PDA

View Full Version : European Vacation. Early look at the Jags

sukie
10-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Wrong side of the road, the love of a good corner kick, boiled food, tea not coffee and a castle on every corner…Bills “Host” the Jags in London 9:30 am kickoff.

I know we are bathing I. The afterglow but there is another Josh Allen, The shine of a QBs hair only possible with Herbal Essence shampoo, and sudden success.

thoughts on the matchup. For fun, form thy opinions in Shakespearean Olde English if thoust wish.

Goeth Thine Bills!

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-02-2023, 05:04 PM
I’ve penciled this game as a loss from day one

not that I think the jags are better, but because they always play us tough
they are 9-9 all time including 2-0 playoffs against us

they are used to the london ****. We aren’t
we tend to play poorly out of the country
now mind you, much of that was drought era. Just don’t like this matchup and god do I hope I’m wrong

sukie
10-02-2023, 05:14 PM
See I don’t care of the 9-9 /2-0 which is meaningless. Just as the game Josh Allen the punisher had against Josh Allen the magnificent last time has absolutely nothing to do with this game.

Bills by a lot.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-02-2023, 06:03 PM
See I don’t care of the 9-9 /2-0 which is meaningless. Just as the game Josh Allen the punisher had against Josh Allen the magnificent last time has absolutely nothing to do with this game.

Bills by a lot.
I sincerely hope you are correct

Novacane
10-02-2023, 06:06 PM
I believe in the defense after yesterday. This should be another 14+ point win.

cookie G
10-02-2023, 06:20 PM
The Jags will have an extra week of English cuisine..they'll be wrenching their guts by Sat.

sukie
10-02-2023, 06:34 PM
The Jags will have an extra week of English cuisine..they'll be wrenching their guts by Sat.
:rofl:

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2023, 08:04 PM

Bangers and mashed

YardRat
10-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Just like every other week...the result depends on the lines and which Josh Allen shows up.

Woodman
10-02-2023, 10:57 PM
Bless those cuisine providers :rofl:

Woodman
10-02-2023, 11:00 PM
I believe in the defense after yesterday. This should be another 14+ point win.

Keep Josh clean and don't turn the ball over .... those are my keys.

sukie
10-03-2023, 09:39 AM
Hero Josh played last time and was the second best Josh Allen on the field. Not this week. Just a feeling.

Dorsey has grown. McD has the D churning.

football is fun again and we will be done watching before 1

sahlensguy
10-03-2023, 09:42 AM
We should beat their ass just for being there when the sycamore gap tree was cut.

Turf
10-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Bills being only 5.5 favorites really worries me. You would expect 9 or more. So all the money goes on the Bills which means they see a very close game where the Bills win by 3 or lose outright. I'm not liking that.

ParanoidAndroid
10-03-2023, 10:04 AM
We should beat their ass just for being there when the sycamore gap tree was cut.

Man. Didn't see this until now.
That's one way to get your name in a museum somewhere. What else could one possibly get out of doing that?

sahlensguy
10-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Man. Didn't see this until now.
That's one way to get your name in a museum somewhere. What else could one possibly get out of doing that?

Someone needs to pay for this senseless and warped act of vandalism. I say the Jags.

Chet
10-03-2023, 10:30 AM
I did get to see most of the Falcons-Jags game and although The box score read only 2 sacks (and 7 QB hits), the Falcons were getting pressure up the middle throughout the day, with Grady Jarrett being particularly disruptive. I like our DL’s chances to exploit some of their OL inconsistencies as well.

As far as the overall game, we all saw the graphic: the Bills are 46-12 when Allen has 1 or 0 turnovers. You can pretty much set your watch by that when figuring out if the Bills will win.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-03-2023, 11:18 AM
As the Anti-Op I pick the Bills to advance to the top of the AFC and possibly the NFL with a thrashing featuring 3 Allens and Josh Allen yields to X Allen to mop up a 30+ point win.

sukie
10-03-2023, 11:37 AM
As the Anti-Op I pick the Bills to advance to the top of the AFC and possibly the NFL with a thrashing featuring 3 Allens and Josh Allen yields to X Allen to mop up a 30+ point win.

And what state will the crowds obverse dental hygiene be in?

Historian
10-03-2023, 12:08 PM
My thoughts from the hype thread...

This one scares me.

We don't play well in Europe, and we don't play well against the Jags.

Should be a Bills win, but I think a FG wins it at 30-27.

Not sure who wins.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-03-2023, 12:24 PM
And what state will the crowds obverse dental hygiene be in?

3 gap

sahlensguy
10-03-2023, 12:31 PM
3 gap

Like the sycamore gap.

sukie
10-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Hey guys… we might see Zay Jones levitating!!!!

notacon
10-03-2023, 01:07 PM
My thoughts from the hype thread...

This one scares me.

We don't play well in Europe, and we don't play well against the Jags.

Should be a Bills win, but I think a FG wins it at 30-27.

Not sure who wins.

This post does not fare very well in this thread either.

Like I observed in the hype thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263934-I-hope-the-players-don-t-buy-the-hype-coming-their-way?p=5046304&viewfull=1#post5046304)....

Uhhhhhhh.....what totally irrelevant trivia. The last time the Bills played in Europe was 2015!!!!

Literally a totally different team, front office and coaching staff.

notacon
10-03-2023, 01:34 PM
Wrong side of the road, the love of a good corner kick, boiled food, tea not coffee and a castle on every corner…Bills “Host” the Jags in London 9:30 am kickoff.

I know we are bathing I. The afterglow but there is another Josh Allen, The shine of a QBs hair only possible with Herbal Essence shampoo, and sudden success.

thoughts on the matchup. For fun, form thy opinions in Shakespearean Olde English if thoust wish.

Goeth Thine Bills!

I lived in England for a college school year (Sept to May) before most of the posters here were born (1975-1976). :rolleyes:

Great Britain is a truly awesome place. I loved my time there. Although the food is not that endearing, the British culture is extremely enjoyable.

They call potato chips “crisps” and instead of salting the crisps, a small packet of salt is inside the bag.

“French fries” are called “chips” and since the British hate the French even more than they hate the Germans (and they DO hate the Germans….many of my professors remember the bombing blitz’s of WWII) the deep fried chips they serve with deep fried fish is a delicacy that is only truly available on that island.

Lunch every day in the local pub was a sandwich of buttered bread with a huge chunk of English cheddar cheese and beer (the locals started me out with Tartan, a lighter lager half pint which is stronger than any American beer, and eventually moved me up to a pint (20 oz) of Newcastle Brown Ale)

When the little kids in the neighborhood saw me (they knew I was American by just looking at me) would ask if I was a cowboy.

When I told them (adults too) I was from Buffalo, New York, they assumed it was a suburb of NYC and the cops had shoot outs on every corner like Kojak.

When I told them Buffalo was 400 mile away (which is the same distance between London and Edinburgh, Scotland) they had a hard time conceiving of such a distance.

In fact, most English (at that time) thought he US was divided into three areas….

New York City (Kojak land)….California (Hollywood where movie starts are on every corner…

And the space in between is the wild west…cowboys (they have old west cowboy vacation experinces one can go to) where everyone rides horses and relaxes in front of a camp fire.

When I told them it takes about five DAYS to drive from NY to LA, they looked at me in disbelief.

Amazing place that I miss so much. Been planning a trip back for close to 50 years. I think 2024 is the year.

I have a feeling that the Bills are NOT going to let down after the big win vs Miami. The is one determined group.

After the first debacle of a game for Josh, I suspect this is a man on mission.

Bills win big in Jolly Olde England.

sukie
10-03-2023, 04:59 PM
They will £ them!