?
            • Oct 2019

I paid 430 bucks for this? I've been cheated. Anyone know if you can cancel Sunday Ticket?
            Insert whimsical line here

Comment

• Gibby 2.0
              Did you ever hear about the healing power of laughter?
              • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Mad Bomber View Post
              This team peaked in the season finale of 2020. Its been all down hill ever since.
              Insert whimsical line here

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

We lost to them in their house last year, too.

But this game was in our grasp and if Josh took care of the ball, it would have been a W.

If we play this team like that and Aaron Rogers doesn't get hurt, they blow us out.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                  Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
                  I paid 430 bucks for this? I've been cheated. Anyone know if you can cancel Sunday Ticket?
                  OpIv has the refunds

Comment

Working...
                  X