Could WR Andy Isabella be Buffalo Bills’ solution in the slot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Could WR Andy Isabella be Buffalo Bills’ solution in the slot?

As a vested NFL veteran, Isabella could have signed anywhere he wanted after being let go. He chose the Bills because of the fit, and what he believed he could bring to the offense. Is it time to the Buffalo Bills give Andy Isabella that opportunity?

Could WR Andy Isabella be Buffalo Bills’ solution in the slot? - Buffalo Rumblings

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Could WR Andy Isabella be Buffalo Bills’ solution in the slot?

[QUOTE=Woodman;5051538][COLOR=#1E1E1E][FONT=Helvetica] As a vested NFL veteran, Isabella could have signed anywhere he wanted after being let go. He chose the Bills because of the fit, and what he believed he could bring to the offense. Is it time to the Buffalo Bills give Andy Isabella that opportunity?

I think the answer is Kincaid. He has to be used better. He had his best target usage in Miami and Vegas. It helped others get open too. He was hurt vs jags and didn't play vs giants.

Comment

• Chet
      Allenhu Joshbar
      • Feb 2017

No

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

[QUOTE=BuffaloBlitz83;5051549]
        Originally posted by Woodman; As a vested NFL veteran, Isabella could have signed anywhere he wanted after being let go. He chose the Bills because of the fit, and what he believed he could bring to the offense. Is it time to the Buffalo Bills give Andy Isabella that opportunity?

[SIZE=4
        I think the answer is Kincaid. [/SIZE]He has to be used better. He had his best target usage in Miami and Vegas. It helped others get open too. He was hurt vs jags and didn't play vs giants.
        I agree 150%

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
          No

I'll be the one to say no.

Andy just never made anything of his chance.

As to why who know's?

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Only if Kincaid can't play.

If the TE isn't the solution then he's just another wasted pick by Beane.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              Only if Kincaid can't play.

If the TE isn't the solution then he's just another wasted pick by Beane.
              Maybe it's our O.C. I would suggest.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Has Isabella even seen the field for 25% of our snaps this season?
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Start using Kincaid.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    Start using Kincaid.
                    They are using him as a backup TE which is what he was drafted to be. I said it after they drafted him. Way too many fans were putting way too high of expectations on a rookie who we knew wouldn’t be a full time starter.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                      Has Isabella even seen the field for 25% of our snaps this season?
                      Has he ever been active in the regular season?

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                        Start using Kincaid.

I wish they would ..... O.C. fail

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

If I remember correctly, Harty had a good play last Sunday, but they have been few and far between. I agree that Kincaid probably needs to step up and when the Bills use someone in the slot it should be Kincaid more than half the time, but on snaps where Kincaid is not on the field, the Bills could use someone who would be effective as a change of pace receiver in the slot. If Harty is not more effective than he's been, I could see Buffalo experimenting to see if Isabella can give them a spark.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• acehole
                            • Jan 2006

[QUOTE=Woodman;5051570]
                            Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post

I agree 150%
                            I also agree 153.4 %.
                            Hated by the stupid..
                            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              They are using him as a backup TE which is what he was drafted to be. I said it after they drafted him. Way too many fans were putting way too high of expectations on a rookie who we knew wouldn’t be a full time starter.
                              He’s a 1st round pick. If you are drafting 1st round picks to be backups, you should be fired

Comment

Working...
                              X