Your welcome.

27 -14 bills
    Agree and 7 of 14 come in garbage time

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
      • Nov 2007

Re: Bills/Jags Keys to the game...

key

do the exact opposite of whatever you did 2 years ago.
      I came.
      I saw.
      I conquered.

Comment

• sahlensguy
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by acehole View Post
        Show up.

Your welcome.

27 -14 bills
        Man, I'll try. 7:30 start time for me.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

The JAGS are probably a better team than they have showed. That alone is scary. They have a lot of tools to get grinding away at things wouldn't underestimate them at all. All we need to do is put up a stinker and they will be right there to hang an L on us. Our team has looked unstoppable the last few weeks though. Deconstructing the FINS was big. Our team needs to learn how to have that emerge when things aren't going their way. That is the thing that can stop the chain of events that causes you to have to win a tough won ball game or get thumped. They have to get to where they can put that together without a layoff like halftime or between games. There has to be a short memory and conditioned muscle response. Mostly it is just that every team in the league has people working on methods to get in Allen's head and frustrate him which is a tough thing to battle.

Comment

• Chet
            Allenhu Joshbar
            • Feb 2017

The same key to every Bills game: limit turnovers.

Use the middle part of the schedule to continue ironing out the wrinkles against what should be (at least on paper) inferior competition. Force-feed the run. Make a concerted effort to feature/unlock Kincaid in one of these upcoming games. I firmly believe we will still need one of the following to be a consistent performer: Shakir, Harty or Sherfield.

This will be an unpopular opinion, but reward Josh with more runs “if” he shows the discipline to slide. Watching the All-22, there was at least five different times where Josh could’ve immediately taken the snap and run up the middle (and safely slid untouched) for 7-12 yards. It’s so important to put another seed of doubt and uncertainty in opposing D’s minds, and it opens things up in the back end. Call this anywhere from 2-5 times a game depending on how the defense adjusts.

I said this at the beginning of the year and I mean it: go for 2 more often. This gives us a chance to perfect our goal line O while putting even more pressure on opposing Os. This is the future guys…choosing 2 pts over 1.

Comment

• Prov401
              President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
              • Aug 2008

Play mistake free football on O.
              Stop the run on D.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Our Josh Allen needs to show up this time, not theirs.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

Yeah, don't let jags Josh Allen take over the game. Use the Crosby gameplan against him.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Pressure, tackle, execute and put em away.

Always and forever more ........ spread the wealth.

Now your welcome.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Just do what they have been doing for the past three games.

Comment

• daryls61
                        • Jan 2013

The other teams Quarterback must go down and he must go down hard.
                        The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post
                          That’s what she said
                          I came.
                          I saw.
                          I conquered.

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

I know some have made an issue of the time change and the Jags being there for a week. It’s a favorite of Opi's....”I think playing in London so often and having over a week to recover from the trip and the jet lag gives them a huge advantage.

It’s not an unreasonable opinion and it might be a very slight “advantage” but I don’t think it is at all. Certainly not anywhere close to a “huge advantage”.

Matt Fairburn of The Athletic brought up a very good counterpoint....

I’m not convinced it’s a disadvantage. The Jaguars have been away from home a long time and had to change hotels this week. They’re on the road here, too. When they’re getting to the stadium on Sunday, their minds may start wandering to that flight home on Sunday night.”

That rings so true to me. From first hand experience as I spent 27 years on the road. With the last 16 years averaging 130 overnights a year. I’ve also gone on business trips to Europe.

First of all, when you are on the road for even 4 days, it’s a real strain. Anxious to get home. A week or more is excruciating. The first few days are fine...ready to work. As more days pass by, getting back home is foremost on the mind.

As for the time change going to Europe....it’s a factor, but not that much of one.

Especially considering the way these guys travel. Charter flight. No strangers or amateur travelers in the plane. I suspect they have very comfortable seats...no middle seat crap between two fat people. No layovers. No need to handle any luggage. No need to arrange for travel from the airport to the hotel...etc..etc...etc...

When I worked Photokina trade show in Cologne Germany the travel alone was exhausting. Three flights....long layovers...never an open seat next to me. Here is my experience....

Flight from ROC to EWR. Leave at 2:45PM local time. (8:45PM Berlin time)
                            Two hour layover.
                            Red eye flight of nine hours to Berlin. I cannot sleep on a plane in the seats I get....United extra room...does not matter. Arrive in Berlin at 8:00AM local time.
                            3+ hour layover.
                            Flight from Berlin to Cologne. Arrive at 2:15PM local time. SEVENTEEN and a HALF HOURS after take off from ROC. (Without the huge benefit of a charter flight so no 2+ hours before the flight and dealing with airpot crowds).

Did not get in hotel for another two hours....customs, baggage, taxi....or about 4:15PM. Take a short nap...not too long.

Get into local time and go to sleep about 10:00PM or so. Get up, eat....then go to the show floor in the early afternoon (show was already started) This is equivalent to the Bills Saturday practice day. Get into to flow of the time zone.

Next day....like the Bills game day, but I have to be ON THE SHOW FLOOR by 8:00AM local time. Show goes until 7:00PM. Yep...11 hour day. On my feet all day, talking to trade show attendees.

I did that in my early 50’s. I am NOT a finely tuned athlete.

The Bills players have it cushy. Their every need catered to. Easy peasy travel. Tip top physical condition.

Nope. I don’t buy this ‘...oh dear....the time change is soooooooo hard...’ for one second.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post

download-2.jpg
                              This is his wife so I'm pretty sure he's doing that already.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X