PDA

View Full Version : The Bills ARE playing with enthusiasm

BLUTO
10-22-2023, 08:41 PM
Stop the posts and thoughts that the team isn't "up" for games and don't have the old motivation. The problem is TALENT!! Too many 28-32 spot draft picks which comes from winning. Too many 1 year, "prove it" contracts to over the hill veterans. And of course, the devasting injuries to excellent players like Jones, White and the great Matt Milano.

The Bills are Ok in spirit but not in talent!

Novacane
10-22-2023, 08:44 PM
Don't forget it's also because Josh Allen is a playboy and doesn't care about football. :rolleyes: Nothing personal but your Bills takes suck.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-22-2023, 08:46 PM
That's an excuse. KC doesn't have that issue. PaTriots with Tom brady never had that issue

Mace
10-22-2023, 08:49 PM
Just got beaten by a team with less spirit and less talent.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-22-2023, 09:04 PM
Don't forget it's also because Josh Allen is a playboy and doesn't care about football. :rolleyes: Nothing personal but your Bills takes suck.

This team asks the qb to do everything. He's involved literally in 75% of plays. Playboy stuff is bs. He isn't perfect but he makes plays out of nothing

OpIv37
10-22-2023, 09:18 PM
Just got beaten by a team with less spirit and less talent.

This. I do think the Bills lack talent in some areas, especially with all the injuries. But the Patriots are one of the least talented teams in the league. I’ll buy your talent argument if we lose to Philly or KC or Dallas or Miami, but not the Patriots.

sukie
10-22-2023, 09:21 PM
Need a WR2

KC doesn’t drop coin on players like Von

middle of field rarely used. Not enough quick release plays in passing .

constant need for home run ball.

too many penalties

jamze132
10-23-2023, 04:37 AM
I’d love to blame the fact that we lost 3 pro bowlers on defense for the year but our offense has stunk up the joint for the first 3 quarts of the last few games. No screens, no Josh under center, giving up on the run, etc. It’s Dorsey.

jamze132
10-23-2023, 05:01 AM
I’d love to blame the fact that we lost 3 pro bowlers on defense for the year but our offense has stunk up the joint for the first 3 quarts of the last few games. No screens, no Josh under center, giving up on the run, etc. It’s Dorsey.

YardRat
10-23-2023, 05:42 AM
This team has as much talent as anybody.

Injuries are hurting the defense.

The offense...and Allen...need to have some of the shackles taken off. What we've seen is the result of over-correction. That can be fixed.

Go fast, go hard, and hope Josh stops making stupid mistakes. There's no reason this offense can't return to being one of the most prolific in the league.

First step would be to pitch the 'humble and hungry' bull**** rhetoric. Quit saying it, and act like it.

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 06:41 AM

The first offensive play from scrimmage was under center. Was 12 personnel. Was play action. Checked all the boxes. Was also intercepted. I mean Josh just wasn't ready to go. It's an ongoing problem. Coaching isn't what it needs to be but Josh isn't what he needs to be.

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 06:42 AM
Agreed on the no screen part.