PDA

View Full Version : We may not win the SB this year, but we'll be just fine.

Oaf
10-10-2023, 11:09 AM
Jags had a significant advantage during a Bills "home" game and we could've beat em anyways. This is a solid team, even with the current injuries, that'll win 11-12 games and make it to the dance. How far we get is anyone's guess. Enjoy the ride and next 8-9+ Bills win weekends, folks.

- If Dorian Williams ends up being a solid fill-in for Milano this year, I'll absolutely shut up about Beane's drafting. I absolutely hated his rd 3 OLB picks the last two years and, look, we're lucky to have both prospects now.

- I'm going to the Dallas game before Christmas with wifey. Anyone got a lead on game tix? Can't wait!

- I'm close to done with the D. Harty experiment at WR/PR. His YAC has totally unimpressive and he must be so hard to find on the field.

- James Cook can't break an arm tackle—can he produce when the holes aren't wide open? Does Harris deserve more carries?

- The Miami game was amazing.

Forward_Lateral
10-10-2023, 11:58 AM
I'd like to see Murray get the bulk of the carries. Cook is good, but is often brought down by the first person who hits him. Murray is harder to bring down, and punishes the defenders. Use him to soften up the defense, then bring in Cook

Woodman
10-10-2023, 12:00 PM
I'd like to see Murray get the bulk of the carries. Cook is good, but is often brought down by the first person who hits him. Murray is harder to bring down, and punishes the defenders. Use him to soften up the defense, then bring in Cook

I like Harris to start things off ..... but would not have a problem with Murray whatsoever.