PDA

View Full Version : tko not pleased...

cas22
09-17-2023, 09:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6QnvXIWsAIy_26?format=jpg&name=small

Takeo’s Rough Game Experience

Bills legend had to leave home opener early due to poor view from seats

Congrats to
@BuffaloBills (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills)
for getting a dominant win in home opener. I wish I could've stayed for the entire game but seating accomodations were NOT the standard. How you gonna have the
@NFLLegends (https://twitter.com/NFLLegends)
supporting with this obstructed sample size of a view!? Felt like I was in timeout...

tonyc37
09-17-2023, 09:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6QnvXIWsAIy_26?format=jpg&name=small

Takeo’s Rough Game Experience

Bills legend had to leave home opener early due to poor view from seats

Congrats to
@BuffaloBills (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills)
for getting a dominant win in home opener. I wish I could've stayed for the entire game but seating accomodations were NOT the standard. How you gonna have the
@NFLLegends (https://twitter.com/NFLLegends)
supporting with this obstructed sample size of a view!? Felt like I was in timeout...

Only in Buffalo

cas22
09-17-2023, 09:18 PM
should have been sitting right next to Pegula.... would have looked good esp after all the gossip about what Terry was suppose to have said.

Novacane
09-17-2023, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't of minded that seat.

Buffalogic
09-17-2023, 09:26 PM
Kind of a ***** move crying on twitter when he could have just spoke to someone there to get better accommodations. They should have provided a better experience for him but at least give them a chance to right the wrong before you go the public embarrassment route.

Novacane
09-17-2023, 09:28 PM
Whose suite was that? He may have been the guest of a business that owns that suite. Seems like a former player would have been invited to Pegula's box if he was invited by the Bills.

cas22
09-17-2023, 09:45 PM
he was the Bills legend of the game, usually when a player gets honored he sits with the owner ,,, this was like using the servants entrance...

tonyc37
09-17-2023, 09:52 PM
Whose suite was that? He may have been the guest of a business that owns that suite. Seems like a former player would have been invited to Pegula's box if he was invited by the Bills.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a former player

Goobylal
09-17-2023, 11:42 PM
Sorry I just can't get worked-up over this.

Novacane
09-18-2023, 01:01 AM
- - - Updated - - -

He is a former player

Really? :rolleyes:

Skooby
09-18-2023, 05:01 AM
I bet there were paying customers in the good seats, free is free. I bet he ate & drank for free too, but that won’t be mentioned.

YardRat
09-18-2023, 05:17 AM
Should be in the owner's box. It's the details...throughout the entire organization...that separates champions from pretenders.

DraftBoy
09-18-2023, 06:44 AM
I need to see what the rest of the suite looks like before I get outraged, but who designs a suite with any obstructed view? That just smells of Brandon’s tomfoolery.

Forward_Lateral
09-18-2023, 06:45 AM
It looks more like a board room than a suite.

cas22
09-18-2023, 08:00 AM
I bet there were paying customers in the good seats, free is free. I bet he ate & drank for free too, but that won’t be mentioned.

dude your missing the point..

cas22
09-18-2023, 08:06 AM
when you get honored for any sporting team, 99% of the time you sit in the owners suite, this is nothing new, Maybe there is some truth to Pegula and the lawsuit against him and Jones.

I know I would have made sure that TKO was treated like a king if I wa Pegula.... they should have giving him a sideline pass instead but he probably have family with him... only in buffalo would there be a suite where you have to get on your knees to see.

Novacane
09-18-2023, 08:08 AM
He comes off as a whiner as far as I'm concerned. Not a good look.

Novacane
09-18-2023, 08:11 AM
when you get honored for any sporting team, 99% of the time you sit in the owners suite, this is nothing new, Maybe there is some truth to Pegula and the lawsuit against him and Jones.

I know I would have made sure that TKO was treated like a king if I wa Pegula.... they should have giving him a sideline pass instead but he probably have family with him... only in buffalo would there be a suite where you have to get on your knees to see.

So much stupid in this thread. We have no idea what happened. Stop ASSuming.

cas22
09-18-2023, 08:33 AM
So much stupid in this thread. We have no idea what happened. Stop ASSuming.

seeing is believing and what don't you get???? you probably don't even no who Tiko Spikes is...

Joe Fo Sho
09-18-2023, 09:00 AM
seeing is believing and what don't you get???? you probably don't even no who Tiko Spikes is...

To be fair, I don't think anyone here knows who Tiko Spikes is.

Novacane
09-18-2023, 09:13 AM

:lmao: I've watched Bills players in person you've never heard of young boy. What don't I get? I don't get people who try and blow nothing up into something.

Woodman
09-18-2023, 09:14 AM
He probably missed a few tackles :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Novacane
09-18-2023, 09:14 AM
To be fair, I don't think anyone here knows who Tiko Spikes is.

Ha! I didn't even catch that. Sorry cas22. You were correct. I don't know who Tiko Spikes is. My bad.

Woodman
09-18-2023, 09:40 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CkKJy4UaPHM?si=sg9B-_Hwr-ad6u5q" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Just Relax"

:gobills: :gobills:

cas22
09-18-2023, 08:48 PM
Ha! I didn't even catch that. Sorry cas22. You were correct. I don't know who Tiko Spikes is. My bad.

he was a pro bowl player former Bill player, drafted by Cincy then played for us ... he played college at Auburn... he was a hard hitting linebacker and he was being honored at the Bills game as legend of the Bills, thats my point...

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2023, 07:42 AM
he was a pro bowl player former Bill player, drafted by Cincy then played for us ... he played college at Auburn... he was a hard hitting linebacker and he was being honored at the Bills game as legend of the Bills, thats my point...

You might be thinking of Takeo Spikes.

justasportsfan
09-19-2023, 08:28 AM
What a baby. He could've said something in private instead of going public about it.

Historian
09-20-2023, 08:02 AM
What a baby. He could've said something in private instead of going public about it.

I agree.

It's not like they gave him an end zone seat under the scoreboard.

daryls61
09-20-2023, 12:59 PM
Why was he not in the owners box. Terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BuffaloBlitz83
09-20-2023, 09:32 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pegula prob scared to be around anyone with the comments that came out

Woodman
09-20-2023, 10:23 PM

Just made himself look bad.

justasportsfan
09-21-2023, 09:50 AM
Just made himself look bad.

Its not like he was was a Bills legend either. Fitz was a better Bill and he stayed in the stands in the cold with his kids and I believe he paid for his tickets.

Woodman
09-21-2023, 10:46 AM
Its not like he was was a Bills legend either. Fitz was a better Bill and he stayed in the stands in the cold with his kids and I believe he paid for his tickets.

Big Fitz fan and I'm sure he paid for his tickets.

Typ0
09-21-2023, 08:42 PM
He should have just walked down front he didn't need a ticket.

cookie G
09-22-2023, 12:47 AM
I agree.

It's not like they gave him an end zone seat under the scoreboard.

Nah, that's a bad look.

Sorry, these "legends" type of things are more for the benefit of the organization.

Its a PR stunt. SO they ask him to come, ask him to make a speech and ask him to lead the team on the field. So after they're done with their PR, they take him up to their "box".

"yeah, it used to be a storage closet, but we figured we could make a little more money changing it to a private suite. But we can't rent it because, you can't see the field very good. We were surprised because we never figured people in private suites actually watch the game, but they do. Anyway, you should be comfortable here.. Here's a chair for ya."

So what, he said the seat sucks, which it does, and posted a pic showing it.

Oh dear. Maybe the PR dept. will think things through a little better next time.

cas22
09-22-2023, 08:21 AM
You might be thinking of Takeo Spikes.

never said I was a great speller...

Goobylal
09-25-2023, 07:25 AM

Yeah, I don't get the "legend" thing. He got a 6-year $33M contract, played only 4 seasons with the teams but just 3 season's worth of games, and only the first 32 were good (admittedly he got hurt).