X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Bruuuuuce Smith

Except for 1/2 of a sack he looks his age. Thank God he is not on our team! He was manhandled on all but that one play. Get your sack record than hang it up bruce, your old!:stuck:

Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

He's still an arrogant jerk, even as a has been.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

did you see when the tackle, fabini, actually threw him about 3 feet.. bruce landed in the DTs feet..

to his credit, he got back up and hussled.. kinda..

yeah.. he looks ancient.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

its too bad that his record wont mean anything... since it took him 4 years and alot of meaningless plays to get it.

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

I'm tellin' ya, he'll barely get his sack record and it's likely gonna be against a couple of teams w/ rookie or young QBs and no OLs just like last season when he logged is however-many sacks. Junk sacks. That's why he shouldn't feel particularly wonderful about taking an extra 4 seasons to best White's record.
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

The extra 4 years won't mean a thing to him Wys, just the fact that he got it, that's all that matters to him. He is arrogant enough to look passed the 4 time!
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

As much as I like Bruce the player we all know he is in the league for one reason- the sack record- He cares about the record and that is it which sums up his career...Bruce first, team second.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

This guy looks like he needs a walker to get around. I loved him when he was here in his prime but what a waste of a roster spot.
                Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

at this age in his career, so what that all he cares about is the sack record. That's all I'd care about.

How many more does he need?
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                    • Mar 2003

i want bruce to get it. yeah he should hang it up But Bruce Gave us alot of great years and i just see these post bashing and bashing him. he is washed up but still is a great player to nfl and to the bills. it was sad seeing fabini just throw him. i hope he gets it soon so they can stop Focusing on him and talking about it.

MUCK
                    FIAMI

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                      i want bruce to get it. yeah he should hang it up But Bruce Gave us alot of great years and i just see these post bashing and bashing him. he is washed up but still is a great player to nfl and to the bills. it was sad seeing fabini just throw him. i hope he gets it soon so they can stop Focusing on him and talking about it.
                      Bruce was thrown down a few times. Either Fabini tossed him aside, or the FB would just check him from the right. Either way, he wound up on the ground in the middle of the field a few times.

He did a whole lot of overpursuit, too.

Sad to see.
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                        You must be young or only remember the good things. Bruce has always been for Bruce. Always new where the camera was after a sack, always put himself ahead of the team, was one of the best paid players in the league while on the Bills and still *****ed about his contract. I said it then and I say it now the Bills should have traded this guy when he was in his prime to a losing orginization so he could be will his own kind losers. He was never happy hear. As far as them "focusing on him" it won't stop til he retires cause Bruce will make them focus on his arrogant self. That just Bruce being Bruce!
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

Well to be honest love him or hate him hes one of if not the best ever. And no matter how long it takes/took he will own that record. A sack in the NFL isnt easy against any pro team much less almost 200 of them.
                          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jun 2003

The man still had 9 sacks last year...which was better than anyone we had...He's one of the best players to ever where a Bills uniform...Let's quit this nonsensical bashing of him...he's only 2 1/2 away from the record, and 4 1/2 away from 200 sacks...I wanna see him get one or the other on 10/19
                            Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
                              The man still had 9 sacks last year...which was better than anyone we had...He's one of the best players to ever where a Bills uniform...Let's quit this nonsensical bashing of him...he's only 2 1/2 away from the record, and 4 1/2 away from 200 sacks...I wanna see him get one or the other on 10/19
                              exactly.
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X