X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Tyrod vs Buffalo

Tyrod is getting the start with Jones out (confirmed)

Whats your favorite tyrod moment/game

For me it was Tyrod vs the legion of boom. We lost but he played amazing and carried our team the whole game. He always had an issue with being to conservative and that game he was letting it rip all game
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Tyrod vs Buffalo

Breaking the playoff drought. He was a part of it, and will always be remembered for it

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

My favorite moment was that one time where he wasn't the most boring QB in the NFL.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

for me, i'd rather play Daniel Jones than TT. I don't like this development as i think TT is actually better.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
          for me, i'd rather play Daniel Jones than TT. I don't like this development as i think TT is actually better.
          Right now almost anybody is better than Danny Dimes ..... he's burned out from failure.

Our defense hopefully can cause 3 or 4 turnovers.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Once Josh Allen was drafted I forgot about all the other long list of sad sack QB's that came after Jim Kelly. With a half a sad sack nod to Flutie and Bledsoe….who at least gave a glimmer of competent QB play.

In fact, the only Bills QB’s that conjure up enjoyable memories are Jack Kemp, Jim Kelly and Josh Allen.

The best "moment" I have of TT is when he was traded to the Browns for a third round pick which signaled that the Bills were going to go ALL IN on drafting a bona-fide QB in 2018.

Which helped wipe away (but not entirely) the sour memory of the Bills not even using their first first round pick on Jim Kelly (#14 overall), instead wasting that on the bust TE Tony Hunter (#12 overall).

Worse yet the bad memory of Ralph Wilson refusing to pay Kelly what he deserved, which had him wasting the first two years of his career in the USFL, and then he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
              Once Josh Allen was drafted I forgot about all the other long list of sad sack QB's that came after Jim Kelly.

In fact, the only Bills QB’s that conjure up enjoyable memories are Jack Kemp, Jim Kelly and Josh Allen.
              Exactly!!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                Right now almost anybody is better than Danny Dimes ..... he's burned out from failure.

Our defense hopefully can cause 3 or 4 turnovers.
                Not likely. Tyrod is the quintessential NFL backup. The reason he’s a backup is because he can’t go off with a 300 yard game and just beat a team down the way someone like Josh or Mahomes or Hurts can. But he also doesn’t turn the ball over or make many mistakes. He puts teams in a position where the other stars can make a play and win the game while the starting QB is hurt.

We’d be more likely to get 4 turnovers from Jones. That being said, they still don’t have the talent to beat us and they’re even more banged up than we are.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Not likely. Tyrod is the quintessential NFL backup. The reason he’s a backup is because he can’t go off with a 300 yard game and just beat a team down the way someone like Josh or Mahomes or Hurts can. But he also doesn’t turn the ball over or make many mistakes. He puts teams in a position where the other stars can make a play and win the game while the starting QB is hurt.

We’d be more likely to get 4 turnovers from Jones. That being said, they still don’t have the talent to beat us and they’re even more banged up than we are.
                  We need to dump them hard ..... whatever it takes!!!

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Is it possible to beat them softly? I have so much respect for Tyrod… it'll be a little hard to watch in the situation we start pummeling him.

I'd love for Bills Mafia to give him a cheer when he runs out.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

The mafia will.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Taylor will put up the usual 205 with 1 pick.

The Ginge in Cincy had a bigger part in ending the drought than TehROD.

pass rush is gonna go off.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Should be a ton of pressures ...... that should create turnovers.

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by notacon View Post

Worse yet the bad memory of Ralph Wilson refusing to pay Kelly what he deserved, which had him wasting the first two years of his career in the USFL, and then he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football
                            Had nothing to do with Wilson or money.

My favorite Tyrod moment was when I knew he wasn't coming back here. As a QB he drove me nuts.

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                              Had nothing to do with Wilson or money.

My favorite Tyrod moment was when I knew he wasn't coming back here. As a QB he drove me nuts.
                              Thanks for the link. I stand corrected.

Although what I said....”....he had to be brought to the Bills kicking and screaming because he had nowhere else to play professional football” is 100% accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X