PDA

View Full Version : And even worse….

OpIv37
10-22-2023, 06:47 PM
Last week, every team at or near the top of the AFC won.

There weren’t as many games that mattered for the Bills this week, but they all went the wrong way for us. Jags won. Chiefs won. Ravens won. Fortunately, the Jets had a bye, because they would have been ahead of us if they had won (same record but they have the tiebreaker).

The big one, of course, starts soon. We really need the Eagles to win because the Div is lost if we go two games behind Miami.

sahlensguy
10-22-2023, 06:51 PM
They are going nowhere under these coaches.

Luisito23
10-22-2023, 07:04 PM
They are going nowhere under these coaches.

Nowhere...They're lucky to even get to nowhere with this clapping, clueless clown.

Not surprise they lost today, not surprise with all the penalties, not being prepared, being zombies for more than 1/2 the game (again), and with this stupid defense.

It's the same s*** every week,

Look! another shotgun draw for 1 yard! :lmao:

Novacane
10-22-2023, 07:36 PM
I'm not even concerned about that. They suck so bad right now that playoff seeding is the last thing we need to worry about.

Forward_Lateral
10-22-2023, 07:54 PM
I’m worried they are going to lay a big fat egg on Thursday

Mace
10-22-2023, 07:55 PM
They're not going to make the playoffs like this.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2023, 12:38 AM
Sadly, the best thing that could happen to this team would be missing the playoffs.

It would necessitate change at all the coaching spots.

It would make the players hungry again.

I don't think we miss the playoffs though, I think we get ourselves a wild card game and lose...and no changes happen.

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 07:49 AM

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 07:49 AM
Sadly, the best thing that could happen to this team would be missing the playoffs.

It would necessitate change at all the coaching spots.

It would make the players hungry again.

I don't think we miss the playoffs though, I think we get ourselves a wild card game and lose...and no changes happen.

And draft a QB...

Light a fire under Josh

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-23-2023, 09:35 AM
In the words of Jim mora senior

’playoffs? Don’t talk about playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game. Another game.’

is where I’m at

jamze132
10-23-2023, 10:15 AM
Dorsey needs to call a better game that includes screens. Defense is fucjed with the injuries to our stars. The replacements need to play better.