Should we be rooting for the Jets Sunday night vs. the hated KC Chiefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Should we be rooting for the Jets Sunday night vs. the hated KC Chiefs?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Should we be rooting for the Jets Sunday night vs. the hated KC Chiefs?

I will be but it won't matter.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      I will be but it won't matter.
      Any given Sunday is my hope.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

It’s not gonna matter when the Fish kill us and take a commanding lead in the Div.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
          Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
          When you lose to a team it's even worse if they suck

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            It’s not gonna matter when the Fish kill us and take a commanding lead in the Div.
            Oh **** I forgot that.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Russia Go BOOM! View Post
              When you lose to a team it's even worse if they suck
              Did they beat us or did we beat us ......... ?

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

Of course you root for the Jets. We need KC to a gather as many L’s as possible. I have no doubts the Jets will lose any threat to us from here on out.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Home field advantage means nothing to this team, they proved that last year against Cincinnati. So it really doesn't matter what anybody else does, the Bills just need to stack wins.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

NEVER root for the Valujets.

This isn't 1969....

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      Home field advantage means nothing to this team, they proved that last year against Cincinnati. So it really doesn't matter what anybody else does, the Bills just need to stack wins.
                      What silliness. Sourpuss Negative Nancy’s make stupid statements like these that are, in fact, stupid.

ONE game does not make a meme. Up until then the Bills were undefeated in the playoff at home.

The FACT is that “since 2020, the Bills own the NFL’s best home record at 25-6 (.800), including the postseason”.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

I know right. Such a waste of time to even play the game.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          What silliness. Sourpuss Negative Nancy’s make stupid statements like these that are, in fact, stupid.

ONE game does not make a meme. Up until then the Bills were undefeated in the playoff at home.

The FACT is that “since 2020, the Bills own the NFL’s best home record at 25-6 (.800), including the postseason”.
                          The fact is their playoff record at home in the divisional round and beyond in that time period is 1-1. Their 'impressive' home record in the playoffs is inflated by wild card wins over teams that don't belong in the playoffs to begin. Similar to the regular season defense's reputation being propped up by nobodies.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

The fact is their playoff record at home in the divisional round and beyond in that time period is 1-1. Their 'impressive' home record in the playoffs is inflated by wild card wins over teams that don't belong in the playoffs to begin. Similar to the regular season defense's reputation being propped up by nobodies.
                            Im gonna push back a little bit

to me, there’s no such thing as ‘don’t belong in playoffs.’
                            If you’re there, you earned it
                            I don’t think the 2020 colts were creampuffs by any stretch. The 2021 patriot defense was stout. And I got no defense for the tua less 2022 dolphins lol
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

I'd still rather be at home. You say it means nothing? Just because you lose doesn't mean it wasn't an advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X