PDA

View Full Version : So, after 4 games...

YardRat
10-05-2023, 06:00 AM
...Do you feel better, worse, or the same about the team as you did during the off-season and training camp?

I feel a little bit better after the last three weeks, even though he competition wasn't exactly top tier. The season opener manifested my biggest concerns about Allen specifically continuing to not progress and grow, but also the lack of focus and 'hungry and humble' rhetoric for the entire team. Against the Raiders and Redskins Josh seemingly did take a step forward by becoming a bit more cerebral and calculating, and less hero ball. The whole team looked...and played...'hungry' against Miami.

Hopefully that means they were also humbled by the Jets, and their focus will continue to re-charge on a weekly basis for each opponent.

You?

Buffalogic
10-05-2023, 06:23 AM
In the prediction thread I said I think this is the year they win the superbowl and the start has me feeling good about that pick.

imbondz
10-05-2023, 06:29 AM
If you don’t feel good about this team something’s wrong with you. The Dolphins game is one of the best, most complete games I’ve ever seen the Bills play. Our D is elite. Our O is elite. Our special teams is elite. Couldn’t be more proud to be a Bills fan after 4 weeks.

Woodman
10-05-2023, 06:29 AM
It's a long hard slog and if healthy assuming depth stays solid I always believed we'd be in the running for it all. I feel the same today.

DetoxTent
10-05-2023, 06:31 AM
The first game was the Bills manifestation of their not being prepared coming out of the preseason. McDermott's teams have done this before. See Bills/Steelers 2021. Both games they woulda/shoulda/could have won, but looked poorly prepared all around. They seem to be back on track. But they don't have a good track record in London, IIRC, so if they can get through this game coming it will underscore that the last 3 games were the 'real' Bills.

Chet
10-05-2023, 06:40 AM
I feel better because I've seen a change in philosophy on both sides of the ball. I know I've beaten a dead horse all offseason and up until recently concerning my contempt for the inflexibility or lack of imagination from our coaching staff, so I must give credit where credit is due.

With that said, there are still 3 things I need to see before going all aboard the optimism train like I did in 2020, last part of 2021, and the first half of 2022.

1. Will Buffalo stay committed to the run and will Josh continue to take the underneath routes that are available to him? Was this just a tease, or are they all-in on these changes. There will be setbacks and growing pains as these changes are implemented, so important not to lose patience.

2. How will they respond in close and/or physically grueling games where things aren't going their way? Will they stay disciplined and poised, or will they implode? I'm looking at you, Josh and Dorsey.

3. What will this team look like week to week and half to half? Consistency has been atrocious the last 2 seasons which is a direct reflection of coaching. If the Bills show up every week like hunters and not the hunted--coupled with the changes in coaching philosophy on both sides of the ball--then I will owe McD a huge apology.

We don't have any prove-it opponents on our schedule anymore. The goal is to right the wrongs of past years and be primed for a long playoff run. I don't mind if there's setbacks over a long season, as long as the team is not making the same mistakes over and over again. I'm dead serious when I say I don't care about HFA as long as the aformentioned 3 issues are addressed.

Historian
10-05-2023, 07:33 AM
They're about where I felt they would be, 3-1 at the quarter point.

what I like, is the balance I see in the offense. We finally have the correct running backs.

I also like the fury of the pass rush, essentially doing it with four guys.

Each week they seem to get better....I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

sahlensguy
10-05-2023, 07:39 AM
Better

Forward_Lateral
10-05-2023, 07:39 AM
...Do you feel better, worse, or the same about the team as you did during the off-season and training camp?

I feel a little bit better after the last three weeks, even though he competition wasn't exactly top tier. The season opener manifested my biggest concerns about Allen specifically continuing to not progress and grow, but also the lack of focus and 'hungry and humble' rhetoric for the entire team. Against the Raiders and Redskins Josh seemingly did take a step forward by becoming a bit more cerebral and calculating, and less hero ball. The whole team looked...and played...'hungry' against Miami.

Hopefully that means they were also humbled by the Jets, and their focus will continue to re-charge on a weekly basis for each opponent.

You?
I felt way better than I did after the Jets loss after the dominating wins over Oakland and Washington.

I feel a better a little more than that after Sunday's trouncing of the NFL's "best team".

Goobylal
10-05-2023, 08:14 AM
The first game was the Bills manifestation of their not being prepared coming out of the preseason. McDermott's teams have done this before. See Bills/Steelers 2021. Both games they woulda/shoulda/could have won, but looked poorly prepared all around. They seem to be back on track. But they don't have a good track record in London, IIRC, so if they can get through this game coming it will underscore that the last 3 games were the 'real' Bills.

The Bills are 4-3 on opening day under McD. They were thoroughly outclassed in the loss to the Ravens, but the losses to the Steelers and this year's game were a one score affair. And this year's game was a matter of Josh playing poorly (I addressed that in another thread). The defense limited the Jets to 16 points and the game was lost in OT on a punt return for a TD (on which a block in the back was missed).

And after the first 4 games, my biggest concern was MLB, but no longer and actually think we have a potential top-10 player there. I also think the offense is a juggernaut but can continue to get better as all the new players get more comfortable and OL continues to gel.

sahlensguy
10-05-2023, 09:09 AM
Dorsey's O and the execution and the D front gives me warm fuzzies. Yes it does. Running for positive yards in the red zone, oh my!

daryls61
10-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Happy to see OL playing well and Nard Dog dominating on D. Both are pleasant surprises for me.

justasportsfan
10-05-2023, 10:19 AM
Very happy so far knowing we arent firing on all cylinders yet. Hoping we peak come playoffs . I do however know that Hero ball from the jets game is waiting to make another appearance. I hope its not during playoffs.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-05-2023, 10:24 AM
First, let's see what happens in London.

I'll say the first 5 weeks you see what kind of team you have. We can almost say (pending London game) we do have a team that can compete for Superbowl. No big hole anywhere and a number of players, especially key players, seem to project to have career year type of season; and some rookies are contributing right off the bat (many may not pay attention but I noticed last year that KC had that vibe).

Coaching is important in the next 8 weeks because it is the adjustment and counter-adjustment period. You have games and tendencies and new players usage on tape and teams are going to adjust to you. Do McDermott and Dorsey can keep it up? Last year the Bills came out the gate flying, but you can see by week 7 onwards, they leveled up considerably and I believe a lot of it is due to teams catching up to them. They never really found a counter measure to re-capture the early season highs.

Lastly, injuries. We lost Tre so we need to see the impact. And hopefully no more serious injuries. But I'll keep my eye on the 2 aging safeties deep into the season, they are particularly important to us and to me Hyde, especially - I saw him making adjustment to the defense several time in the Miami game from secondary to our Linebackers, even the D-linemen. In my eyes, in the Miami game I see Dane Jackson played better than Benford. If we can get another positive surprise from Elam, I really feel we are going to places this year.

ParanoidAndroid
10-05-2023, 10:30 AM
I'm seeing a football team more put together for the tough weather than since Josh arrived. The offense is getting the tough yards and punching teams in the mouth yet they are still as explosive as ever. The defense is giving teams nothing on runs up the middle including holding Jacobs to negative yardage and putting a lot of pressure on QBs.

This is the best Bills team since 1991.

OpIv37
10-05-2023, 11:01 AM
I feel a bit better than I did in the off-season but I’m not getting my hopes up.

We’ve had dominant stretches in each of the past 3 seasons and we know how those ended.

The true test is going to come when we have 3 games in a row against Dallas, KC and Philly.

Gibby 2.0
10-05-2023, 11:17 AM
I like the direction they are headed, but I fear that Jets game will come back to bite them. Still I think this team could get to 10-1 before it runs into trouble. I said 12-5 when I first saw the schedule and I stick by that, but this team could go 15-2 (with Philly, KC, Miami in the fish bowl there are 1 to 3 that we'll lose). This team will make the playoffs, but the question remains how will they do in the second season?

cookie G
10-05-2023, 11:19 AM
OL pass protection has been outstanding. The addition of Torrence, McGovern, Dawkins weight loss and giving Brown help at times has been paying huge dividends. I expected it to be improved, but not this much. In pass pro, Torrence isn't playing like a rookie, he's playing like a 5 year vet. The pass pro has opened up so many things for Josh.

Floyd was a great FA pick up, we are lucky we got him. As someone said on the day of the signing, "we got our new Zo Alexander." AND that's pretty accurate. He can rush the passer, but he can also play off ball LB in both run D and pass D.

Bernard has played better than anyone expected, and that might include the coaching staff.

As Merk said on Twitter during the Miami game, McD is showing just how good of a coordinator he can be. He ended up taking away Tua's first read AND he wasn't letting Hill or Waddle beat them deep. Taking away the first read isn't as easy as it sounds...since you obviously have to figure out WHAT the first read is.

The Fins scored 6 points in the last 48 minutes of the game. 6

Tre White's injury is going to hurt down the road. He wasn't getting his name called very often, except for his INT. But that's because he was doing his job.

We are going to see more injuries down the road, its inevitable. And as someone has said in another thread, I'd be fine with hiding Von Miller until later in the season.

Its a long season, and this is a team where they are expected to make the playoffs, rather than just hope they make the playoffs. So I'll hold my enthusiasm for later in the season.

But in the meantime, enjoy the ride.

sukie
10-05-2023, 11:26 AM
I'm seeing a football team more put together for the tough weather than since Josh arrived. The offense is getting the tough yards and punching teams in the mouth yet they are still as explosive as ever. The defense is giving teams nothing on runs up the middle including holding Jacobs to negative yardage and putting a lot of pressure on QBs.

This is the best Bills team since 1991.

The punching in the mouth part… I so agree. Especially deep Redzone were Daboll the magnificent needed sleight of hand misdirection and a bunny to get 2 yards. Now they don’t even need Josh sneaking. Harris runs hard and Murray is a load.

seems the pass plays in the Redzone are quick and simple routes that get guys open.

Live seeing the hands on Cook. That guy in open space is a delight to see. Kincaid is on upward trajectory as far as the pro game goes… way too many mismatches for defenses… just when they have it somewhat called correctly… Josh keeps.

it’s kinda fun to watch.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-05-2023, 11:49 AM
I feel a bit better than I did in the off-season but I’m not getting my hopes up.

We’ve had dominant stretches in each of the past 3 seasons and we know how those ended.

The true test is going to come when we have 3 games in a row against Dallas, KC and Philly.

I used to get very hyped about beating a good team in the regular season. Not any more. The goal is the playoffs and the superbowl. If the Bills lose due to a bad bounce or two in a regular season game, I accept. But if it is like last year's Bengals game - even just a few series before Hamlin's injury that you see the Bills were not on the same level as the Bengals, then I'd be really concerned.

The key is to get hot towards the end of the season, like the Chiefs last year, the Bengals the year before etc.

Right now the Bills ae hot. Can they maintain some semblance of consistency? People are hyped about Allen last 3 games, especially the Miami game. Well we all know Allen is capable of the kind of performance because he has shown it before. The issue with Allen, compared to Mahomes, has always been consistency. I'd happy to trade some of Allen's perfect games to more games where he has lows - real lows, but pulls out eventually at the end. That's where I think Mahomes has a distinct advantage over Allen. The Jets games where both Allen and Mahomes played this year are a perfect example.

Novacane
10-05-2023, 12:03 PM
I feel a lot better. I wasn't sure what to expect from the defense with McD taking over. They slowed down the top offense in the league last week. I'm a believer now.

notacon
10-05-2023, 01:25 PM
My prediction early this off season, in May after the schedule was released (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263169-2023-Regular-Season-Record-Predictions?p=5022761&viewfull=1#post5022761), and reiterated in September (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263751-Season-Predictions?p=5040164&viewfull=1#post5040164) has me more optimistic that the Bills will more likely to achieve the “best possible” regular season record of 13-4.

Basically I thought this would happen....

"Bills lose two division games, same 4-2 record as 2022. Could even be the same way…split with Miami and Jets, sweep NE". That is on track. Bills probably beat NYJ when they come to town, beat NE anywhere they play, and probably lose @Miami, but more because they will already be locked in to a payoff seed and will rest the starters.

"Lose two of the four games vs elite teams….Cincy, KC, Philly & Dallas. I don’t think the Bills lose at home vs Dallas”. I’m optimistic now that the Bills lose only ONE of these games. I still think they beat Dallas in Buffalo. Cincy is looking more and more like a lost season and the Bills get revenge.

That leaves @KC and @Philly. It would be no surprise if the Bills only lose one of those.

Then..."One other loss to a team they have no business losing to. Or more likely the @Chargers in week #16, who has the next elite QB to break out, although their HC is holding the team back.”.

LA Charges are doing exactly what expected and are underperforming. Their defense is for ****, and the Bills will go in there and light them up.

BUT, there is a good chance for a "loss to a team they have no business losing to”.

I get the feeling that this is a team, and this QB, on a MISSION. Looks like every change they made has paid off BIG time....and key players are performing at a high level. Floyd is a force. Oliver is playing at an elite level. Rousseau is a terror. DaQuan Jones is an immovable object. AJ Epenesa has revived his career and playing like a mad man. Bernard is a welcome surprise and Milano is playing at an All-Pro level again.

Hyde is back. Benford is a 6th round diamond. Losing Tre’ White hurts, but not insurmountable when the D-line is pressuring the QB without having to blitz. All without Von Miller even back yet.

Every change in the offense (which needed the most improvements) are clicking. Running game is reliable and consistent. James Cook is coming into his own. He is going to be a star. Harris and Murray are much needed depth improvements.

Diggs keeps on showing why he is an elite WR. Davis has put his bad ankle behind him. Kincaid has enabled Dorsey to bring on all kinds of different formations that are difficult to defend against. Dorsey has improved in his second year, as expected.

Josh Allen is on FIRE.

The only team that can consitientley beat the Buffalo Bills, is the Buffalo Bills. They have to get out of their own way and play up to their potential.

Goobylal
10-05-2023, 01:37 PM
OL pass protection has been outstanding. The addition of Torrence, McGovern, Dawkins weight loss and giving Brown help at times has been paying huge dividends. I expected it to be improved, but not this much. In pass pro, Torrence isn't playing like a rookie, he's playing like a 5 year vet. The pass pro has opened up so many things for Josh.

Floyd was a great FA pick up, we are lucky we got him. As someone said on the day of the signing, "we got our new Zo Alexander." AND that's pretty accurate. He can rush the passer, but he can also play off ball LB in both run D and pass D.

Bernard has played better than anyone expected, and that might include the coaching staff.

As Merk said on Twitter during the Miami game, McD is showing just how good of a coordinator he can be. He ended up taking away Tua's first read AND he wasn't letting Hill or Waddle beat them deep. Taking away the first read isn't as easy as it sounds...since you obviously have to figure out WHAT the first read is.

The Fins scored 6 points in the last 48 minutes of the game. 6

Tre White's injury is going to hurt down the road. He wasn't getting his name called very often, except for his INT. But that's because he was doing his job.

We are going to see more injuries down the road, its inevitable. And as someone has said in another thread, I'd be fine with hiding Von Miller until later in the season.

Its a long season, and this is a team where they are expected to make the playoffs, rather than just hope they make the playoffs. So I'll hold my enthusiasm for later in the season.

But in the meantime, enjoy the ride.

I didn't hear that Dawkins lost weight. Every picture I saw of him looking out of shape, which was dismaying, but his play has been excellent so far. I attribute that to having the best LG play next to him since Incognito, allowing him to focus on his own assignment. Torrence also massively upgrades the RG position and will only get better with more experience. Brown being healthy is a plus but I don't know if he's a true starting RT.

cookie G
10-05-2023, 05:26 PM
I didn't hear that Dawkins lost weight. Every picture I saw of him looking out of shape, which was dismaying, but his play has been excellent so far. I attribute that to having the best LG play next to him since Incognito, allowing him to focus on his own assignment. Torrence also massively upgrades the RG position and will only get better with more experience. Brown being healthy is a plus but I don't know if he's a true starting RT.

There was an article in the Buffalo News just before the season started. He had ballooned to 370 just by March and went on a crash diet to get it off. Lots of water and 800-1000 calories per day. Took off 40 lbs bny the time the article was written. Frankly, he was ballooning before the end of last season.

Having a bad o lineman next to him didn't have anything to do with wiffing on outside rushers, as he was doing on a semi-regular basis towards the end of last year.

On the other hand, buying 1000 wings for the Oline on the Friday night before the Bnegal's game...that might be a different story.

Mace
10-05-2023, 07:08 PM
I definitely feel better, but I'm not comfortable about it. Still have a sense of unease. I'm just waiting to see how it plays out week to week when we play more of the big boys.

Goobylal
10-05-2023, 09:59 PM
There was an article in the Buffalo News just before the season started. He had ballooned to 370 just by March and went on a crash diet to get it off. Lots of water and 800-1000 calories per day. Took off 40 lbs bny the time the article was written. Frankly, he was ballooning before the end of last season.

Having a bad o lineman next to him didn't have anything to do with wiffing on outside rushers, as he was doing on a semi-regular basis towards the end of last year.

On the other hand, buying 1000 wings for the Oline on the Friday night before the Bnegal's game...that might be a different story.

Oh, he lost weight from the incredibly high weight he was at. That makes sense.

And weight gain would explain the decline in play as the season went on last year. But having a turd like Saffold next to him can't have helped him or Morse.

DraftBoy
10-06-2023, 05:34 AM
The same, they are doing what they are supposed to as title contenders. Nothing has been displayed thus far to be overly worried or excited about at this point. This teams biggest challenge has always been consistency and we'll see if they can demonstrate more of that this year. Here's hoping they can continue their current form.

Goobylal
10-06-2023, 07:18 AM
The same, they are doing what they are supposed to as title contenders. Nothing has been displayed thus far to be overly worried or excited about at this point. This teams biggest challenge has always been consistency and we'll see if they can demonstrate more of that this year. Here's hoping they can continue their current form.

So you're not impressed with the play of Bernard after claiming an adequate MLB wasn't on the roster?

sahlensguy
10-06-2023, 07:31 AM
So you're not impressed with the play of Bernard after claiming an adequate MLB wasn't on the roster?

Just accept DB for who he is. His reply to the OP fits him to a T. Kind of makes you laugh.

DraftBoy
10-06-2023, 07:39 AM

I’m happy that he’s playing better than I expected. Doesn’t change anything with regard to my feelings about the team being the same.

Why would one player impact that?

Goobylal
10-06-2023, 04:13 PM
I’m happy that he’s playing better than I expected. Doesn’t change anything with regard to my feelings about the team being the same.

Why would one player impact that?

Again you were certain a starting MLB wasn't on the roster. That would impact the defense, wouldn't it?

Turf
10-06-2023, 05:24 PM
Is Poyer playing Sunday?

YardRat
10-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Is Poyer playing Sunday?

I believe he was taken off the injury report.

Woodman
10-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Is Poyer playing Sunday?

All signs point to yes.

sahlensguy
10-06-2023, 09:16 PM
All signs point to yes.

Magic 8-ball again?

Skooby
10-06-2023, 09:51 PM
Limited weaknesses make for a great chance to win, we won’t lose more than 3 games.

Chet
10-07-2023, 04:39 AM
Limited weaknesses make for a great chance to win, we won’t lose more than 3 games.
Mate, have you seen the schedule?

DetoxTent
10-07-2023, 07:27 AM
The Bills are 4-3 on opening day under McD. They were thoroughly outclassed in the loss to the Ravens, but the losses to the Steelers and this year's game were a one score affair. And this year's game was a matter of Josh playing poorly (I addressed that in another thread). The defense limited the Jets to 16 points and the game was lost in OT on a punt return for a TD (on which a block in the back was missed).
And after the first 4 games, my biggest concern was MLB, but no longer and actually think we have a potential top-10 player there. I also think the offense is a juggernaut but can continue to get better as all the new players get more comfortable and OL continues to gel.

The most surprising thing in this post is the "4-3," not the record, but the total number of games. I saw that and said no way. But it is accurate. McDermott in his 7th year here (2017). How time flies.

DetoxTent
10-07-2023, 07:31 AM
Again you were certain a starting MLB wasn't on the roster. That would impact the defense, wouldn't it?

The change in stature of the Bills MLB is a reaction to the increased number of passing plays going on in the NFL. I'm not sure I'm ready to anoint Bernard as a top 10 MLB, but it was nice to see some solid play from him. I will just be happy to see it continue. Hopefully his development goes a lot like Milano's did.

sahlensguy
10-07-2023, 08:15 AM
The change in stature of the Bills MLB is a reaction to the increased number of passing plays going on in the NFL. I'm not sure I'm ready to anoint Bernard as a top 10 MLB, but it was nice to see some solid play from him. I will just be happy to see it continue. Hopefully his development goes a lot like Milano's did.

Not saying Bernard won't earn top 10 status, but I doubt he'd do it on his own. The D line is playing lights out and with leads. He's already better than Edmunds ever will be and that's good enough for me. :smile:

Goobylal
10-07-2023, 09:45 AM

Edmunds' height was supposed to help in the passing game. But where Bernard lacks his height, he makes up for in instincts on where to position himself.

Not saying Bernard won't earn top 10 status, but I doubt he'd do it on his own. The D line is playing lights out and with leads. He's already better than Edmunds ever will be and that's good enough for me. :smile:

Most players require others to help them perform better. So that's no real knock on Bernard.

notacon
10-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Mate, have you seen the schedule?

Since you are a betting man (I am not) I’m curious if it’s possible to place a bet (today) on how many games the Bills will lose? Or is it just an over/under bet that the bookies set the number?

I’m not necessarily in Skooby’s camp stating that "we won’t lose more than 3 games.”....but, it certainly would not surprise me.

I’ve already opined early this year (after the schedule came out) that I expected no more than 5 losses.

Now (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263956-So-after-4-games?p=5046849&viewfull=1#post5046849) I’m "more optimistic that the Bills will more likely to achieve the “best possible” regular season record of 13-4".

Mr. Pink
10-07-2023, 02:28 PM
Same.

The dismantling of the Dolphins was a surprise however.

Woodman
10-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Edmunds' height was supposed to help in the passing game. But where Bernard lacks his height, he makes up for in instincts on where to position himself.

Just doing a great job with an exceptional nose for the ball.

DraftBoy
10-08-2023, 02:23 PM

Yes.

Chet
10-08-2023, 02:24 PM
I feel better because I've seen a change in philosophy on both sides of the ball. I know I've beaten a dead horse all offseason and up until recently concerning my contempt for the inflexibility or lack of imagination from our coaching staff, so I must give credit where credit is due.

With that said, there are still 3 things I need to see before going all aboard the optimism train like I did in 2020, last part of 2021, and the first half of 2022.

1. Will Buffalo stay committed to the run and will Josh continue to take the underneath routes that are available to him? Was this just a tease, or are they all-in on these changes. There will be setbacks and growing pains as these changes are implemented, so important not to lose patience.

2. How will they respond in close and/or physically grueling games where things aren't going their way? Will they stay disciplined and poised, or will they implode? I'm looking at you, Josh and Dorsey.

3. What will this team look like week to week and half to half? Consistency has been atrocious the last 2 seasons which is a direct reflection of coaching. If the Bills show up every week like hunters and not the hunted--coupled with the changes in coaching philosophy on both sides of the ball--then I will owe McD a huge apology.

We don't have any prove-it opponents on our schedule anymore. The goal is to right the wrongs of past years and be primed for a long playoff run. I don't mind if there's setbacks over a long season, as long as the team is not making the same mistakes over and over again. I'm dead serious when I say I don't care about HFA as long as the aformentioned 3 issues are addressed.

All 3 concerns realized in just one week:rofl:

sahlensguy
10-08-2023, 02:30 PM
All 3 concerns realized in just one week:rofl:

I didn't read it but I'm sure you should win a prize, as you are celebrating it.

Chet
10-08-2023, 02:37 PM
I didn't read it but I'm sure you should win a prize, as you are celebrating it.
I was celebrating last week’s win and hopeful this was a new day as long as 3 disturbing trends didn’t read their ugly head, which they promptly did.

sahlensguy
10-08-2023, 02:45 PM
I was celebrating last week’s win and hopeful this was a new day as long as 3 disturbing trends didn’t read their ugly head, which they promptly did.

Yep you win the prize. Celebrating your own negative prediction.

You get a steaming turd trophy.

Chet
10-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Yep you win the prize. Celebrating your own negative prediction.

You get a steaming turd trophy.
Perhaps if I employed the power of positive thinking or prayed harder than the results would be different?

sahlensguy
10-08-2023, 02:51 PM
Perhaps if I employed the power of positive thinking or prayed harder than the results would be different?

You can think however you choose. IDC. Just keep your toxicity away from here.

Chet
10-08-2023, 03:01 PM
You can think however you choose. IDC. Just keep your toxicity away from here.

Would you like to join me in a team prayer? We can ask for competent playcalling, toughness, and a SB. Let’s see if it works

sahlensguy
10-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Would you like to join me in a team prayer? We can ask for competent playcalling, toughness, and a SB. Let’s see if it works

I'd be up for an exorcism of bad attitudes.

Chet
10-08-2023, 03:26 PM
I'd be up for an exorcism of bad attitudes.
Ok, so you believe that if we think happy thoughts the results will be different.

sahlensguy
10-08-2023, 03:26 PM
Ok, so you believe that if we think happy thoughts the results will be different.

No. I'm trying to take action.