X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Why hasn't Ken Dorsey been fired yet?

It's 9:45 est and someone needs to be held accountable for this fraudulent offense. My guess they would fire the special teams coach.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why hasn't Ken Dorsey been fired yet?

You know why. It should have been done in the offseason. Were stuck with him this year unless it comes off the rails.

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      You know why. It should have been done in the offseason. Were stuck with him this year unless it comes off the rails.
      It needs to be done now. This embarrassing loss is on Allen's shoulders but it would be to his advantage if he didn't take all the blame. A scapegoat is needed to take all eyes off Josh and Dorsey is a deserving and obvious choice. He needs to be gone this morning.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

If you fire your OC after week 1, you basically have zero credibility in the locker room, with any coaches, media or front office. Might as well fire yourself right there.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

The inability to adjust and change things up in the 2nd half hurt .... you know the opposing defense would make adjustments. I would have loved to see more of Murray and Harris in the 2nd half .... nothing against Cook but sometimes it's smashmouth instead dancing with the stars.

WTF D.I.K.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sahlensguy
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
            If you fire your OC after week 1, you basically have zero credibility in the locker room, with any coaches, media or front office. Might as well fire yourself right there.
            Depends who you bring in. McD is gone sooner than later if he stands with Dorsey anyway.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Screw continuity. This is a waste and NOT addressing WR2 was/is an error.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                Depends who you bring in. McD is gone sooner than later if he stands with Dorsey anyway.
                No. it wouldn't matter one bit who you bring in. You do that in the offseason. Even later in the year.

If you do it after week 1, you lost all credibility with anyone who matters. Nobody will trust you or think you have any business running a team. Career Suicide.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Who loses credibility? I understand the upheaval it causes but you could do it at bye week. How about a play calling Czar? It sounds all woo woo.

whipping it out and peeing all over your boss and his desk says “fire me now”. Handing off in OT on a second and 15 deep in your territory screams it.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                    • Feb 2006

Back away from the keyboard buddy.

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

Bringing in all these new players on offense and then basically refusing to use them solely because they're new to the team was classic McDermott.
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

After seeing some replays of Josh's INTs, there were easy opportunities all over the field. He could have run for a 1st down easily but heaves a 50 yd INT. Throws an INT on a wide out when Kinkaid was open underneath, and another when Diggs was wide open at the 1st down marker over the middle. It's all on Josh, and I am starting to get genuinely worried his head is in the wrong place. I can't blame Dorsey for all this so I take it back. Did I not like the sideways hand offs in the backfield? No. But that didn't cost us the game. Josh is acting like a distracted child. Time to get serious and grow up.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

The real questions you should be asking are:

1) Why do these people have such tunnel vision and fail to learn despite spouting off about the growth mindset all the time?
                          2) Why was he hired in the first place?

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                            After seeing some replays of Josh's INTs, there were easy opportunities all over the field. He could have run for a 1st down easily but heaves a 50 yd INT. Throws an INT on a wide out when Kinkaid was open underneath, and another when Diggs was wide open at the 1st down marker over the middle. It's all on Josh, and I am starting to get genuinely worried his head is in the wrong place. I can't blame Dorsey for all this so I take it back. Did I not like the sideways hand offs in the backfield? No. But that didn't cost us the game. Josh is acting like a distracted child. Time to get serious and grow up.
                            correct.
                            he is regressing.
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Maybe because the playbook probably doesn't have a section called 'plays to throw into double coverage all game'.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X