PDA

View Full Version : Late look at the Giants Game…

sukie
10-13-2023, 10:50 AM
Sorry. I usually do a. “Early look thread” but I was in concussion protocol after beating my self up during the Jags game.

Daboll the Magnificent returns!!!! (Whahhhh whah)

I see the Bills torturing the Giants. Abusing them.

it’s a feeling and it’s mine.

have at it.

Bill Cody
10-13-2023, 11:08 AM
Idk. I'm worried about this one. The Giants have the much bigger team. After all they're Giants

Woodman
10-13-2023, 11:37 AM
Idk. I'm worried about this one. The Giants have the much bigger team. After all they're Giants

Ever heard of Jack?

notacon
10-13-2023, 12:50 PM

It's funny that on this week's NFL.com "bold predictions" (https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-week-6-bold-predictions-josh-allen-bills-d-set-records-c-j-stroud-finally-th) column, one writer predicted Josh Allen would score EIGHT TD'S

Woodman
10-13-2023, 12:51 PM
It's funny that on this week's NFL.com "bold predictions" (https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-week-6-bold-predictions-josh-allen-bills-d-set-records-c-j-stroud-finally-th) column, one writer predicted Josh Allen would score EIGHT TD'S

After 5 let's get our backup in.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-13-2023, 12:51 PM
I'm mildly concerned about the QB position

I feel like Tyrod is a better QB than Daniel Jones. Not that I think that will make a huge difference. Bills win, but the line of 14 or whatever is crazy. I think they win closer (but not super close. like 10 or so)

Woodman
10-13-2023, 12:55 PM

I feel like Tyrod is a better QB than Daniel Jones. Not that I think that will make a huge difference. Bills win, but the line of 14 or whatever is crazy. I think they win closer (but not super close. like 10 or so)

It's 15 now.

sukie
10-13-2023, 04:55 PM
I just want relaxation after the half. No need to get all twisted trying to sleep.

I want “Joshy Dimes” to go off. I am guessing the spread is low at 15.

NY pain!!!!!

sukie
10-14-2023, 06:24 AM
So DK2 and Dane Jackson are the only 3 on injury list… all questionable. That means Lawson. Benford and Rousseau are healthy.

Von, Floyd, Epenesa, GR, Lawson. Have the Bills ever had as deep a pass rush? Kingsley Jonathan , will he sit?

Historian
10-14-2023, 06:30 AM
I think the injuries turn what should be a Bills rout into a closer game for a half anyways.

Bills 27-14.

sukie
10-14-2023, 07:13 AM
I don’t see it that way. The Bills D has been really good even last week. The numbers don’t show it but if any D is on the field as much… the numbers will pile up.

TE is an issue but it’s an under used position offensively.

Poona plays for Jones with GR lining up inside to mix it up.

milano’s tackles will go to someone else. It’s not like they are gonna play with 1 LB.

Giants aren’t that good and we’re fortunate a lot last year .

reality has struck for the G Men

Woodman
10-14-2023, 08:37 AM
Establish the run any way possible extra OL if need be and please spread the passes around not Diggs every play .... it'll help Josh and Diggs in the long run.

Dorsey "give everybody a taste"

Mace
10-14-2023, 03:54 PM
We should roll them, it's likely we will. They're in a chaotic state and floundering atm besides the talent gap.

However, I keep it in mind that stupid things can happen with this team, and it is a possibility they do. The Giants have a good front 3 on D, and DC Martindale is aggressive and experienced. How does their running game do against a D without Jones or Milano ? Taylor will throw for his standard dink and dunk 200 yards, and run around a lot behind a bad OL.

Bills need to take care of business and not pork around this game or take any of these games for granted.

sukie
10-14-2023, 04:00 PM
Poona is a run stuffing fat guy. Williams Klein Spector will bet Milanos tackles. I’m calling for an elevated Daboll A1-C

Woodman
10-14-2023, 04:12 PM
Poona is a run stuffing fat guy. Williams Klein Spector will bet Milanos tackles. I’m calling for an elevated Daboll A1-C

Poona Ford is a fireplug of a defensive tackle at 5-11, 310 pounds, Ford is a run stuffer by trade and has 20 tackles for loss over his last three seasons with seven sacks. Ford will strengthen what is already a veteran-laden defensive interior.

Poona ....... Poona ......... Poona

Woodman
10-14-2023, 04:14 PM
We should roll them, it's likely we will. They're in a chaotic state and floundering atm besides the talent gap.

However, I keep it in mind that stupid things can happen with this team, and it is a possibility they do. The Giants have a good front 3 on D, and DC Martindale is aggressive and experienced. How does their running game do against a D without Jones or Milano ? Taylor will throw for his standard dink and dunk 200 yards, and run around a lot behind a bad OL.

Bills need to take care of business and not pork around this game or take any of these games for granted.

True we have been known to do stupid.

jamze132
10-15-2023, 04:42 AM
I’m excited to see Spector get some action. He looked good at stopping the run in preseason.

DetoxTent
10-15-2023, 05:28 AM
Saquon Barkley is going to play.

Saquon Barkley optimistic he'll play tonight vs. Bills (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/saquon-barkley-optimistic-hell-play-tonight-vs-bills/ar-AA1ieDed)

- - - Updated - - -

I’m excited to see Spector get some action. He looked good at stopping the run in preseason.

Agreed. Looking forward to this too.

DetoxTent
10-15-2023, 05:30 AM

Let's send a box of Krispy Kremes to the locker room.

sukie
10-15-2023, 06:59 AM
Saquon Barkley is going to play.

Saquon Barkley optimistic he'll play tonight vs. Bills (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/saquon-barkley-optimistic-hell-play-tonight-vs-bills/ar-AA1ieDed)

- - - Updated - - -

ah but will Barkley finish the game.

Woodman
10-16-2023, 10:17 AM
I just want relaxation after the half. No need to get all twisted trying to sleep.

I want “Joshy Dimes” to go off. I am guessing the spread is low at 15.

NY pain!!!!!

:cheers: How gutsy am I ....... I'm watching it again right now.

Woodman
10-16-2023, 10:19 AM
Start off with personal fouls one by each team :lol:

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-16-2023, 10:52 AM

I was half right lol

Woodman
10-16-2023, 11:01 AM
Bernard made a huge stop on the last play of the 1st half just huge!!

Bill Cody
10-18-2023, 12:02 PM
Ever heard of Jack?

You don't know Jack