Bengals look like ass. Hopefully Von is 100% full speed by then

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-09-2023, 09:47 AM
You can pencil in the Bengals game as a loss

Not with a hobbled burrow
they won’t lose

Ed
10-09-2023, 10:01 AM
No excuses in the next 3 for sure. Bills are already 14.5 point favorites over the Giants and the Pats are the worst they've ever looked under Belichick. Tampa has been better than expected, but that's a Thursday night game at home.

DraftBoy
10-09-2023, 10:07 AM
We need to win the next 6

Giants
Pats
Bucs
Bengals
Denver
Jets

Miami Has Philly and KC in next month.

That's going to be tough. I think the Giants and Pats are going to be pretty easy for us to win. I hate coming off the Pats game and having to play Thursday night v. Bucs who look much better under Baker Mayfield, but at least that is at home.

Going to Cincy the next week in primetime will be a tall order if Burrow is healthy. But Denver should be a cakewalk.

What I also fear is overlooking the Jets with the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys, and Chargers coming as the following four games. They already beat us once and we should be up for that game, but it feels like a classic trap game.

Chet
10-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Can the Bills win all 6? Of course they can. This team makes their bones on beating up on the dregs of the league. Cincy will be fine since no other team in that division is capable of separating themselves. The cream always rises to the top.

I fully expect Buffalo to be 8-3 after that stretch, with the obvious loss coming at Cincinnati. And we will gain no further knowledge of this team during that stretch because those are expected Ws. The only thing that’ll keep us in suspense during that stretch is seeing how many more of our players get carried off in the meat wagon

notacon
10-09-2023, 12:02 PM

https://doorfliesopen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/only-quitters-quit-are-you-quittin-quitter.jpg

Chet
10-09-2023, 12:36 PM
https://doorfliesopen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/only-quitters-quit-are-you-quittin-quitter.jpg
I’d offer a bet on that game, but we’ve already established you’re a coward

notacon
10-09-2023, 12:52 PM
I’d offer a bet on that game, but we’ve already established you’re a coward

:rofl: Actually what we have already established is that gambling is for dummies who like to give their money away.

https://img.libquotes.com/pic-quotes/v1/greg-egan-quote-lbe6i4i.jpg

Thurmal
10-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Impossible to pick which games are gimmes or not with this team because they have stinkers out of nowhere and, conversely, will have brilliant games against top competition. Would anyone be shocked if they beat Cincinnati on the road, only to follow it up by sleepwalking against Denver at home?

Mr. Pink
10-09-2023, 01:49 PM
4-2 is the likely outcome of that stretch. 5-1 is also possible.

The problem is that 4 game stretch after that, they may go 0-4 through that.

Mace
10-09-2023, 05:20 PM
Impossible to pick which games are gimmes or not with this team because they have stinkers out of nowhere and, conversely, will have brilliant games against top competition. Would anyone be shocked if they beat Cincinnati on the road, only to follow it up by sleepwalking against Denver at home?

No argument. I'm all out of expecting anything. Seeing is believing, I'll wait and see week to week.

YardRat
10-09-2023, 05:40 PM
We absolutely have to be 6-2 going into Cincinnati, the Bengals will probably have their **** together by then.

Butt-holes are starting to pucker already, I can smell a return to hero-ball, similar to last year.

Forward_Lateral
10-09-2023, 06:21 PM
We absolutely have to be 6-2 going into Cincinnati, the Bengals will probably have their **** together by then.

Butt-holes are starting to pucker already, I can smell a return to hero-ball, similar to last year.

Hopefully they realize that they need to run the ball and try to keep the Defense off of the field

Mace
10-09-2023, 06:47 PM

Bengals will have their "A" game going, and we're headed into 5 of the last 6 that will define this team for this season. Looks brutal imho.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:48 PM

Giants
Pats
Bucs
Bengals
Denver
Jets

We have trouble with teams that have a J in their team name.

Jets Jaguars everybody else we'll kick the **** out of.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:50 PM
I'm pretty sure you and I could play against the Broncos and come out with a W.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:52 PM
No excuses in the next 3 for sure. Bills are already 14.5 point favorites over the Giants and the Pats are the worst they've ever looked under Belichick. Tampa has been better than expected, but that's a Thursday night game at home.
One at a time ok.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:54 PM
Bengals look like ass. Hopefully Von is 100% full speed by then

Agree.

Typ0
10-09-2023, 06:54 PM
Giants are in rough shape and the Pats don't look competitive in their games but Tampa can beat anyone so I wouldn't count that as a W. 2.5 in their next stretch of three games is where I put them a 50% shot to win all three.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:56 PM
Not with a hobbled burrow
they won’t lose

We might see the real Bills that game .... it has to be circled on our calendar ..... they got an ass kicking coming their way JMO.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Save your money on that one Chet ..... that's the one game we have targeted ...... it will be Josh at his finest.

BLUTO
10-09-2023, 07:46 PM

Giants
Pats
Bucs
Bengals
Denver
Jets

BLUTO
10-09-2023, 07:47 PM
Win 5 of 6 with the 'new' defense we are forced to use after injuries, and we'd be 8-3. Maybe 10-7 will get us a wild card spot.

Woodman
10-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Win 5 of 6 with the 'new' defense we are forced to use after injuries, and we'd be 8-3. Maybe 10-7 will get us a wild card spot.
I still believe we can win the division.

Skooby
10-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Can the Bills win all 6? Of course they can. This team makes their bones on beating up on the dregs of the league. Cincy will be fine since no other team in that division is capable of separating themselves. The cream always rises to the top.

I fully expect Buffalo to be 8-3 after that stretch, with the obvious loss coming at Cincinnati. And we will gain no further knowledge of this team during that stretch because those are expected Ws. The only thing that’ll keep us in suspense during that stretch is seeing how many more of our players get carried off in the meat wagon You must be a ball at parties.

sahlensguy
10-09-2023, 10:45 PM
You must be a ball at parties.

He's a hoot in the game day thread. Great fan!

Woodman
10-09-2023, 10:54 PM
He's a hoot in the game day thread. Great fan!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv2Lw5Jz0xU?si=4JOXwuVQikNPgy-1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's Peterman what's not to like.

sahlensguy
10-10-2023, 08:21 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv2Lw5Jz0xU?si=4JOXwuVQikNPgy-1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's Peterman what's not to like.

This is him

https://y.yarn.co/cbdd97c0-8041-4aaa-927d-b52aa752cbbd_text.gif