• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

McDermott D

This d is so much better with an aggressive leader. Frazier should have been fired a long time ago. These guys are making plays all over the field. The pressure is great and von is waiting in the wings. A lot to be excited about.
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: McDermott D

Hopefully we'll all feel the same in a week.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
      This d is so much better with an aggressive leader. Frazier should have been fired a long time ago. These guys are making plays all over the field. The pressure is great and von is waiting in the wings. A lot to be excited about.
      I mean, it was the Commanders with an inexperienced QB. Mike McDaniel is a millennial nerd boy dweeb, but he knows NFL offense. We aren’t getting 9 sacks and 5 turnovers against him. We only win if we get touchdowns instead of FG’s and can manage 1 or 2 turnovers that become points.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Listen, I'm not going to **** on Frazier, what's the point, he did the best job he could.

Lets focus on what the players are saying, or what the beat reporters are reporting from the players themselves. The theme I've picked up on is how some of them, like Greg Rousseau, are talking to the coach way more now than they have before. Bernard said something similar, like he's there, hands on, and they all like it and they're responding. It's still early, but good results so far. I was kind of shocked at how little they felt they knew the coach based off of some of these comments, feel like the unit is really coming together.

Also like how Rousseau basically said McD told him look, sometimes you just have to run through a guy, pound his ass and don't get cute. Love it.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
          Listen, I'm not going to **** on Frazier, what's the point, he did the best job he could.

Lets focus on what the players are saying, or what the beat reporters are reporting from the players themselves. The theme I've picked up on is how some of them, like Greg Rousseau, are talking to the coach way more now than they have before. Bernard said something similar, like he's there, hands on, and they all like it and they're responding. It's still early, but good results so far. I was kind of shocked at how little they felt they knew the coach based off of some of these comments, feel like the unit is really coming together.

Also like how Rousseau basically said McD told him look, sometimes you just have to run through a guy, pound his ass and don't get cute. Love it.
          So why aren’t you ****ting on Frazier? He held this d back and gave us 13 seconds. That should have been our Lombardi.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            So why aren’t you ****ting on Frazier? He held this d back and gave us 13 seconds. That should have been our Lombardi.
            Because it's done, it's over, nothing's changing the past. I mean we still had to win 2 more game to win the whole thing. Time turn the page.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Because it's done, it's over, nothing's changing the past. I mean we still had to win 2 more game to win the whole thing. Time turn the page.
              Why turn the page? I hold sports grudges long and hard. I never let go. Frank Wycheck, Brett Hull… I relish the day I can dance on their graves. Frazier isn’t that level but I fully believe he cost us a championship.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

Next week is the real test.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                  We play to win the game!
                  • Oct 2009

I mean, it was the Commanders with an inexperienced QB. Mike McDaniel is a millennial nerd boy dweeb, but he knows NFL offense. We aren’t getting 9 sacks and 5 turnovers against him. We only win if we get touchdowns instead of FG’s and can manage 1 or 2 turnovers that become points.
                  If we sack tua 9 times he'll be in concussion protocol

Comment

• Skooby
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

If 12 points a game is all we need to beat, we will win a lot.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
                      If we sack tua 9 times he'll be in concussion protocol
                      But we will be lucky to sack him 2x
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

Who's afraid of the big bad fish, the big bad fish, the big bad fish... Not me. Stats normalize, chances they break out for 40+ again are small especially against an opponent who has owned them. At the end of the year if they're great they'll be slightly outside the curve at the high end, but not by 20+ points. If they are they're a Super team. Not buying it.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                          • Jun 2015

I don't think anyone wanted to crap on Frasier. His D was quite good. But i think it had the wrong mentality. It was bend, don't break. It wasn't about winning. It was about not losing. That's the WRONG mindset in competition. McDermott is about attacking. And i think guys like Rousseau, a genuinely kind human being who also happens to be a physical freak, kind of need that aggression from their coach. Aggression that these guys are clearly responding to.

If McDermott was our DC in 2021, the Chiefs don't win the 13 second game. That's the truth.

Smart Josh, Aggressive D and 12 personnel (sometimes adding even a 6th OLman to the mix) is our recipe.

LETS GO!

We've been a finesse team. It almost worked. But it didn't.

Now it's time to beat the crap out of people.
                          Last edited by Jimkelly12203; 09-25-2023, 05:09 AM.
                          All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                            • Jun 2015

Yup.

I have nothing else to add. That was our Lombardi.
                            All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

And it was the Broncos. Miami isn't putting 70 points on the board against Buffalo.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X