PDA

View Full Version : It is over… move on to the Raidizz!

sukie
09-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Jets game is history… time for home opener vs Vegas (early +9.5)

Will the Bills bounce back? I think so. Sunday 1 pm.

I wanna see the pass rush continue.

want Dorsey to call a professional game and wants see something new.

this from the Raider Forum

As bad as Allen looked last night it was against a top 5 defense that is considerably more talented and top to bottom far superior than the Raiders unit. This will likely be a game the offense has to score 30+ to win. Not going to be easy but hopefully Allen still feels pressure to force balls to Diggs when he’s not open but the reality is that he will likely be open a lot against Graham’s defense.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-12-2023, 08:26 PM
Yeah, a 6, 6, 1st, draw, personal foul, dink, doink, West Coast Jambalaya!!!!! lol

sukie
09-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Yeah, a 6, 6, 1st, draw, personal foul, dink, doink, West Coast Jambalaya!!!!! lol
Keep sniffing those dinks… breathe deep.

Woodman
09-12-2023, 08:32 PM
Just play smart ..... we all know what that means.

Screw the Raiders I'm sure they got it coming. :snicker:

Historian
09-13-2023, 08:39 AM
Raiders looked okay in Denver....Grapalaplopo was moving the team, all while taking some brutal hits.

Buffalo will have their hands full.

Woodman
09-13-2023, 09:00 AM
Every game is a challenge .... question is are you up to it!

We better be.

Sunday goal is to go 1-0.

sahlensguy
09-13-2023, 09:40 AM
Raiders looked okay in Denver....Grapalaplopo was moving the team, all while taking some brutal hits.

Buffalo will have their hands full.

Hands full?

Man, they could barely beat with the Broncos. If we are who we think we are, this should be an easy W. Any given Sunday though...

Woodman
09-13-2023, 09:49 AM
Stop turning the ball over ..... use your big backs .... take what's given.

Take the pressure off Josh .... slow the game down just a little bit.

Any given Sunday is so true as we all know.

sahlensguy
09-13-2023, 10:06 AM
Stop turning the ball over ..... use your big backs .... take what's given.

Take the pressure off Josh .... slow the game down just a little bit.

Any given Sunday is so true as we all know.

Josh is .500 against teams with a winning record for his career. That's not good. He needs to know that the game isn't won on one play and to be PATIENT and MANAGE the game and the ball. Should be an easy W if he does that

Woodman
09-13-2023, 10:11 AM
Josh is .500 against teams with a winning record for his career. That's not good. He needs to know that the game isn't won on one play and to be PATIENT and MANAGE the game and the ball. Should be an easy W if he does that

They gotta slow him down and it will be much more likely he and we succeed.

We used to call it playing smart remember?

Patience and manage.

In golf they call it course management.

sahlensguy
09-13-2023, 10:17 AM
They gotta slow him down and it will be much more likely he and we succeed.

We used to call it playing smart remember?

Patience and manage.

In golf they call it course management.

I don't know if slowing him down is the answer. Like Historian said, it might be throwing off his rhythm. I think Josh needs to see the bigger picture more often, not just the play at hand. He's not going to win the game on one play. Manage the game, the ball, the course and his body.

Woodman
09-13-2023, 10:26 AM
I don't know if slowing him down is the answer. Like Historian said, it might be throwing off his rhythm. I think Josh needs to see the bigger picture more often, not just the play at hand. He's not going to win the game on one play. Manage the game, the ball, the course and his body.

This is all I'm saying slowing things down means to me run the ball with Murray and Harris more ..... take the pressure off Josh into being tempted to play hero with the bombs in particular.

Those turnovers were all avoidable.

No turnovers we win easy.

Marv used to preach this all the time ..... win the turnover battle don't make unforced errors.

GreedoII
09-13-2023, 10:32 AM
The week 1 loss and the season is over threads are always a hoot!

sahlensguy
09-13-2023, 10:33 AM

They are getting more frequent...

Woodman
09-13-2023, 10:40 AM

It is entertaining ...... the season is far from over.

sukie
09-13-2023, 10:41 AM
I told a coworker who is a jets fan… “sorry we broke your quarterback!”

This will be a bounce back game and all the new peeps will hear the mafia like never before.

The Irishman - the rookie graded out as the top lineman against the Jets. Really nice first showing.
Brown has IfedI just over his shoulder.

Rousseau was highly rated in that game with constant pressure. The strip fumble with the ball going out for a big loss was a great play that doesn’t show on the stat sheet.

Floyd. 1.5 sacks and a couple pressures. Nice 1-2 punch awaiting Von’s return

Bills win this one big and right a lot of O wrongs.

I have “Dammit Dorsey” As a keyboard macro.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-13-2023, 11:06 AM
so long as J.P. Allen gets his head out of his ass, the Bills should win

Woodman
09-13-2023, 11:10 AM
so long as J.P. Allen gets his head out of his ass, the Bills should win
We gotta give him a bit of a new script.

Just my opinion but we should use our big backs to slow things up ..... allows Josh who is our most important player to become comfortable.

A comfortable Josh is a winning Josh ..... JMO.

:gobills: :gobills: :gobills:

notacon
09-13-2023, 01:23 PM
Jets game is history… time for home opener vs Vegas (early +9.5)

Will the Bills bounce back? I think so. Sunday 1 pm.

I wanna see the pass rush continue.

want Dorsey to call a professional game and wants see something new.

this from the Raider Forum

As bad as Allen looked last night it was against a top 5 defense that is considerably more talented and top to bottom far superior than the Raiders unit. This will likely be a game the offense has to score 30+ to win. Not going to be easy but hopefully Allen still feels pressure to force balls to Diggs when he’s not open but the reality is that he will likely be open a lot against Graham’s defense.

Nice find on the quote from the Raiders forum.

Like I have observed many times some of the sour puss posts on this forum, from supposed Bills “fans” sound more like those from our enemy teams’ fans. Many times those enemies show more respect for the Bills than a LOT of Bills “fans”.

Anyway....it will be a surprise if Josh does not light it up vs the Raiders. At home....pissed off at his own terrible head-up-his ass game....he will bounce back.

The most interesting development is how long it takes for Josh (and the whole offense) to get accustomed to the new emphasis on a totally different offensive philosophy.

Vs the Jets, the Bills came out with “12 personnel” a whopping 66% of the plays. The next highest in the whole NFL last week was 35%. Last season the Bills used 12 personnel a league-low 4.1%

The top teams in the NFL using 12 personnel last season were (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/ken-dorsey-watch-vs-jets-12-personnel-plan-was-prevalent/article_6c44b30c-51ad-11ee-a1b4-d7e0b9a8ae78.html):

Seattle - 30%
Green Bay - 30%
Kansas City - 28%

If you count both 12 and 13 personnel last seasons, the top “tight end” teams were:

Seattle - 41%
Kansas Coty - 38%
Tennessee - 38%

The Bills were mostly successful in the 12 personnel vs the Jets (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/buffalo-bills-12-personnel-josh-allen-dalton-kincaid-nfl/article_6d598ae2-51a8-11ee-a339-cb2959ec869a.html).

“Josh Allen completed 17 of 23 passes for 162 yards with one touchdown and one interception out of 12 personnel….. He completed 14 of his first 15 passes out of 12 personnel. Overall there were 48 plays with at least two tight ends on the field, and Allen was 19 of 25 passing on those plays. Kincaid had four catches, Knox three.”

“The thing the Bills did not do well enough in 12 personnel was run. It is critical they stay two-dimensional when defenses have five defensive backs on the field. The Bills averaged 3.6 yards a carry on 18 runs with two tight ends. Take away Allen’s runs, and the running backs averaged 3.2 yards on 14 carries out of two-TE sets. Not good enough.”

In the next several games this is the progression to watch.

DetoxTent
09-14-2023, 11:38 AM
I told a coworker who is a jets fan… “sorry we broke your quarterback!”

This will be a bounce back game and all the new peeps will hear the mafia like never before.

The Irishman - the rookie graded out as the top lineman against the Jets. Really nice first showing.
Brown has IfedI just over his shoulder.

Rousseau was highly rated in that game with constant pressure. The strip fumble with the ball going out for a big loss was a great play that doesn’t show on the stat sheet.

Floyd. 1.5 sacks and a couple pressures. Nice 1-2 punch awaiting Von’s return

Bills win this one big and right a lot of O wrongs.

I have “Dammit Dorsey” As a keyboard macro.

How about a "McDammit McDermott?"

sukie
09-14-2023, 11:55 AM
How about a "McDammit McDermott?"

McDermott had nothing to do with play calling on offense unless HE dialed up the shotgun handoff in OT on 2-15. Then he should be gone.

DetoxTent
09-14-2023, 12:05 PM
McDermott had nothing to do with play calling on offense unless HE dialed up the shotgun handoff in OT on 2-15. Then he should be gone.

Coaches can put their hand on the shoulder of their star QB and calm them down during the game so they don't launch stupid long passes way downfiled into double coverage repeatedly. McDermott doesn't even try to manage his QB in-game on the sideline. So, yes, he should be gone. He fails at multiple tasks. If he doesn't get Christian Kirksey into the middle of his defense fast, you can add that one too. Just look see who leads the NFL in tackles. They should have gotten that guy, but chose Bernard???

https://c.tenor.com/Ee07SwMZbwAAAAAi/hmmm-emoji.gif

sukie
09-14-2023, 12:31 PM
That’s what OCs should do but stickboy is up in booth tossing laptops

sukie
09-14-2023, 05:18 PM
Uh… Raiders coming to town and nobody is talking about it.

it’s all need a fluffer for Josh. Josh needs to bull bone out of head and shove in ass. Drought. We suck again. Let’s relive the Jets all year.

Garrapolo. He’s got a receiver… name escapes me but I hear he’s good at football.

sahlensguy
09-14-2023, 05:42 PM

it’s all need a fluffer for Josh. Josh needs to bull bone out of head and shove in ass. Drought. We suck again. Let’s relive the Jets all year.

Garrapolo. He’s got a receiver… name escapes me but I hear he’s good at football.

Josh Josh Josh blah blah blah....it's always been about Josh and it's too much! I'd like to see McD pull Josh's head out his ass but he won't, so whatev

Woodman
09-14-2023, 05:50 PM

Davante Adams

sukie
09-14-2023, 06:02 PM
Davante Adams
I know his name . Lol just fishing for a conversation that isn’t about a loss.

Woodman
09-14-2023, 06:27 PM
I know his name . Lol just fishing for a conversation that isn’t about a loss.

I think they have Jakobi Meyers as well .....

YardRat
09-14-2023, 06:47 PM
I expect a big bounce-back game from the entire team. The Jets have Josh's number and he should still be explosive and dynamic against most of the rest of the league until they catch up to what NY and Cinci does to him. However, Garapolo is the exact kind of QB that can give this defense fits if they lay back in their typical bendy defense. The dude just wins.

sukie
09-14-2023, 06:50 PM
I wanna see the pass rush produce.

Chet
09-15-2023, 11:48 AM
It’s not over, the pain train has a long way to go

Chet
09-15-2023, 11:49 AM
If this season was a film, it’d be the first 100 minutes of Midnight Express

sukie
09-15-2023, 11:52 AM

Prophecy? Perhaps.

Woodman
09-15-2023, 02:33 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jRRDfnMELQA?si=LAC_ng0WAA1xeZRG" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sukie
09-16-2023, 07:53 AM
Raider Forum pointed outta the Bills D isn’t bad against the run aside from 1-83 yarder and 1 -26 taser the Bills D held Jets to 26 attempts 63 yards.

the DEs are week this weak (Vegas not Buffalo ) and they see Diggs as a big issue and TE on LBs. One can hope. I have a Very good feeling for this home opener.

notacon
09-16-2023, 01:26 PM
I wanna see the pass rush produce.

You mean putting Aaron Rodgers on IR for the season is not producing??? :D:

sukie
09-16-2023, 02:57 PM
You mean putting Aaron Rodgers on IR for the season is not producing??? :D:

Sorry meant CONTINUE to produce. I was pleased with Groot and Floyd

Mr. Pink
09-16-2023, 03:14 PM
Should beat the Raiders by 3 scores, 17+ points, they're not a good team.

Then again once Rodgers went down last week, we should have won by that amount as well. Zack Wilson simply isn't an NFL caliber QB.

sukie
09-16-2023, 05:30 PM
Raiders gave Wilson an ave 2.7 seconds per drop back. That’s a big number. This D isn’t the Jets D.

Woodman
09-17-2023, 10:01 AM
Bills are 7.5 point favorites this morning.

Looks like there's a bit of Raider money coming in.