PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod vs Buffalo

Cali512
10-13-2023, 11:53 AM
Tyrod is getting the start with Jones out (confirmed)

Whats your favorite tyrod moment/game

For me it was Tyrod vs the legion of boom. We lost but he played amazing and carried our team the whole game. He always had an issue with being to conservative and that game he was letting it rip all game

Forward_Lateral
10-13-2023, 11:58 AM
Breaking the playoff drought. He was a part of it, and will always be remembered for it

Joe Fo Sho
10-13-2023, 12:35 PM
My favorite moment was that one time where he wasn't the most boring QB in the NFL.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-13-2023, 12:50 PM
for me, i'd rather play Daniel Jones than TT. I don't like this development as i think TT is actually better.

Woodman
10-13-2023, 12:59 PM
for me, i'd rather play Daniel Jones than TT. I don't like this development as i think TT is actually better.
Right now almost anybody is better than Danny Dimes ..... he's burned out from failure.

Our defense hopefully can cause 3 or 4 turnovers.

notacon
10-13-2023, 01:14 PM
Once Josh Allen was drafted I forgot about all the other long list of sad sack QB's that came after Jim Kelly. With a half a sad sack nod to Flutie and Bledsoe….who at least gave a glimmer of competent QB play.

In fact, the only Bills QB’s that conjure up enjoyable memories are Jack Kemp, Jim Kelly and Josh Allen.

The best "moment" I have of TT is when he was traded to the Browns for a third round pick which signaled that the Bills were going to go ALL IN on drafting a bona-fide QB in 2018.

Which helped wipe away (but not entirely) the sour memory of the Bills not even using their first first round pick on Jim Kelly (#14 overall), instead wasting that on the bust TE Tony Hunter (#12 overall).

Worse yet the bad memory of Ralph Wilson refusing to pay Kelly what he deserved, which had him wasting the first two years of his career in the USFL, and then he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football

Woodman
10-13-2023, 01:17 PM
Once Josh Allen was drafted I forgot about all the other long list of sad sack QB's that came after Jim Kelly.

In fact, the only Bills QB’s that conjure up enjoyable memories are Jack Kemp, Jim Kelly and Josh Allen.

Exactly!!

OpIv37
10-13-2023, 02:26 PM
Right now almost anybody is better than Danny Dimes ..... he's burned out from failure.

Our defense hopefully can cause 3 or 4 turnovers.

Not likely. Tyrod is the quintessential NFL backup. The reason he’s a backup is because he can’t go off with a 300 yard game and just beat a team down the way someone like Josh or Mahomes or Hurts can. But he also doesn’t turn the ball over or make many mistakes. He puts teams in a position where the other stars can make a play and win the game while the starting QB is hurt.

We’d be more likely to get 4 turnovers from Jones. That being said, they still don’t have the talent to beat us and they’re even more banged up than we are.

Woodman
10-13-2023, 02:29 PM
Not likely. Tyrod is the quintessential NFL backup. The reason he’s a backup is because he can’t go off with a 300 yard game and just beat a team down the way someone like Josh or Mahomes or Hurts can. But he also doesn’t turn the ball over or make many mistakes. He puts teams in a position where the other stars can make a play and win the game while the starting QB is hurt.

We’d be more likely to get 4 turnovers from Jones. That being said, they still don’t have the talent to beat us and they’re even more banged up than we are.

We need to dump them hard ..... whatever it takes!!!

Oaf
10-13-2023, 03:40 PM
Is it possible to beat them softly? I have so much respect for Tyrod… it'll be a little hard to watch in the situation we start pummeling him.

I'd love for Bills Mafia to give him a cheer when he runs out.

Woodman
10-13-2023, 03:42 PM
The mafia will.

sukie
10-13-2023, 04:58 PM
Taylor will put up the usual 205 with 1 pick.

The Ginge in Cincy had a bigger part in ending the drought than TehROD.

pass rush is gonna go off.

Woodman
10-13-2023, 06:20 PM
Should be a ton of pressures ...... that should create turnovers.

Mace
10-13-2023, 06:31 PM
Worse yet the bad memory of Ralph Wilson refusing to pay Kelly what he deserved, which had him wasting the first two years of his career in the USFL, and then he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football

Had nothing to do with Wilson or money.

https://www.profootballhof.com/news/2023/gold-jacket-spotlight-jim-kelly-left-no-doubt-he-was-elite/

My favorite Tyrod moment was when I knew he wasn't coming back here. As a QB he drove me nuts.

notacon
10-14-2023, 12:22 PM
Had nothing to do with Wilson or money.

https://www.profootballhof.com/news/2023/gold-jacket-spotlight-jim-kelly-left-no-doubt-he-was-elite/

My favorite Tyrod moment was when I knew he wasn't coming back here. As a QB he drove me nuts.
Thanks for the link. I stand corrected.

Although what I said....”....he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football” is 100% accurate.

Woodman
10-14-2023, 12:26 PM

Kinda ..... it was too damn frustrating for me.