X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

To the move on from Allen crowd.

Are you insane? I'm as pissed off at his performance last night as any of you but this time to find someone else talk is no offense, dumb. It's emotional. It's crazy talk. The list of guys I'd take over him is 1. Patrick Mahomes. There's two guys in the league who make that play for the TD to Diggs last night. Him and Mahomes.

The chances they'll find someone better in the draft is next to zero. If you really believe that's the path to go all I can say is thank God you have no say in team decisions. Do you really want to relive the 20 years from Kelly to Allen again?

Yes, they have to find a way to limit these turnovers. I don't know the answer but drafting a new kid is not it. That's a coin flip the kid will even amount to a good starting QB. The chance that kid would be better than Allen? Come on guys. You're smarter than that. McD and Dorsey better find a way to correct this. If they can't do it find someone who can.
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: To the move on from Allen crowd.

Move on from Allen or move on from McD/Dorsey. Neither will happen. More regression ahead

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Allen is the only reason McD isn't long gone already.

Comment

• sahlensguy
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        Allen is the only reason McD isn't long gone already.
        True. And McD/Dorsey is the reason Allen isn't progressing.

The trio simply is toxic.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
          True. And McD/Dorsey is the reason Allen isn't progressing.

The trio simply is toxic.

I'm fine with moving on from the coaches. Those are a lot easier to find than talents like JA. Find someone who can correct this path he's taken the last year. I personally think it's Dorsey. JA was on an upward trajectory having peaked with his performance in the 13 seconds game. The only thing that changed after that was Dorsey. I'm not forgetting those first 4 years of JA's career because of some bad games last year and a bad start this year. Somethings wrong in the Dorsey/Allen relationship. Dorsey should have been gone already.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Maybe Dorsey can't do it.

Maybe Josh can't help himself.

Maybe going from playing the least amount of 12 personnel in the NFL last year to just over 50% of the snaps this year is going to result in some growing pains.

Yes, Josh forced 3 bad throws and all three of them got picked.

But the offensive creativity was absolutely absent.

All that talk about how complex the offense is and it looks like a high school scheme on the field.

Burrow looked like hot garbage and the Bengals got beat down by the Browns.

KC was lost without Kelce and lost to the Lions.

A loss to a team we split with last year isn't the end of the world.

Too many little *****es in here.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
              • Mar 2004

What moron is saying move on from Allen?

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

Me . Kyle Allen sucks. Move on.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Moev on from Allen...to whom? LOL! Does anyone remember the past 25 years? Some people are so stupid.

Comment

• Prov401
                    President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                    • Aug 2008

Josh has that gunslinger in him. Daboll had the ability to reel that in. Dorsey doesn't.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                      • Sep 2009

If you look at Allen's number throwing short yesterday they were good, throwing 15+ yards downfield they were terrible and he only attempted 7 passes that long and 3 of them were intercepted.

Josh played like a maniac, he played scared, played rushed the entire night. He just did stupid **** late in that game. I don't think anyone wants to move on from him, but right now he's the sole reason we lost last night. Everyone hated Daboll, and yet Josh took incremental steps with him until he rose to the upper tier. Josh seems unhinged at times, how many times did he get the ball last night and just try to run it himself even though there was no designed QB run. Josh looked like I did when I was unprepared for an exam, "ahhhh, **** it, lets just make **** up."
                      Last edited by kingJofNYC; 09-12-2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
                        What moron is saying move on from Allen?
                        I'm not going to name them. There's a couple. One responded in this thread.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

WE NEED TO GET OUR COACH HELP OR MAKE A CHANGE OF COACH.

If he can't get Josh to be more patient .... somebody else needs to.

All of these losses hurt everyone of us ...... we have no choice but to watch and see if they can make the needed changes going forward.

To the credit of the Jets that defense is an excellent unit.

Nothing against Cook he has his place but I'd love to see a little more of Murray and Harris.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

The problem is the coaches preach but they don't teach....

On top of that they are lying gas lighters the players can't trust -- like even if they say they do the huge iceberg under the water is throwing up red flags all the time!

Then under the gaslighting they are often modeling the opposite of what they are preaching.

It is a sad example of a weak culture at the hands of an ignorant narcissist.

Then they hire the guy Allen want's them to hire.

I just don't think they understand people or what they are talking about all the time....

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                              The problem is the coaches preach but they don't teach....

On top of that they are lying gas lighters the players can't trust -- like even if they say they do the huge iceberg under the water is throwing up red flags all the time!

Then under the gaslighting they are often modeling the opposite of what they are preaching.

It is a sad example of a weak culture at the hands of an ignorant narcissist.

Then they hire the guy Allen want's them to hire.

I just don't think they understand people or what they are talking about all the time....
                              i'm not disputing what you're saying, but who are you referring to by the 'ignorant narcissist.' McClappy?
                              I came.
                              I saw.
                              I conquered.

Comment

Working...
                              X