Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Dolphins @ Bills GDT !!

Go Bills!!!!
  • Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

Re: Dolphins @ Bills GDT !!

A loss is not the end of the world, but I would like us to be competitive.

If we continue to see growth and maturation in the offense (i.e. running the ball and taking what the defense gives), then Buffalo should be a well-oiled offensive machine by the end of the year. If they get impatient and try to unnecessarily go for the home run like they did in the first 3/4 of 2021, all of 2022, and the Jets game this year, then there is no hope for this team whatsoever.

Keep using Cook and Murray (and Harris to spell Cook), and incorporate Kincaid into the passing game more. We need to unlock him, and hope either Shakir or Sherfield develops into a consistent performer as well.

Miami is doing some brilliant things offensively and I’m super jealous of a coaching staff that has mad scientists in the lab who are revolutionizing NFL offenses in real time. Expect Miami to blow through the first 8-12 weeks of their schedule with minimal setbacks until enough game film is available to draw up a counter to them.

NFL DC’s, even the worst of them, always catch up to the offenses eventually, despite the rules being stacked against them. It takes time though, and Miami is still in a honeymoon phase. The only offenses that stay great are the ones with generational QB talent. Miami will eventually be slowed down, but not for another 2-3 months imo

Comment

• Chet
      Allenhu Joshbar
      • Feb 2017

To finish my thought, if Buffalo fundamentally changes their approach to the game like they did the last two weeks, then I don’t give a damn if they are a WC team and going on the road in the postseason. Let them work out the kinks now since we know this team is going to the playoffs, barring an Allen injury. They will be near impossible to stop and the bullseye will no longer be on their back. Nobody will want a piece of us then

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

First real test for this defense. The line is going to have to ****-up Miami's running game while the back seven keep the speed in front of them. Can't have missed tackles against anybody, but especially this week.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• tomz
          • Feb 2007

Let’s go Buffalo!

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Go Bills!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

32-28 bills

Comment

• Mike13
                    • Aug 2005

Whoever controls the LoS wins this one.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Josh Allen has never lost to Miami in Buffalo. Miami has never been able to slow him down much less stop him.

Here are Josh’s stats vs Miami....

C A % Yrds TD INT Rush Yrds Avg TD
                      Wild Card 2022 @Bills Bills 34-31 23 39 59% 352 3 2 4 20 5.0 0
                      Week 15 2022 @Bills Bills 32-29 25 40 63% 304 4 0 10 77 7.7 0
                      Week 4 2022 @Fins Miami 21-19 42 63 67% 400 2 0 8 47 5.9 0
                      Week 8 2021 @Bills Bills 26-11 29 42 69% 249 2 0 8 55 6.9 1
                      Week 2 2021 @Fins Bills 35-0 17 33 52% 179 2 1 5 35 7.0 0
                      Week 17 2020 @Bills Bills 56-26 18 25 72% 224 3 1 2 3 1.5 0
                      Week 2 2020 @Fins Bills 31-28 24 35 69% 417 4 0 4 18 4.5 0
                      Week 11 2019 @Fins Bills 37-20 21 33 64% 256 3 0 7 56 8.0 1
                      Week 7 2019 @Bills Bills 31-21 16 26 62% 202 2 0 4 32 8.0 0
                      Week 17 2018 @Bills Bills 42-17 17 26 65% 224 3 1 9 95 10.6 2
                      Week 13 2018 @Fins Miami 21-17 18 33 55% 231 2 2 9 135 15.0 0
                      9-2 250 395 63% 3038 30 7 70 573 8.2 4
                      Taking one of Opi’s lines....I’ll believe Miami can beat the Bills in Buffalo when they show they can do it.

Bills - 34
                      Fins - 31

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Inactives = Anderson, Ifedi, Ford, Elam, Poyer.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          Inactives = Anderson, Ifedi, Ford, Elam, Poyer.
                          Unbelievably disappointed in Elam. Talk about a very rapid bust. I’d love some data on round 1 drafting the last 4-5 years. I feel like we haven’t done very well.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                            To finish my thought, if Buffalo fundamentally changes their approach to the game like they did the last two weeks, then I don’t give a damn if they are a WC team and going on the road in the postseason. Let them work out the kinks now since we know this team is going to the playoffs, barring an Allen injury. They will be near impossible to stop and the bullseye will no longer be on their back. Nobody will want a piece of us then
                            problem is 'fundamental changes' seem to be illusions and we end up with the same ole stuff that bogs us down.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Despite the history I am having trouble picking a winner in this game. The over looks damn sexy though I think this has a greater potential to turn into a shootout than to be a defensive battle. I'm not sure the Bills should be giving points to the Fins at all but it puts the game at a field goal on the last possession to win. Great play on the over in this game weak play on either side.

Comment

Working...
                              X