• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Von Miller back on Bills’ practice report with knee injury

Bills edge rusher Von Miller played only six snaps Sunday, none in the second half. Coach Sean McDermott did not indicate Miller had a setback, but Miller was back on the injury report Monday.
    The Bills did not practice but were required to put out an injury report ahead of their Thursday night game against the Bucs.
    Miller was estimated as limited with a knee injury/veteran rest.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Von Miller back on Bills’ practice report with knee injury

Total waste of resources.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

I wonder if this is so they can make him "out" and elevate someone from the PS?

Comment

• sahlensguy
        • Mar 2015

One of Von's 6 snaps was in run support at the goal line on one of NE's tds.

McD is an idiot.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

How can we free up a lot of cap space?

Is there any way out of this for the Bills?

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Total waste of resources.
            Made us weaker.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

If Von can't contribute the way we hoped he might by now can we put him back on IR and put a player on the field that will definitely help ..... say somebody like Douglas for example?

Or does that screw something else up?

I want to win as many games as possible I want healthy hell bent on winning players that can get after it ........ how close is he to that is my question?

On the Douglas issue did we make a move yet so that he would be on the field Sunday night?

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

He was a lot better against Tampa. Patience.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                  He was a lot better against Tampa. Patience.
                  I got pretty excited about that and I'm pretty patient so I got that going for me which is nice.

HOWEVER can we please activate Douglas asap .... if we did please post it.

Joseph was activated when we moved Elam to IR.

We need another move to insure Douglas gets on the field.

If anybody has that news please share it.

I can't find it anywhere and we went big to get him and he sure as hell wants on the field.

Serenity now serenity now.

I probably love the Bills too much ........ nah that's just nuts !!

ALWAYS GO BILLS !!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

We got Miller too late in his career. He just doesn’t have anything left in the tank.

Miller, Jones, White, Milano, Knox… that’s a lot of talent and a lot of salary cap not contributing right now. I know it’s not their fault but it’s hard to win with that many resources going to 0 production
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                      If Von can't contribute the way we hoped he might by now can we put him back on IR and put a player on the field that will definitely help ..... say somebody like Douglas for example?

Or does that screw something else up?

I want to win as many games as possible I want healthy hell bent on winning players that can get after it ........ how close is he to that is my question?

On the Douglas issue did we make a move yet so that he would be on the field Sunday night?
                      This is what I bumped the thread with Opie can you offer anything here?

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                        This is what I bumped the thread with Opie can you offer anything here?
                        Google is your friend.
                        Von Miller contract and salary cap details, full contract breakdowns, salaries, signing bonus, roster bonus, dead money, and valuations.

$40 mil dead cap if cut this year, probably pro rated but still unaffordable

He’s due $23 mil next year, $32 mil dead cap if cut.

Translation: we’re screwed. Last year was supposed to be the year. They signed him last year to get after Mahomes but he got hurt and we hit a wall with Cincy anyway. Window closed.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          Google is your friend.
                          Von Miller contract and salary cap details, full contract breakdowns, salaries, signing bonus, roster bonus, dead money, and valuations.

$40 mil dead cap if cut this year, probably pro rated but still unaffordable

He’s due $23 mil next year, $32 mil dead cap if cut.

Translation: we’re screwed. Last year was supposed to be the year. They signed him last year to get after Mahomes but he got hurt and we hit a wall with Cincy anyway. Window closed.
                          Not my question if you read way back you'll notice I mentioned being screwed and that it made us weaker.

That is not what I'm asking can you look back to post 9 the question is about Douglas how to get him on the field .... do you have anything on that.

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

Why is Douglas question in Von thread?

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                              Why is Douglas question in Von thread?
                              imo Von isn't ready I hope I'm wrong we need room to activate Douglas I have only read that Elam to IR allowed us to activate to the roster Linval Joseph and that's damn good news.

What move do we need to make to get hungry game ready to go out and kill it guys on the field.

If Von isn't ready the question was could we IR him for four more weeks?

If he's closer to contributing at a high level ....... then obviously somebody else needs to be moved to get Douglas on the field by Sunday night.

Nobody has yet confirmed Douglas is playing.

If you have anything please post it.

Have we already made a move??

Comment

Working...
                              X