PDA

View Full Version : We Suck but so does Miami

BuffaloBlitz83
10-22-2023, 10:16 PM
They beat scrubs. Then lose to better teams.

We lose to scrubs, we better beat the better teams…

As crazy as this sounds. Win Thursday and if KC beats Miami. We in first again. We still suck..

kingJofNYC
10-22-2023, 10:36 PM
I guess misery loves company. Can we combine both team so we can create less suckage?

Like I think Phins/Bills fans deserve less suckage, lets unite and finally create a competent football club!

The Natrix
10-22-2023, 11:17 PM
Last year it was the AFC West. This year it was the AFC East. Which division will be way overhyped next season?

Mike13
10-23-2023, 05:47 AM
Its hard to win when the Refs are wearing Kelly Green.
But your opinion is noted, second place team.

Novacane
10-23-2023, 11:15 AM

Oh please. Your vaunted offense scored 7 points. Hurts handed you the other 10. That was domination last night. Blaming the refs is ridiculous.

Buffalogic
10-23-2023, 11:36 AM
But your opinion is noted, second place team.This is the rage you see when a team can only beat bottom feeders and can't even be remotely competitive against winning teams.

notacon
10-23-2023, 11:44 AM
It's a long season. Division games are tough, especially on the road.

Ten games left. Anyone who is giving up on the season at this point is being ignorant of the reality of NFL football.

Will the Bills start playing like the team that looked unbeatable weeks 2 to 4, culminating in crushing the soul Miami (much worse than Philly just did) , or the team that has underwhelmed the past three weeks?

No one has any idea. If they say they do, they are selling fools' gold.

The AFCE is up for grabs. The only team to have two wins within the div. is the Pats. EVERY team in the NFL is beatable on any given week.

I remember 2020 after Tampa Bay lost 3 of 4 games before their week 13 bye. The Bucs were in second place in NFCS behind New Orleans by THREE GAMES. Then they got hot all the way to a SB win.

The Bills have their bye in week 13 this season.

I'm not giving up ion the Bills until they lose the last game of the season.

notacon
10-23-2023, 11:52 AM
Or, maybe it's better to get worked up and all emotional with the Buffalo Sabres????

OH WAIT!!!! They are tied with the longest active playoff drought (twelve painful years) in all four major sports. :rofl: With no end in sight except a wish and a hope. :rolleyes:

sukie
10-23-2023, 11:55 AM
Or, maybe it's better to get worked up and all emotional with the Buffalo Sabres????

OH WAIT!!!! They are tied with the longest active playoff drought (twelve painful years) in all four major sports. :rofl: With no end in sight except a wish and a hope. :rolleyes:

Missing the post season by 1 point is a little more promising than wishes and hope.

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 12:44 PM

Troll

Joe Fo Sho
10-23-2023, 01:06 PM

I feel like I haven't heard Dolphins fans talk **** about being in first place in the AFC East since...2008. How nostalgic, too bad we can't play them every week.

notacon
10-23-2023, 01:47 PM
Missing the post season by 1 point is a little more promising than wishes and hope.

Troll

Yep. That was a very obvious trolling. Especially since the Golden Knights have enjoyed extreme success. Aided by a Sabre castoff Jack Eichel. :D: Who just happen to be 6-0 in this young season.

Oooops....that's more trolling. :rolleyes:

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 01:48 PM
Yep. That was a very obvious trolling. Especially since the Golden Knights have enjoyed extreme success. Aided by a Sabre castoff Jack Eichel. :D: Who just happen to be 6-0 in this young season.

Yeah, we get it

Mr. Pink
10-23-2023, 02:06 PM
I'd rather we miss the playoffs and some major house cleaning occurs than to have another repeat of last years uninspired playoff appearance and we stay status quo.

And while Miami has struggled against the better teams on their schedule....the Chargers record isn't completely indictive of who they are...they have blown out the bad teams on their schedule. We can't even be bothered to show up against Jacksonville, NYG or now the Pats.

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 02:08 PM
I'd rather we miss the playoffs and some major house cleaning occurs than to have another repeat of last years uninspired playoff appearance and we stay status quo.

And while Miami has struggled against the better teams on their schedule....the Chargers record isn't completely indictive of who they are...they have blown out the bad teams on their schedule. We can't even be bothered to show up against Jacksonville, NYG or now the Pats.

Yeah but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2023, 02:16 PM
Yeah but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

The worry here is this is starting to become a trend. And if that trend continues this team is going to struggle to even make the playoffs.

Every team has a bad week here and there, most teams don't have lengthy bad stretches. 4/7 games thus far this year, this team couldn't be bothered even showing up in entire halves. It's a continuation of what we saw at the end of last season.

Woodman
10-23-2023, 02:31 PM
:bandwagon

Anybody else?

:gobills:

sahlensguy
10-23-2023, 02:43 PM
The worry here is this is starting to become a trend. And if that trend continues this team is going to struggle to even make the playoffs.

Every team has a bad week here and there, most teams don't have lengthy bad stretches. 4/7 games thus far this year, this team couldn't be bothered even showing up in entire halves. It's a continuation of what we saw at the end of last season.

No doubt, but I still think our best shot for a SB is with this team, this season. Stability is better than turmoil. We can beat any team in the league on any Sunday. Sure, stringing a few of these in a row, like what is needed in the playoffs is a longshot, but I'm not ready to root for losses to affect change.

sukie
10-23-2023, 02:50 PM

Time to move to Nashville do you can adopt yet another team

Woodman
10-23-2023, 03:07 PM

N. F. W.

Mike13
10-24-2023, 06:05 AM
Oh please. Your vaunted offense scored 7 points. Hurts handed you the other 10. That was domination last night. Blaming the refs is ridiculous.

Tell me you didnt watch the game without telling me you didnt watch the game.

This is the rage you see when a team can only beat bottom feeders and can't even be remotely competitive against winning teams.
Well thats just projection.

sahlensguy
10-24-2023, 07:24 AM
How was Chase?

Woodman
10-24-2023, 10:41 AM
How was Chase?
<aside class="StatBlock br-5 ba overflow-hidden flex-expand StatBlock--single bg-clr-white brdr-clr-gray-06 mh2" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-box-flex: 1; flex: 1 0 auto; overflow: hidden; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-radius: 10px; border-color: rgb(203, 204, 206); width: 152px; color: rgb(43, 44, 45); font-family: -apple-system, &quot;system-ui&quot;, Roboto, Arial, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; white-space-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 4px !important; margin-right: 4px !important;">YDS/R

</aside><aside class="StatBlock br-5 ba overflow-hidden flex-expand StatBlock--single bg-clr-white brdr-clr-gray-06 mh2" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-box-flex: 1; flex: 1 0 auto; overflow: hidden; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-radius: 10px; border-color: rgb(203, 204, 206); width: 152px; color: rgb(43, 44, 45); font-family: -apple-system, &quot;system-ui&quot;, Roboto, Arial, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; white-space-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 4px !important; margin-right: 4px !important;">REC. YARDS

</aside><aside class="StatBlock br-5 ba overflow-hidden flex-expand StatBlock--single bg-clr-white brdr-clr-gray-06 mh2" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-box-flex: 1; flex: 1 0 auto; overflow: hidden; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-radius: 10px; border-color: rgb(203, 204, 206); width: 152px; color: rgb(43, 44, 45); font-family: -apple-system, &quot;system-ui&quot;, Roboto, Arial, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; white-space-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 4px !important; margin-right: 4px !important;">RECEPTIONS

</aside><aside class="StatBlock br-5 ba overflow-hidden flex-expand StatBlock--single bg-clr-white brdr-clr-gray-06 mh2" style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-box-flex: 1; flex: 1 0 auto; overflow: hidden; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-radius: 10px; border-color: rgb(203, 204, 206); width: 152px; color: rgb(43, 44, 45); font-family: -apple-system, &quot;system-ui&quot;, Roboto, Arial, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; white-space-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 4px !important; margin-right: 4px !important;">RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS

</aside>

sahlensguy
10-24-2023, 10:42 AM
:rofl:

Woodman
10-24-2023, 10:43 AM
Before you ask :D yes he was active.

sahlensguy
10-24-2023, 10:45 AM
Before you ask :D yes he was active.

:lol:

Novacane
10-24-2023, 07:14 PM

The Chargers suck. Herbert is big time overrated. The HC is a stooge. You are right about our issues though.

Novacane
10-24-2023, 07:16 PM
Tell me you didnt watch the game without telling me you didnt watch the game.

Well thats just projection.
I watched every play. The refs missed some calls. Big deal. They always do. You got beat by a better team. Losers blame refs.

Woodman
10-24-2023, 10:00 PM
:squish: of course they suck.

notacon
10-25-2023, 02:49 PM
Yeah, we get it

Trolling update!!!!

Golden Knights won AGAIN and have the best record in the NHL at 7-0.

Buffalo Sabres are mired in last place in the Eastern Conference at 3-4.

Just sayin' :D:

notacon
10-25-2023, 03:12 PM
Time to move to Nashville do you can adopt yet another team

Nashville?!?!? Why Nashville? I've been to Nashville several times. Have you?? I would never, EVER consider moving there. Would you?

BTW...I did not "adopt" the Golden Knights. I gave up being a NHL fans years ago. The regular season is boring. It's almost as bad as watching MLB. Much rather watch Little League World Series which is exponentially more entertaining than MLB.

NHL playoffs are better, but not nearly as good as any NFL game. Maybe if the Sabres finally make it to the playoffs I'll pay some attention.

The past two NHL playoff seasons (the ONLY season that matters) I watched some games. Started paying attention the the Golden Knights during the conference and final rounds.

I recorded them and watch most of the "action" on fast forward. Back and forth, back and forth...the monotonous dump the puck, chase around the boards....dump the puck out....chase the puck around the boards on the other side...dump the puck out...rinse, repeat....broken up from time to time by a goal....is hardly worth any devotion to the sport.

Your lame trolling attempt (fail!!!) of Nashville suggestion is another reason that NHL has become a joke. They will whore themselves out to any city with hockey teams in the deserts of Las Vegas and Arizona. Swamps like Florida, Tampa Bay. California sunshine cities like San Jose, Anaheim and LA. Burnt cowboy territory of Dallas. Columbus Ohio???? Carolina??? :rofl:

sukie
10-25-2023, 03:31 PM
Nashville?!?!? Why Nashville? I've been to Nashville several times. Have you?? I would never, EVER consider moving there. Would you?

BTW...I did not "adopt" the Golden Knights. I gave up being a NHL fans years ago. The regular season is boring. It's almost as bad as watching MLB. Much rather watch Little League World Series which is exponentially more entertaining than MLB.

NHL playoffs are better, but not nearly as good as any NFL game. Maybe if the Sabres finally make it to the playoffs I'll pay some attention.

The past two NHL playoff seasons (the ONLY season that matters) I watched some games. Started paying attention the the Golden Knights during the conference and final rounds.

I recorded them and watch most of the "action" on fast forward. Back and forth, back and forth...the monotonous dump the puck, chase around the boards....dump the puck out....chase the puck around the boards on the other side...dump the puck out...rinse, repeat....broken up from time to time by a goal....is hardly worth any devotion to the sport.

Your lame trolling attempt (fail!!!) of Nashville suggestion is another reason that NHL has become a joke. They will whore themselves out to any city with hockey teams in the deserts of Las Vegas and Arizona. Swamps like Florida, Tampa Bay. California sunshine cities like San Jose, Anaheim and LA. Burnt cowboy territory of Dallas. Columbus Ohio???? Carolina??? :rofl:

Not a fail. Not a troll job. You were the one trolling rather successfully .

The point was where ever you live is “your” team. I am in Florida. My second favorite team is the Panthers.

Santes and Bills fan until I Cheynne Stoke out.

notacon
10-25-2023, 03:47 PM
Not a fail. Not a troll job. You were the one trolling rather successfully .

The point was where ever you live is “your” team. I am in Florida. My second favorite team is the Panthers.

Santes and Bills fan until I Cheynne Stoke out.

Except that is not true...at all.

I am not a NHL fan so that precludes the Golden Knights as being "my team". I do not have a NHL team...or NBA team...or MLB team.

If and when the Sabres finally make the playoffs, I might pay attention. Maybe. I just explained why the NHL is mostly a bore.

sukie
10-25-2023, 06:00 PM
Except that is not true...at all.

I am not a NHL fan so that precludes the Golden Knights as being "my team". I do not have a NHL team...or NBA team...or MLB team.

If and when the Sabres finally make the playoffs, I might pay attention. Maybe. I just explained why the NHL is mostly a bore.

Ya posted quite a bit as a GK fan shoving Eichel down Sabre fans throats. Admit it. If you are not a fan then it was trollish.

notacon
10-26-2023, 11:26 AM
Ya posted quite a bit as a GK fan shoving Eichel down Sabre fans throats. Admit it. If you are not a fan then it was trollish.

I already admitted it was trolling. Pretty much all of it. It was easy!!! And LOTS of fun because it triggered Opi....HARD!!! And you apparently. :D:

I cannot, off the top of my head, name more than two GK players...Jack Eichel because he was traded from Buffalo and it was brought up so many times (and was the PERFECT subject for very effective trolling) ....and Marchessault, mainly because the name is so distinctive.

The same with the Sabres. I can name ONE player off the top of my head....Alex Tuch, because it's easy to remember and he was acquired from Las Vegas.

I cannot name one player, off the top of my head, in MLB. I can name one from NBA....LaBron James...because, well, everyone knows LaBron James.

On the other hand, I could probably name the full Bills roster from memory. THAT is a sign of being a "fan".