PDA

View Full Version : McDermott is pathetic

Novacane
10-26-2023, 10:25 PM
We had that game in total control and he goes full pussy mode and easily could have lost on a hail mary. This doesn't even feel like a win.

YardRat
10-26-2023, 10:31 PM
I'm kind of done with Sean, he's holding the team down more than anybody (except Josh when he is playing stupid).

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-26-2023, 10:31 PM
See my previous fire McDermott thread

Mad Max
10-26-2023, 10:36 PM
Yes. I’ve been on and off the fence but I’m off on the side of the team would prosper without him and his pet chimp Dorkey

sahlensguy
10-26-2023, 10:37 PM
Tough to suck the joy out of a victory like McD has done throughout his tenure here.

I get. You're up by 14 with 10:00? to go on Baker Mayfield, so punt it. Hell no, go for it on 4th and two. Seal the game on that play and celebrate before the final whistle.

No. That's not a McD's team, or a championship one

Goobylal
10-26-2023, 10:38 PM
I won't blame him for Phillips acting like a moron on that 4th down play. The game would have been over and the Bills would have won 24-10.

jamze132
10-26-2023, 10:39 PM
I’m so sick of being in the shotgun inside the 5 yd line. We have the perfect QB for sneaks and play action. If you need a yard, play football like a bully.

Novacane
10-26-2023, 10:40 PM
This has happened far to many times during his tenure. He turns easy wins into almost loses. I want a coach who kicks the opponent in the face when he has them down.

Woodman
10-26-2023, 10:46 PM
McDermott drives me crazy.

kingJofNYC
10-26-2023, 10:52 PM
I’m so sick of being in the shotgun inside the 5 yd line. We have the perfect QB for sneaks and play action. If you need a yard, play football like a bully.

That's on the OC. Call that play, I hated that shotgun run. And I mean this is a clear indication that McD doesn't trust his OC/O. I mean statistically over the last 4 years McD is one of the most aggressive 4th down playcallers in the league. But when you see the stupidity on O at times, and with the Buc looking incompetent for most of the night (I mean their last scoring drive took like 7 minutes), you'd probably punt too.

I hated the punts, basically said what we all know, we aren't good enough to overcome such a small failure.

Woodman
10-26-2023, 10:55 PM
Couldn't agree more .... need a yard you better know what to dial up.

Even the Bucs coach thought Josh was gonna run it .....

Luisito23
10-26-2023, 10:56 PM
I'm kind of done with Sean

"Kind of"?...

I was done with this loser way before the 13 seconds clown show.

BLUTO
10-26-2023, 10:58 PM
We had that game in total control and he goes full pussy mode and easily could have lost on a hail mary. This doesn't even feel like a win.

I feel the same way. Just let the PLAYERS play!

kingJofNYC
10-26-2023, 11:01 PM
You guys want to really laugh our offensive numbers based on Expected Points was better this past Sunday than Tonight, LOL.

Buffalogic
10-26-2023, 11:05 PM
You guys really want to put the game on the line with a Dorsey short yardage call? Haven’t you see those fail enough?

sukie
10-26-2023, 11:15 PM
2 4th down stupid penalties extending the drive was the problem. As was said… it would been 24-10

Woodman
10-26-2023, 11:21 PM
You guys really want to put the game on the line with a Dorsey short yardage call? Haven’t you see those fail enough?
We just might be the 1st team in NFL history that needs to hire a 3rd down and short offensive coordinator ..... Dorsey has just consistently proven he doesn't understand that part of the game.

It would be different if he screwed up once or twice every 20 attempts or so but he's averaging better than what seems like 50% or higher ..... that's not good enough and a change shoulda been made a long time ago.

I'm strictly referring to 3rd and very short.

Borosai
10-27-2023, 12:38 AM
McD always looks scared on the sideline. He coached scared in the AFCCG and the :13 choke job. That was enough for me.

I want everyone on this team to succeed, including the coaches obviously, but how many more years does he get? Same story, and same mistakes, every year.

Chet
10-27-2023, 05:13 AM
A month straight of unwatchable, pathetic football. This was against inferior opponents too, with 3 of 4 being vastly inferior.

Historian
10-27-2023, 05:36 AM
Two plays that stick out in my mind:

PLAY 1:

Right before the half. Tampa had already used their last time out. Their players are looking to Bowels on the sideline for what to do. Clock is down to 16 seconds, and it would be a 60 yard field goal.

So what does Opie do?

He calls timeout. If he lets the clock run, the half is over, just like the Giants game.

Instead, Tampa gets organized, and pretends to run a play. They eventually punt.

PLAY 2:

End of the game, Mayfield drops back to pass....sees nobody, and gets wrapped up for a sack, clock down to 6....5....4.

Oh Wait!!!

Opie called another of his patented "Oh shucks, let's give them another try" time outs. Put 12 seconds back on the clock, as the play never happened.

The game would have ended on that sack.

Instead, Mayfield completes an out pattern, then gets the Hail Mary with 4 ticks left.

He has pulled some boneheaded plays and called some silly time outs and challenges in the past, but this one takes the cake.

He's not learning from his mistakes, and he's coaching scared.

And then there's Dorsey:

Shotgun on the six inch line again.

WR screens that put us in 2nd and 11.

This team reminds me of the 95-96 Bills team.

They were still good, but the way some of the games came down to a last defensive stand, it was pretty clear that everyone else had either caught up with them, or surpassed them.

/end rant

YardRat
10-27-2023, 05:45 AM
^ McDermott has been giving the opponents free time outs all season long, it's frustrating as hell.

I don't mind the shotgun formation, see the interception for what happens when Josh goes under center. My biggest criticism of Dorsey is the WR screen/quick pass in horizontal motion plays...teams have figured them out and they fail 95% of the time.

Historian
10-27-2023, 05:49 AM
Even Fitzy was talking about Dorsey's odd formations on short yardage situations.

What is it that this coaching staff doesn't get?

DetoxTent
10-27-2023, 06:04 AM
Even Fitzy was talking about Dorsey's odd formations on short yardage situations.
What is it that this coaching staff doesn't get?
I'm convinced they will replace Dorsey.

Forward_Lateral
10-27-2023, 06:07 AM
3rd and inches from the goal line. What do they do? Line up in Shot gun and HAND IT OFF. WHY.

The offense was clicking, moving great, Josh looked like old Josh, even with half of a throwing arm, but some of the idiocy from Dorsey still returned. That was possibly the dumbest play call in Bills history. Why wouldn't you just QB sneak it, or at least line up in jumbo formation. The 4th down call was also stupid.

Also, can someone please tell Josh to stop the end of the quarter BS. It NEVER works, and almost always turns into something negative. They would've had the ball 2nd and 2 in Tampa territory to start the 4th, instead it was 3rd and 14 because Josh took a sack that should have never even happened.

imbondz
10-27-2023, 06:17 AM
A month straight of unwatchable, pathetic football. This was against inferior opponents too, with 3 of 4 being vastly inferior.
Unwatchable. I’ve said that for the past 4 weeks.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 07:01 AM

Yes. Play to win the game, not to not lose it.

They neutered Josh Allen.

Idiots.

Buffalogic
10-27-2023, 07:20 AM
Yes. Play to win the game, not to not lose it.

They neutered Josh Allen.

Idiots.
lol we couldn't do **** in short yardage all game and the bucs had zero semblance of an offense all night. The team already failed on fourth and short earlier in the game. Do you people not watch the games? I don't understand.

Dmoney
10-27-2023, 07:27 AM
The only thing I can think....and by no means am I defending SM, but did they not go QB sneak a few times in the goal to go situations/ late in game on 4th down, because JA shoulder is worse off than they are letting on?

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 07:39 AM
lol we couldn't do **** in short yardage all game and the bucs had zero semblance of an offense all night. The team already failed on fourth and short earlier in the game. Do you people not watch the games? I don't understand.

He should have had the guts to go for it. What's the worst that would have happened? His D would have followed the lead and defended with guts.

Instead they followed the lead of their coach and played like pussies.

If they want to win a championship, they have to play like champions.

They blinked to the Bucks. At home.

Thurmal
10-27-2023, 08:00 AM
I don't even want to think about what it would be like to watch him coach a hypothetical Super Bowl. I literally shuddered when I typed the last sentence.

mightysimi
10-27-2023, 08:06 AM
31/40 for 324 and 2 tds and 1 on the ground. Josh seems super neutered. What is the narrative when the team doesn't make the 1st down on 4th at the end? How did we do on 4th down so far in the game? You punt up 14 when your d was stopping them. They got bailed out by 2 x 4th down penalties and a non call on the Evans push off. Is it closer than we liked? Sure but a W is a W. They don't ask how, they ask how many.

Is everyone who has watched the last 3 weeks going to sit there and say for sure we would have converted? Because we were so good on short yardage earlier in the game?

I suspect you all were the people booing a team that was up by 2 scores.

On to Cincinnati.

Buffalogic
10-27-2023, 08:06 AM
He should have had the guts to go for it. What's the worst that would have happened? His D would have followed the lead and defended with guts.

They blinked to the Bucks. At home.It’s obvious he has zero faith Dorsey has a play that will pick up the yards. And with good reason, our short yardage plays are atrocious. How many times do people want to turn it over on downs? Going for it just over mid field is just stupid when you look at all the variables.

Forward_Lateral
10-27-2023, 08:07 AM

They blinked to the Bucks. At home.
I disagree.

You punt. Worst case they get the ball at the 20 with 20 seconds.

If your defense can't stop them from going 80 yards in 20 seconds and no time outs, then you should just forfeit.

Woodman
10-27-2023, 08:20 AM
Right at the end of the 3rd quarter Cook runs for 8.5 ........ now it's 2nd and about 1.5 yards to go with the clock running out Josh hurries to line and they actually snap it resulting in a huge sack .... now it's 3rd and forever ...... you know the rest.

That dumbass play ........... was the biggest momentum killer of the night.

Forward_Lateral
10-27-2023, 08:25 AM
Right at the end of the 3rd quarter Cook runs for 8.5 ........ now it's 2nd and about 1.5 yards to go with the clock running out Josh hurries to line and they actually snap it resulting in a huge sack .... now it's 3rd and forever ...... you know the rest.

Yep. I said it in another thread. That's 100% coaching. Either Josh is being told to do that to try to get a free play, or he's not being told not to do it.

Either way, that's on McDermott to correct. It's happened many times over Josh's career. It almost never leads to anything positive.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 08:26 AM
It’s obvious he has zero faith Dorsey has a play that will pick up the yards. And with good reason, our short yardage plays are atrocious. How many times do people want to turn it over on downs? Going for it just over mid field is just stupid when you look at all the variables.

It's not just Dorsey. McD has done that for Allen's entire career. It's McD.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 08:28 AM

McD got cute. Thought they could do anything they wanted. Like an entitled team. They ARE an entitled team and it starts with McD.

notacon
10-27-2023, 12:02 PM

Huh??

If you are talking about the decision to punt at midfield with 31 sec. left....that is the opposite of "pathetic". It was the smart situational football decision. Especially with Martin having a stellar day.

The bounce of the ball prevented it from being downed inside the 5. That's football. Just like the ball bouncing off Benford's helmet on 4th down TD. The ball is literately one inch to the left and it's incomplete.

I was extremely proud of McD and Dorsey (yes, the both get credit) making huge adjustments on a short week. The offense, and Josh looked like their old selves.

Al Michaels aptly mentioned a Marv Levey quote that is the prefect response to threads like these and stellar, solid advice for McD....

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 273px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfdGltZWxpbmVfbGlzdCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOltdLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2ZvbGxvd2VyX2NvdW50X3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9iYWNrZW5kIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19yZWZzcmNfc2Vzc2lvbiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZm9zbnJfc29mdF9pbnRlcnZlbnRpb25zX2VuYWJsZWQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X21peGVkX21lZGlhXzE1ODk3Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRyZWF0bWVudCIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29 va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3Nob3dfYmlyZHdhdGNoX3Bpdm90c19lbmFibGVkIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19kdXBsaWNhdGVfc2NyaWJlc190b19zZXR0aW5ncyI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdXNlX3Byb2ZpbGVfaW1hZ2Vfc2hhcGVfZW5hYmxlZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdmlkZW9faGxzX2R5bmFtaWNfbWFuaWZlc3RzXzE1MDgyIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRydWVfYml0cmF0ZSIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfbGVnYWN5X3RpbWVsaW5lX3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnR ydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9mcm9udGVuZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9fQ%3D%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=349183484495011840&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com%2Ffanzone%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D264138&sessionId=98d5e3ba98b3e47e807d780e25ac8f4973d4af30&theme=light&widgetsVersion=01917f4d1d4cb%3A1696883169554&width=550px" data-tweet-id="349183484495011840"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d37472b4a6622d0b1fff46ad904f6896.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d37472b4a6622d0b1fff46ad904f6896.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Chet
10-27-2023, 12:04 PM
^He just can’t help chugging the corporate seed:rofl:

notacon
10-27-2023, 12:07 PM

Unwatchable. I’ve said that for the past 4 weeks.

Then stop watching. No one is putting a gun to your head to force you to watch the games or try to say that you are a "fan". :rolleyes:

notacon
10-27-2023, 12:08 PM
^He just can’t help chugging the corporate seed:rofl:

:rofl: NOT!!!!!

YOU are the sourpuss quitter, not me.

Chet
10-27-2023, 12:13 PM
Then stop watching. No one is putting a gun to your head to force you to watch the games or try to say that you are a "fan". :rolleyes:
That argument is only made by really simple townie folk.

We made it through the drought and we love our team. You can love something/someone and be disappointed that they aren’t living up to their potential. You also would want enablers removed from their inner circle so they can reach that potential

Chet
10-27-2023, 12:18 PM
:rofl: NOT!!!!!

YOU are the sourpuss quitter, not me.
I can make you quit on believing in the Bills in one post and you know it. We’ve been down this road

notacon
10-27-2023, 12:38 PM
I can make you quit on believing in the Bills in one post and you know it. We’ve been down this road

:rofl: Your posts are indicative of being a loser and a quitter.

Chet
10-27-2023, 01:04 PM
:rofl: Your posts are indicative of being a loser and a quitter.
lol…Imagine applying your logic/philosophy to other facets of life

So if you go to your favorite restaurant, order a steak, and the waiter serves you a rancid piece of meat, would you just finish it to prove you’re not a quitter?

Since you’re in Vegas, imagine going to your favorite strip club and paying for a lap dance, only to find out seconds into it she has a dick. I suppose, using your logic, you would just wait till the song was over, amirite?:rofl:

Novacane
10-27-2023, 01:25 PM
We'd have to pray for a game where Josh's talent outshines McDermott stupidity.

sukie
10-27-2023, 01:34 PM

So if you go to your favorite restaurant, order a steak, and the waiter serves you a rancid piece of meat, would you just finish it to prove you’re not a quitter?

Since you’re in Vegas, imagine going to your favorite strip club and paying for a lap dance, only to find out seconds into it she has a dick. I suppose, using your logic, you would just wait till the song was over, amirite?:rofl:
In your first example. Who is McDermott in the equation? Waiter, chef, manager, food supplier, owner of the restaurant location?

same with the second. Is McD the stripper, day manager, Owner?

(stripper identifies as a person that happens to have a meat pipe so it’s normalized this day and age.)

Forward_Lateral
10-27-2023, 01:51 PM

This.

I didn't find last night unwatchable at all. Did I find the last 8 minutes frustrating? Yes. Did I think "here we go again, another Bills collapse on PT football". Yes. Did I enjoy the other 52 minutes of the game? Absolutely. They dominated both sides of the ball, and SHOULD have won 31 more to 10.

notacon
10-27-2023, 02:14 PM

Except the Bills have not served up the equivalent of a "rancid piece of meat". How silly.

Maybe you are projecting about "strip club and paying for a lap dance"....something I have NEVER done, nor ever will.

Imagine applying your logic/philosophy to other facets of life...

Your child is an honor student but has a test and book report where he/she gets lower than usual grades. Would **** all over him/her and you kick him/her out of the house???

notacon
10-27-2023, 02:18 PM
This.

I didn't find last night unwatchable at all. Did I find the last 8 minutes frustrating? Yes. Did I think "here we go again, another Bills collapse on PT football". Yes. Did I enjoy the other 52 minutes of the game? Absolutely. They dominated both sides of the ball, and SHOULD have won 31 more to 10.
I did not doubt the Bills would win at any time last night.

I was frustrated with the stupid penalties (twice on 4th down) and the absurd bounce off Benford's helmet that if it was just an inch to the left would fall incomplete.

The fact is that we all lived through years and years of the Pats winning games EXACTLY like this....many times against the Bills. Same with KC or any other good team.

That's football.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 02:25 PM
Except the Bills have not served up the equivalent of a "rancid piece of meat". How silly.

Maybe you are projecting about "strip club and paying for a lap dance"....something I have NEVER done, nor ever will.

Your child is an honor student but has a test and book report where he/she gets lower than usual grades. Would **** all over him/her and you kick him/her out of the house???

Chet said he was putting you down after one post. What happened?

Chet
10-27-2023, 03:01 PM

The Bills aren’t an honor student. They’re in and out of juvie but I wouldn’t kick them out. I also wouldn’t coddle them like you do.

Chet
10-27-2023, 03:03 PM

I was frustrated with the stupid penalties (twice on 4th down) and the absurd bounce off Benford's helmet that if it was just an inch to the left would fall incomplete.

The fact is that we all lived through years and years of the Pats winning games EXACTLY like this....many times against the Bills. Same with KC or any other good team.

That's football.
You’re comparing accomplished champions to a team that has accomplished nothing. The Bills do not have the gravitas of either of those teams so find a new comparison

Chet
10-27-2023, 03:05 PM
Chet said he was putting you down after one post. What happened?
It’s the same for you, if you truly believe something will happen then you’d be willing to bet money on it. If you don’t, then you don’t really stand by your convictions

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 03:08 PM
It’s the same for you, if you truly believe something will happen then you’d be willing to bet money on it. If you don’t, then you don’t really stand by your convictions

On with the money thing again? What if I'm broke, would an old shoe convince you?

Chet
10-27-2023, 03:15 PM
Here’s a real simple one that’ll prove what a blowhard he is. And you can have a piece of the action too if you want. If you guys are afraid to bet money, then let’s do an extinction level event (ELE) for this week’s game

I’m catching flak from the townies because I’m saying a loss to Cincy is a foregone conclusion. So, if the Bills win, I’m banished for the rest of the NFL season (till the Super Bowl clock hits 0:00). If the Bills lose, he (and/or tou) ****s off till then as well. Again, this is not money, so leave your moral platitudes about gambling at the door.

This is your chance to believe in the Bills and silence one “negative” poster for the rest of the year. If you want, I’ll even take my lickings before the banishment.

- - - Updated - - -

On with the money thing again? What if I'm broke, would an old shoe convince you?
See above post, no running from it now.

Bill Cody
10-27-2023, 03:22 PM
Here’s a real simple one that’ll prove what a blowhard he is. And you can have a piece of the action too if you want. If you guys are afraid to bet money, then let’s do an extinction level event (ELE) for this week’s game

I’m catching flak from the townies because I’m saying a loss to Cincy is a foregone conclusion. So, if the Bills win, I’m banished for the rest of the NFL season (till the Super Bowl clock hits 0:00). If the Bills lose, he (and/or tou) ****s off till then as well. Again, this is not money, so leave your moral platitudes about gambling at the door.

This is your chance to believe in the Bills and silence one “negative” poster for the rest of the year. If you want, I’ll even take my lickings before the banishment.

lol

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 03:33 PM

- - - Updated - - -

See above post, no running from it now.

You're that desperate for attention? I get it. It's an Internet forum of virtual relationships. It's were attention seekers go, but you're taking it to a new level. No one really cares if you're banned or not. The bet proves nothing. Fans are fans by choice. Not by money. And not being a fan is a choice too. Like what you do when you root for them to lose.

Chet
10-27-2023, 04:10 PM
You're that desperate for attention? I get it. It's an Internet forum of virtual relationships. It's were attention seekers go, but you're taking it to a new level. No one really cares if you're banned or not. The bet proves nothing. Fans are fans by choice. Not by money. And not being a fan is a choice too. Like what you do when you root for them to lose.

For somebody who was rapid fire responding to all my posts until now, you sure outted yourself as a coward here. You complained about money so I took it off the table and made it about pride and you backpedaled with the quickness. If no one cares who’s banned or not, then all the more reason to take the bet. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t be responding to my posts. But you do, deeply. You want attention and post thanks and attaboys for being the good soldier.

So now that we’ve established you have no faith in the Bills either, we’re in the same boat. I’m a better fan than you though because I want a quick death to this coaching regime while you prefer a long, agonizing decay

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 04:14 PM
For somebody who was rapid fire responding to all my posts until now, you sure outted yourself as a coward here. You complained about money so I took it off the table and made it about pride and you backpedaled with the quickness. If no one cares who’s banned or not, then all the more reason to take the bet. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t be responding to my posts. But you do, deeply. You want attention and post thanks and attaboys for being the good soldier.

So now that we’ve established you have no faith in the Bills either, we’re in the same boat. I’m a better fan than you though because I want a quick death to this coaching regime while you prefer a long, agonizing decay

Don't flatter yourself.

I want a championship and their best shot at it is this season. You want them to lose.

Chet
10-27-2023, 04:14 PM
Notice how Baghdad Bob disappeared too. It doesn’t even take money to see who the true believers are here. Ask them to put their faith in the Bills against a team with a lesser encore and they quit.

Chet
10-27-2023, 04:19 PM
Don't flatter yourself.

I want a championship and their best shot at it is this season. You want them to lose.
That is your very misinformed opinion, so stop pawning it off as fact. They aren’t going anywhere with these losers calling the shots and you know it. The only way this season becomes their best shot is with a major coaching change to either HC, OC or both.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 04:38 PM
That is your very misinformed opinion, so stop pawning it off as fact. They aren’t going anywhere with these losers calling the shots and you know it. The only way this season becomes their best shot is with a major coaching change to either HC, OC or both.

I'm hoping for the best for this season. And you're not

YardRat
10-27-2023, 05:04 PM

That's football.

Buffalo doesn't belong in the same sentence as New England and Kansas City until they win a couple of Super Bowls.

Mad Max
10-27-2023, 05:30 PM
Buffalo doesn't belong in the same sentence as New England and Kansas City until they win a couple of Super Bowls.

Although multiples would of course be welcome, I’d be happy with just one Lombardi. Just get us one Josh.

DetoxTent
10-27-2023, 06:27 PM
You seem to think you are smart, but you aren't. Everyone else can see that the Bills are not playing up to their potential. All you do is make excuses and act like you are smarter than all the other posters. You know what that makes you look like? LOL.

Forward_Lateral
10-27-2023, 06:46 PM

I’d give my left nut just to see one

Mr. Pink
10-27-2023, 11:06 PM
Don't flatter yourself.

Their best shot was 2 years ago. Marty McDermott ruined it. That ship has sailed for this staff.

Mr. Pink
10-27-2023, 11:07 PM

That's football.

Sad part is if Godwin was paying attention about 2 seconds earlier, the Bucs would have won last night.

And we dodged a bullet on not getting called for PI on the play as well.

sahlensguy
10-27-2023, 11:13 PM
Their best shot was 2 years ago. Marty McDermott ruined it. That ship has sailed for this staff.

Yes, the championship ship of two years ago has sailed away. That ship isn't coming back.

There is a new championship ship in port now. Our best shot at that one is this season.

DetoxTent
10-28-2023, 04:45 AM
Sad part is if Godwin was paying attention about 2 seconds earlier, the Bucs would have won last night.

Exactly. The Bills have to stop putting themselves in these positions. In the games they lost it was either bad play choice or bad execution. There is something not right with this team right now.

DetoxTent
10-28-2023, 04:46 AM

Yeah I don't agree with that at all.

Historian
10-28-2023, 07:54 AM

The script called for us to have two penalties on 4th down to keep the viewers tuned in, but we were supposed to win this one.

:up:

Goobylal
10-28-2023, 11:47 AM

Where? All I saw was Evans throwing Poyer to the ground with no flag.

notacon
10-28-2023, 11:54 AM

That's football. PI is almost NEVER called on hail marys despite the fact that every hail mary has PI.

Like I said in other thread, we have seen theses types of wins (and endings) with the Pats for years, many of them against the Bills. Same with KC or any other good team.

Woodman
10-28-2023, 12:10 PM

That did happen I didn't just imagine it.

Woodman
10-28-2023, 12:30 PM

Evans should have drawn a flag .... they ****ing dodged the bullet.

They got lucky as hell on the TD before when it bounced off a helmet.

Game wasn't close ..... the score was .... our coach helped them a great deal.

Mr. Pink
10-28-2023, 12:36 PM

Cade Otton was being held by two Bills near the goal line. Godwin was also being held by Benford.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IKM4csj4tNg?si=HWoJ3VrrjulROurW" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch the play.

notacon
10-28-2023, 12:40 PM
The Bills aren’t an honor student. They’re in and out of juvie but I wouldn’t kick them out. I also wouldn’t coddle them like you do.

:rofl:

Sorry, but your crapping on the Bills by saying "The Bills aren’t an honor student. They’re in and out of juvie" is so silly and devoid of ANY sense of reality.

These facts are the equivalent of a "honors student"....

2nd most wins of any NFL team since 2020
Four consecutive double digit winning seasons since 2019
Four consecutive playoff seasons
Three consecutive seasons of AFC East title winners
More playoff wins in the three seasons 2020, 2021 & 2022 than the previous TWENTY NINE SEASONS COMBINED
Top Five ranked offense (measured by YDS/G) every season since 2020, including this season.
Top three scoring offense every season since 2020, including this season.
Top two in scoring differential since 2021, including this season. #5 in 2020)

I could go on and on. Almost every team in the NFL would salivate at such and honorable record. A team "in and out of juvie" would be spending more time in the cellar than at the top of their division. Your perception is pathetically warped.

'But...but...but....you sputter....they haven't WON anything' (you use the word "accomplish" which is total bull****. 96% of teams every year (according to your lame criteria) do not "accomplish" anything. What baloney.

BTW....your big play at trying to turn the tables by calling me a "quitter" because I won't participate in your stupid $500 bet where you **** on the Bills....the more I think about it the more it proves the OPPOSITE.

That incredibly myopic and absurd idea is illustrated with this little piece of deeply flawed logic (or, I should say completely DEVOID of ANY logic)

:rofl: This is like an desperate alcoholic whining that one cannot have a good time in a bar with friends unless he gets drunk....or does have any drinks despite being a teetotaller (like me) . An addict calling out others because they are not addicts too!! :rolleyes: A pathetically warped perception of an addict for sure!!

A "quitter" is one who stops doing something or gives up on something. I have already stated that I never, and I mean NEVER bet on anything, especially sports. The fact is that the last time I put any money on ANY sports was OVER FIFTY YEARS ago during high school when I bet ONE DOLLAR on a weekly football card a handful of times.

I liken gambling as the same as cheating on my wife. So, no, me maintaining my extreme aversion with gambling in no way whatsoever illustrates me "quitting"

You on the other hand, BRAG about your dumb betting adventures where you have stated, several teams, betting $500 on a SINGLE GAME. Which leads one to believe that you possibility bet literally thousands of dollars every week. That's YOUR problem. You have publicly stated that you have bet $500 AGAINST the Bills....most notably LOSING when you bet against them in the Miami game.

One who bets all the time, with substantial amounts of money, and wants to bet AGAINST the Bills is the epitome of "quitting" on the team.

Hey....knock yourself out with that. It's very plain that you are the OPPOSITE of a Bills "fan". Which makes your constant insufferable ****ting on them irreverent and not credible.

Take your sour puss loser quitting act and go where it will be welcomed....the Pats, Fins, and Jets forums. :rolleyes:

notacon
10-28-2023, 12:41 PM

He's an addict. And pissed off that others are not addicts too.

notacon
10-28-2023, 12:47 PM
Notice how Baghdad Bob disappeared too. It doesn’t even take money to see who the true believers are here. Ask them to put their faith in the Bills against a team with a lesser encore and they quit.
If you are talking about me not posting after your recent baloney....sorry to disappoint you but I almost always come to this forum for two hours or so in the morning. Usually between about 10:00AM to 12:00PM Pacific time.

Spoken like an addict who can't comprehend not being here all day and night.

Woodman
10-28-2023, 12:49 PM
Yes, the championship ship of two years ago has sailed away. That ship isn't coming back.

There is a new championship ship in port now. Our best shot at that one is this season.

Bravo !! :gobills:

notacon
10-28-2023, 12:54 PM
You seem to think you are smart, but you aren't. Everyone else can see that the Bills are not playing up to their potential. All you do is make excuses and act like you are smarter than all the other posters. You know what that makes you look like? LOL.

Jesus. What dishonest baloney.

I never said that the Bills are "playing to their potential". In FACT I have called out the offense many, many, many, many, many times and in particular Josh Allen many, many, many times.

I WAS THE ONE who started the thread.....The Bills Have a QB Problem (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261680-The-Bills-Have-a-QB-Problem)

If you want to criticize what I write...have at it. Try to refute what I write with reasonable rebuttal based on facts and evidence.

If you want to MAKE **** UP then you can go pound salt.

notacon
10-28-2023, 01:00 PM

:rofl: You can't understand simple logic (because you don't want to).

The POINT is that EVEN multiple Super Bowl winning teams have games and wins exactly like the Bills did vs the Bucs.

notacon
10-28-2023, 01:05 PM
The script called for us to have two penalties on 4th down to keep the viewers tuned in, but we were supposed to win this one.

:up:

FULL NFL Script Writing Meeting for 2023 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItNi4ZEdAp4)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ItNi4ZEdAp4?si=iEljlM1tbrlNRsub" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Woodman
10-28-2023, 01:52 PM
do the griddy on top of the tiger.

Mr. Pink
10-28-2023, 01:59 PM

There is no championship ship going forward.

We're worse than we were 2 years ago.

There needs to be a major overhaul.

Woodman
10-28-2023, 02:11 PM

We're worse than we were 2 years ago.

There needs to be a major overhaul.

Where is the biggest problem?

sahlensguy
10-28-2023, 04:33 PM

Proof?

Mr. Pink
10-28-2023, 08:01 PM
Proof?

2 years ago we were 13 seconds away from the AFC title. Last year we were completely disinterested in showing up for a Divisional Round playoff game.

This year, the offense looks like garbage and the defense is decimated.

We're not even staying stagnant, we're going backwards.

Do you have confidence this team could go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs? Mahomes will eat our decimated defense alive and the offense hasn't shown, this year, that they have any ability to put up 35+

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the biggest problem?

Marty McDermott.

He's the reason we didn't make the Super Bowl 2 years ago.

Woodman
10-28-2023, 09:17 PM
Marty McDermott.
He's the reason we didn't make the Super Bowl 2 years ago.

I wouldn't leave Frazier out of that equation either.

Goobylal
10-28-2023, 10:13 PM
Cade Otton was being held by two Bills near the goal line. Godwin was also being held by Benford.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IKM4csj4tNg?si=HWoJ3VrrjulROurW" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch the play.

Otton just stops and the ball was way over his head. He would never have gotten a call on a Hail Mary. Godwin you could make a case for but I have no idea what he was doing as he didn't turn around to locate the football until it was too late. But at best that off-sets the PI by Evans. Game still over.

And if you want to play what if, if Phillips just keeps a hold of Mayfield instead of trying to take him down, or the refs blow the whistle earlier because the play was over, the game likely ends 24-10.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:02 AM
2 years ago we were 13 seconds away from the AFC title. Last year we were completely disinterested in showing up for a Divisional Round playoff game.

This year, the offense looks like garbage and the defense is decimated.

We're not even staying stagnant, we're going backwards.

Do you have confidence this team could go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs? Mahomes will eat our decimated defense alive and the offense hasn't shown, this year, that they have any ability to put up 35+

Not even halfway and we're on pace for 10+ wins, and that's your proof?

Sounds like an opinion.

Historian
10-29-2023, 07:01 AM
The POINT is that EVEN multiple Super Bowl winning teams have games and wins exactly like the Bills did vs the Bucs.

Yea but not four clunkers in a row.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 08:08 AM

We are 5-3 with half a season left to figure it out, off of a mini bi-week.

We can still catch fire.

Historian
10-29-2023, 09:53 AM
We are 5-3 with half a season left to figure it out, off of a mini bi-week.

We can still catch fire.

That's a fair point, but I don't think you catch fire with the Elams and Shakirs of the world.

And minus the Milanos, Whites, and Knoxes.

If they do, then McDermott truly should be Coach of the year.

I just think the odds of that happening are about 10%

Woodman
10-29-2023, 10:10 AM
Otton just stops and the ball was way over his head. He would never have gotten a call on a Hail Mary. Godwin you could make a case for but I have no idea what he was doing as he didn't turn around to locate the football until it was too late. But at best that off-sets the PI by Evans. Game still over.

And if you want to play what if, if Phillips just keeps a hold of Mayfield instead of trying to take him down, or the refs blow the whistle earlier because the play was over, the game likely ends 24-10.

Bingo !!!!!

Woodman
10-29-2023, 10:11 AM

Sounds like an opinion.

That's because it is an opinion. :snicker: :cheers:

Woodman
10-29-2023, 10:14 AM
I just think the odds of that happening are about 10%

Your a little high. :pimped:

Historian
10-29-2023, 10:22 AM
If you are talking about me not posting after your recent baloney....

Yea....baloney!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/il-BZjDY2EA?si=CBxbQ62SK_7XNn5o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodman
10-29-2023, 10:35 AM
Yea....baloney!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/il-BZjDY2EA?si=CBxbQ62SK_7XNn5o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

:cheers: A great one !! :rofl:

gr8slayer
10-29-2023, 10:42 AM
I'm ready to move on, he's just not that guy.

Goobylal
10-29-2023, 10:46 AM
I'm ready to move on, he's just not that guy.

Easier said than done. The Bills have had ****ty HC's for the better part of the past 30 years. And they've tried them all from retreads to hot assistants.

notacon
10-29-2023, 10:52 AM

Except there has NOT been "four clunkers in a row."

Chet
10-29-2023, 11:45 AM
If you are talking about me not posting after your recent baloney....sorry to disappoint you but I almost always come to this forum for two hours or so in the morning. Usually between about 10:00AM to 12:00PM Pacific time.

Spoken like an addict who can't comprehend not being here all day and night.
Says the guy who posts day and night and likely has a top 5 daily post count in the main forum:rofl:

Chet
10-29-2023, 11:53 AM

Sorry, but your crapping on the Bills by saying "The Bills aren’t an honor student. They’re in and out of juvie" is so silly and devoid of ANY sense of reality.

These facts are the equivalent of a "honors student"....

2nd most wins of any NFL team since 2020
Four consecutive double digit winning seasons since 2019
Four consecutive playoff seasons
Three consecutive seasons of AFC East title winners
More playoff wins in the three seasons 2020, 2021 & 2022 than the previous TWENTY NINE SEASONS COMBINED
Top Five ranked offense (measured by YDS/G) every season since 2020, including this season.
Top three scoring offense every season since 2020, including this season.
Top two in scoring differential since 2021, including this season. #5 in 2020)

I could go on and on. Almost every team in the NFL would salivate at such and honorable record. A team "in and out of juvie" would be spending more time in the cellar than at the top of their division. Your perception is pathetically warped.

'But...but...but....you sputter....they haven't WON anything' (you use the word "accomplish" which is total bull****. 96% of teams every year (according to your lame criteria) do not "accomplish" anything. What baloney.

BTW....your big play at trying to turn the tables by calling me a "quitter" because I won't participate in your stupid $500 bet where you **** on the Bills....the more I think about it the more it proves the OPPOSITE.

That incredibly myopic and absurd idea is illustrated with this little piece of deeply flawed logic (or, I should say completely DEVOID of ANY logic)

:rofl: This is like an desperate alcoholic whining that one cannot have a good time in a bar with friends unless he gets drunk....or does have any drinks despite being a teetotaller (like me) . An addict calling out others because they are not addicts too!! :rolleyes: A pathetically warped perception of an addict for sure!!

A "quitter" is one who stops doing something or gives up on something. I have already stated that I never, and I mean NEVER bet on anything, especially sports. The fact is that the last time I put any money on ANY sports was OVER FIFTY YEARS ago during high school when I bet ONE DOLLAR on a weekly football card a handful of times.

I liken gambling as the same as cheating on my wife. So, no, me maintaining my extreme aversion with gambling in no way whatsoever illustrates me "quitting"

You on the other hand, BRAG about your dumb betting adventures where you have stated, several teams, betting $500 on a SINGLE GAME. Which leads one to believe that you possibility bet literally thousands of dollars every week. That's YOUR problem. You have publicly stated that you have bet $500 AGAINST the Bills....most notably LOSING when you bet against them in the Miami game.

One who bets all the time, with substantial amounts of money, and wants to bet AGAINST the Bills is the epitome of "quitting" on the team.

Hey....knock yourself out with that. It's very plain that you are the OPPOSITE of a Bills "fan". Which makes your constant insufferable ****ting on them irreverent and not credible.

Take your sour puss loser quitting act and go where it will be welcomed....the Pats, Fins, and Jets forums. :rolleyes:

Thanks, now send me a link to where I can buy some “second best record since 2020” merch:rofl:

Money was taken off the table and all you had to do was have faith in the Bills to beat the Bengals and you still ran. It’s what you do when having to face your own convictions. Your post history doesn’t lie.

Many here have faith the Bills “could” beat the Bengals but wouldn’t feel comfortable betting on it, money or not. The difference is most of those posters aren’t stalking OP, me, or others who have a dissenting opinion in EVERY single thread on the state of this team. You spam every thread with your sermons and you don’t even have the sac to back up what you preach. You bite at my ankles then get upset when I kick you in the face. What did you expect, chief?

You know having to leave this forum for several months would be psychologically scarring for you, which is why you won’t take an ELE bet. You’re an aging boomer who is badly trying to come off as an authority figure imparting wisdom that you just don’t have. It’s not working at home so you try it here. Still not working.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 11:54 AM
Omg

Chet
10-29-2023, 12:02 PM
Omg

The guy who supposedly doesn’t care if I leave this forum doing his best job not caring

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:04 PM
The guy who supposedly doesn’t care if I leave this forum doing his best job not caring

Try me. Leave...

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:07 PM
The guy who supposedly doesn’t care if I leave this forum

Ya want to put a wager on it?

Chet
10-29-2023, 12:08 PM
Try me. Leave...
You have my terms. Take the Bills next game and if they win I’m gone. If not, you’ll be forced to go outside for awhile.

Otherwise, stfu with your townie fan platitudes

Chet
10-29-2023, 12:12 PM
Ya want to put a wager on it?

You already lost, you keep responding and are now double posting to show how much you don’t care.:rofl:

Take the action and prove you have faith in the Bills. Vegas has Buffalo favored, the Bills have a better record, and bills fan negativity really, really bothers you.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:17 PM
You already lost, you keep responding and are now double posting to show how much you don’t care.:rofl:

Take the action and prove you have faith in the Bills. Vegas has Buffalo favored, the Bills have a better record, and bills fan negativity really, really bothers you.

Faith? Who said I have faith?

I'm a fan. I want them to win. And you do not.

Chet
10-29-2023, 12:24 PM
Faith? Who said I have faith?

I'm a fan. I want them to win. And you do not.
I’m a fan and I want them to win a SB, not just max out on some div titles. They can’t win a SB with this incompetent coaching staff. If you think they can then that is the biggest leap of faith there is.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:30 PM
I’m a fan and I want them to win a SB, not just max out on some div titles. They can’t win a SB with this incompetent coaching staff. If you think they can then that is the biggest leap of faith there is.

You have more faith they can't do it (absolute faith, actually), than I do that they can.

Chet
10-29-2023, 12:42 PM
You have more faith they can't do it (absolute faith, actually), than I do that they can.
And I wish like hell that wasn’t so, but I’ve seen them ruin 3 seasons in a row now so not getting fooled again.

Historian
10-29-2023, 12:45 PM
Except there has NOT been "four clunkers in a row."
Actually, yes there has been.

Jax-Loss of technically a home game. Didn't start playing until the 4th.
NYG-Won on last play. Didn't score until qtr 4.
NE-Lost on last play.
TB-Held on to win on last play.

The very definition of four clunkers.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 12:51 PM
And I wish like hell that wasn’t so, but I’ve seen them ruin 3 seasons in a row now so not getting fooled again.

You're not a victim here.

Faith is just trusting your own opinion.

The power is yours to think that maybe your opinion is wrong

Chet
10-29-2023, 01:07 PM
You're not a victim here.

Faith is just trusting your own opinion.

The power is yours to think that maybe your opinion is wrong
Thanks, Tony Robbins. Nobody is a victim, except maybe Allen and Diggs.

I’m not wrong, as evidenced by the diminishing returns every season and the pathetic display of football over the last month. Same coaches, same inconsistencies and poor discipline. That is evidence, not faith. Faith (or insanity) is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You’re expecting different results and for the life of me I have no idea why. Must be faith

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 01:16 PM
Thanks, Tony Robbins. Nobody is a victim, except maybe Allen and Diggs.

I’m not wrong, as evidenced by the diminishing returns every season and the pathetic display of football over the last month. Same coaches, same inconsistencies and poor discipline. That is evidence, not faith. Faith (or insanity) is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You’re expecting different results and for the life of me I have no idea why. Must be faith

And that's why you're stupid and lack comprehension.

I never said I'm expecting different results nor did I say I have faith that this team will win a SB.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. But you don't want to consider that.

Mr. Pink
10-29-2023, 01:22 PM

Sounds like an opinion.

It's not opinion that our offense looks worse.

It's not opinion that the defense is decimated with injury.

It's not opinion that the team looks completely disinterested in playing a full 60 minutes.

Those are all facts.

It is my opinion that we're staring at a Wild Card round exit from the playoffs, yes. \But I'm pretty confident that no one around here actually thinks this team can even get to the Super Bowl this year, let alone win it.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 01:31 PM
It's not opinion that our offense looks worse.

It's not opinion that the defense is decimated with injury.

It's not opinion that the team looks completely disinterested in playing a full 60 minutes.

Those are all facts.

It is my opinion that we're staring at a Wild Card round exit from the playoffs, yes. But I'm pretty confident that no one around here actually thinks this team can even get to the Super Bowl this year, let alone win it.

Well, don't be so confident because you are wrong. There is at least one here (me) who thinks that it is possible.

Chet
10-29-2023, 01:41 PM
And that's why you're stupid and lack comprehension.

I never said I'm expecting different results nor did I say I have faith that this team will win a SB.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. But you don't want to consider that.
You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore, Attack removed

More “I’m a real fan and you’re not” schtick. Yeah, I get it. Move along now. I’ll consider the results can be different when they’re actually different.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 01:48 PM
You don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore,

More “I’m a real fan and you’re not” schtick. Yeah, I get it. Move along now. I’ll consider the results can be different when they’re actually different.

We are five and three. I want them to win. You want them to lose. That alone makes me a better fan then you. Sorry.

Chet
10-29-2023, 01:59 PM
We are five and three. I want them to win. You want them to lose. That alone makes me a better fan. Sorry.
Proves Mr. Pink’s point. Some Bills fans are easily amused/satisfied with a winning record and can’t see the forest for the trees. You’re happy with being a perennial loser. Sorry.

Mr. Pink
10-29-2023, 02:01 PM
Proves Mr. Pink’s point. Some Bills fans are easily amused/satisfied with a winning record and can’t see the forest for the trees. You’re happy with being a perennial loser. Sorry.

I still want to win games, I've seen enough losing around here over the past 20 years. Difference is I don't think we can win the ultimate prize with the guys who are currently in charge. I don't even think we can play for the ultimate prize with those guys.

And unfortunately this year is done already with how decimated the defense is. I have no faith in the Bills defense stopping the Chiefs from hanging 35 on us. Meanwhile the offense doesn't look like it could keep up.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 02:02 PM

Huh? I'm just hoping for a win. Since when have I not been critical of the team? You really are stupid.

Chet
10-29-2023, 02:11 PM
Huh? I'm just hoping for a win. Since one of I not been critical of the team. You really are stupid.
You’re just chasing your tail.

Mind telling us what your entire purpose is in this thread (or others you follow me into) then? Can we just dilute your entire analysis down to “Anything is posssssssssible!”

If there’s more to it than that, please, spell it out

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 02:15 PM
You’re just chasing your tail.

Mind telling us what your entire purpose is in this thread (or others you follow me into) then? Can we just dilute your entire analysis down to “Anything is posssssssssible!”

If there’s more to it than that, please, spell it out

Purpose?

You're enlightenment.

But, you want only want to have faith in what the team cant do.

Chet
10-29-2023, 02:33 PM
Purpose?

You're enlightenment.

But, you want only want to have faith in what the team cant do.
And “your” enlightenment is disregard everything we know about this coaching staff and trust the process. Well shieeeeeeeet, consider me enlightened. Can’t fight that logic

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 02:48 PM
And “your” enlightenment is disregard everything we know about this coaching staff and trust the process. Well shieeeeeeeet, consider me enlightened. Can’t fight that logic

This is just not true, like many other things you've said in this thread about my position.

It's why I think you're stupid. That and because you are stuck on you're own negative opinion.

Chet
10-29-2023, 02:59 PM
This is just not true, like many other things you've said in this thread about my position.

It's why I think you're stupid. That and because you are stuck on you're own negative opinion.
No, you’re the attack removed because you can’t elucidate your point beyond “anything is possible, I BILLieve, yeehaw!”
I asked you if there’s more to it and you **** the bed.

Again, what is your point if it’s not the above. Spell it out, or move along

kingJofNYC
10-29-2023, 03:04 PM
You guys still going at it? What's the point?

You guys need to take a nap.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 03:05 PM
No, you’re the idiot because you can’t elucidate your point beyond “anything is possible, I BILLieve, yeehaw!”
I asked you if there’s more to it and you **** the bed.

Again, what is your point if it’s not the above. Spell it out, or move along

I don't Billieve, you dunce.

I want.

You don't.

Chet
10-29-2023, 03:08 PM
I don't Billieve, you dunce.

I want.

You don't.
You want to win AFCE banners

I want to win SBs

Your bus is leaving.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 03:11 PM
You want to win AFCE banners

I want to win SBs

Your bus is leaving.

You continually don't have a clue.

I want to win next week. You don't.

Chet
10-29-2023, 03:26 PM
You continually don't have a clue.

I want to win next week. You don't.
You really have no idea that you just painted yourself into a corner. Just stop now before I have to point out the obvious to you

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 03:30 PM
You really have no idea that you just painted yourself into a corner. Just stop now before I have to point out the obvious to you

Sure. Like you were going to own Nota with just one post.

Chet
10-29-2023, 03:45 PM
Sure. Like you were going to own Nota with just one post.

I owned both of you with one post so it was even better.:rofl:

You both came in with soaked pads because I said the Bengals game was a foregone conclusion. You both cried but neither of you were willing to even risk taking a BZ hiatus by betting on the Bills. Which brings us full circle.

Chet
10-29-2023, 03:50 PM
By your own admission in numerous posts in this thread you don’t BILLieve or have faith, yet the hill you’ve chosen to die on is that you’re a better fan for embracing the inevitable.

Not too bright, this guy

Dr. Lecter
10-29-2023, 03:52 PM
Ok you two - tone it down a little.

Deep breath and relax

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 03:56 PM

Deep breath and relax

Yes sir.

I'll leave mom's basement if he will.

Chet
10-29-2023, 04:02 PM
We’re all Bills fans.

If the Bills were a family and Ken Dorsey and McD were Allen’s foster parents, the Christian thing to do would be to call child services and find them new parents, not just hope and pray things get better.

I’ll leave it at that

Goobylal
10-29-2023, 06:58 PM
The Chiefs, 49'ers, Ravens and Eagles are pathetic for struggling the way they did against inferior teams today. With a full week to rest and prepare no less. :lol:

Mace
10-29-2023, 07:01 PM
The Chiefs, 49'ers, Ravens and Eagles are pathetic for struggling the way they did against inferior teams today. With a full week to rest and prepare no less. :lol:

Might just be me, but I'm more worried about our problems than anyone elses and I'm not laughing much.

sahlensguy
10-29-2023, 07:06 PM
Might just be me, but I'm more worried about our problems than anyone elses and I'm not laughing much.

Yeah, but they're not real problems. Are they, bud...

Goobylal
10-29-2023, 08:56 PM

Our problems are little different than most other teams. Which was my point.

Woodman
10-29-2023, 09:30 PM
Injuries have been pretty bad for us.

It tends to make the coaching a bit more of a challenge.

notacon
10-30-2023, 12:13 PM
We’re all Bills fans.

If the Bills were a family and Ken Dorsey and McD were Allen’s foster parents, the Christian thing to do would be to call child services and find them new parents, not just hope and pray things get better.

I’ll leave it at that

Except almost ALL of your posts are NOT illustrative of a "Bills fan". Not even close.

It takes a lot of extreme lack of awareness to use a family analogy concerning the Bills. How pathetic.

If the Bills were a family and Ken Dorsey and McD were Allen’s foster parents, the Christian thing to do would be to support them to the hilt, through thick or thin (the way strong families do), and gather strength through supporting each other when things are going relatively well (in the top 10 W/L records in the whole league, in the top 5 W/L records in the AFC, #1 in the NFL in point differential, #3 in points scored, only 5 teams with more wins, only one half game out of AFCE lead...and on and on and on), although not perfectly.

The "Christian thing" is to recognize that no one is perfect and throwing stones at one's own family is the Devils work.

Chet
10-30-2023, 02:01 PM
Except almost ALL of your posts are NOT illustrative of a "Bills fan". Not even close.

It takes a lot of extreme lack of awareness to use a family analogy concerning the Bills. How pathetic.

If the Bills were a family and Ken Dorsey and McD were Allen’s foster parents, the Christian thing to do would be to support them to the hilt, through thick or thin (the way strong families do), and gather strength through supporting each other when things are going relatively well (in the top 10 W/L records in the whole league, in the top 5 W/L records in the AFC, #1 in the NFL in point differential, #3 in points scored, only 5 teams with more wins, only one half game out of AFCE lead...and on and on and on), although not perfectly.

The "Christian thing" is to recognize that no one is perfect and throwing stones at one's own family is the Devils work.
I’ve seen enough cigarette burns and bruises in various stages of healing on Allen’s body over the last 2+ years to know that supporting the foster parents is not an option.

notacon
10-31-2023, 11:57 AM
I’ve seen enough cigarette burns and bruises in various stages of healing on Allen’s body over the last 2+ years to know that supporting the foster parents is not an option.
An addict's warped view of reality. :rofl:

Sorry, but your "Christian thing" analogy is sick and pathetically backwards.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-31-2023, 12:12 PM

i just spit out my water. ROFL

Chet
10-31-2023, 01:13 PM
An addict's warped view of reality. :rofl:

Sorry, but your "Christian thing" analogy is sick and pathetically backwards.
Silence is violence, nottie

notacon
10-31-2023, 02:09 PM
Silence is violence, nottie

Uhhhhh.....no, it's not. :rolleyes:

This is just football......get a grip!!!

Chet
10-31-2023, 02:23 PM
Uhhhhh.....no, it's not. :rolleyes:

This is just football
It’s a multi-billion dollar industry whose participants spend retirement eating their meals through a straw.
I would like these young men, especially Josh, to have their moment in the sun before their brains turn to goo

notacon
11-01-2023, 01:47 PM
It’s a multi-billion dollar industry whose participants spend retirement eating their meals through a straw.
I would like these young men, especially Josh, to have their moment in the sun before their brains turn to goo

Please. So dramatic.

Your weird analogy that "I’ve seen enough cigarette burns and bruises in various stages of healing on Allen’s body over the last 2+ years ..." is so off the wall crazy and the opposite of any reality.

Josh Allen has been treated like a KING. No "cigarette burns" which means you are actually putting forth the lunatic idea that he has been abused the past 2+ years. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Jesus. Dosey got the OC job because Josh wanted him. Josh's input is not only sought out by the coaches, it's respected and followed.

Just another example of your warped perception and really, really lame opinions.....all in order to support your quitter attitude.

ParanoidAndroid
11-01-2023, 02:13 PM
So...

Did anyone else notice that Miami was in Frankfurt yesterday?

You mean they didn't wait until Friday night so they could field a sleep deprived, jet lagged team?

sukie
11-01-2023, 02:47 PM
They learned from the Guinea Pig Bills.

Let me guess. KC takes a red eye Sat night.

sahlensguy
11-01-2023, 02:54 PM
So...

Did anyone else notice that Miami was in Frankfurt yesterday?

You mean they didn't wait until Friday night so they could field a sleep deprived, jet lagged team?

What's worse was that the Jags were already there for a week. Such a stupid plan it was.

sukie
11-01-2023, 02:56 PM
What's worse was that the Jags were already there for a week. Such a stupid plan it was.

And it was a home game for Buffalo.

Woodman
11-01-2023, 03:32 PM

Deep breath and relax

Very South Park esque. :cheers:

Woodman
11-01-2023, 03:34 PM
And it was a home game for Buffalo.

I would rather play em in Orchard Park when they're calling any game a home game ...... otherwise please don't call it a freaking home game at all.

Just say across the pond or some bull**** thing like that.

Hate the games over there.

Mace
11-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Yeah, but they're not real problems. Are they, bud...

Will let you know after the Bengals game.

Goobylal
11-01-2023, 07:50 PM

That was the real problem, not when the Bills flew out that week.

notacon
11-02-2023, 01:58 PM
That was the real problem, not when the Bills flew out that week.

The Jags flew out on the same Thursday schedule before their first game in England and won that too.

I believe the travel plans are much less of a factor than is bantered around. The Bills players certainly refuse to use that as an excuse for their tepid performance.

Goobylal
11-02-2023, 02:09 PM
The Jags flew out on the same Thursday schedule before their first game in England and won that too.

I believe the travel plans are much less of a factor than is bantered around. The Bills players certainly refuse to use that as an excuse for their tepid performance.

They faced a bad Falcons team. And Etienne said that it took until the 2nd week in London to feel right. Meanwhile Goodell admitted it was an "experiment" to see if it was an advantage.

notacon
11-02-2023, 02:39 PM
They faced a bad Falcons team. And Etienne said that it took until the 2nd week in London to feel right. Meanwhile Goodell admitted it was an "experiment" to see if it was an advantage.

Sorry, but I still don't buy the travel plan excuse.

ParanoidAndroid
11-02-2023, 07:50 PM

As if anyone's main goal is to convince you.
Anyway....

It's standard knowledge that from here to the UK, you're looking at a minimum of 3 days to deal with jet lag and if you fly overnight, it's harder to get your sleep right.

These guys go through a lot to make sure they have their bodies and minds right for every game. This threw that right out the window.

And McDermott admitted that it needed to be changed for any future trips.

jamze132
11-03-2023, 04:29 AM

I absolutely do. These guys get into the rhythm of the season and a trip halfway around the world isn’t ideal. In a perfect world it wouldn’t affect players but I really think their physiology had been disrupted and we saw the effects.

Jet lag is a real thing and our guys should have left for the UK no mater than the Monday before. Flying in two days ahead was just stupid.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-03-2023, 07:14 AM
I absolutely do. These guys get into the rhythm of the season and a trip halfway around the world isn’t ideal. In a perfect world it wouldn’t affect players but I really think their physiology had been disrupted and we saw the effects.

Jet lag is a real thing and our guys should have left for the UK no mater than the Monday before. Flying in two days ahead was just stupid.

once again coaching

to me, leaving on Friday and 'doing it our way' just oozes arrogance, especially when the other team had been there for OVER a week. This is the opposite of what this staff preaches. 'humble and hungry.'

arrogant, stupid and not willing to make adjustments.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 07:20 AM

Agree.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 07:24 AM
once again coaching

to me, leaving on Friday and 'doing it our way' just oozes arrogance, especially when the other team had been there for OVER a week. This is the opposite of what this staff preaches. 'humble and hungry.'

Agree again.

That fact alone that the opponent chose to stay which was smart on their part .... that shoulda clued you in as if you needed to be clued in .... that's just sad in and of itself.

I think the next game there the following week the Ravens got their asses over there right away and their opponent decided to use the Buffalo model.

Well just take a guess who came out on top in that one.

Chet
11-03-2023, 07:30 AM
once again coaching

100%

They were smelling themselves after the most complete game they played since Week 2, 2022 and McD thought they could just show up and win on fear factor. The only other explanation is that Pegs ordered the team to save a couple shekels by going later, but I refuse to believe that. Hubris on the coaching staff’s part, that is what is to blame for the downward spiral since then

Woodman
11-03-2023, 07:49 AM
100%

They were smelling themselves after the most complete game they played since Week 2, 2022 and McD thought they could just show up and win on fear factor. The only other explanation is that Pegs ordered the team to save a couple shekels by going later, but I refuse to believe that. Hubris on the coaching staff’s part, that is what is to blame for the downward spiral since then

Agree again.

So disappointed in that lazy ass decision.

If he wins the next 5 games I'll forgive him for 10 minutes but that's it. :cry:

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-03-2023, 07:57 AM
once again coaching

and while i'm in the piling on mood, it reminds me of the second miami game last year.

The formula was in how to beat them after they played the 9ers and chargers i believe. Jam them at the line, disrupt the timing, etc.

what do we do? No, we're gonna do it 'our way'
lets give them that stupid cover 2 cushion. let's not disupt the timing. so of course Waddle AND hill get long touchdowns and the Bills barely win. Hey, but at least we did it 'our way.'

Historian
11-03-2023, 12:00 PM
It is very real.

I remember our honeymoon in Oahu.

It took us 2-3 days just to be able to stay up after 7-8 pm

Forward_Lateral
11-03-2023, 12:21 PM

Then you've either never travelled, or you are trolling

jamze132
11-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Miami got into Germany a few days early. KC is taking a page out of the Bills playbook.

Don’t forget Baltimore went in earlier and they won their game too.

notacon
11-03-2023, 02:52 PM

:rofl: 'I'll (actually...you) take ignorant (as in now knowing AT ALL) assumptions for $1,000 Alex'.

In my 30 year career in B to B sales I traveled for my living. NEVER working in an office (or place where co-workers gather to work together) like most people schlep to every day. ALWAYS working on the road.

In the last 16 years before I retired, I averaged 130 overnights a year with four years more than 150. I have been to every NFL city (except Green Bay) many times, and have been in every state except Alaska, Hawaii, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Nebraska & Wyoming (no business worth going to those states). Most of the other 44 states I have been to several times. A lot of time in Canada as well.

Crisscrossed over different time zones all the time.....in the same week and then working 12 hour days regularly. The heaviest travel was done after I turned 50 years old. Also traveled to Europe several times.

I am NOT a world class athlete (or young), nor was I able to travel in the lap of luxury, pampered every step of the way.

You want to buy into the excuse, that's your business. The Bills decision on their travel arrangements was done after consulting with medical and health experts.

If there was reliable evidence it makes a huge difference, you would see all the teams doing the same thing.

jamze132
11-03-2023, 05:54 PM
:rofl: 'I'll (actually...you) take ignorant (as in now knowing AT ALL) assumptions for $1,000 Alex'.

In my 30 year career in B to B sales I traveled for my living. NEVER working in an office (or place where co-workers gather to work together) like most people schlep to every day. ALWAYS working on the road.

In the last 16 years before I retired, I averaged 130 overnights a year with four years more than 150. I have been to every NFL city (except Green Bay) many times, and have been in every state except Alaska, Hawaii, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Nebraska & Wyoming (no business worth going to those states). Most of the other 44 states I have been to several times. A lot of time in Canada as well.

Crisscrossed over different time zones all the time.....in the same week and then working 12 hour days regularly. The heaviest travel was done after I turned 50 years old. Also traveled to Europe several times.

I am NOT a world class athlete (or young), nor was I able to travel in the lap of luxury, pampered every step of the way.

You want to buy into the excuse, that's your business. The Bills decision on their travel arrangements was done after consulting with medical and health experts.

If there was reliable evidence it makes a huge difference, you would see all the teams doing the same thing.

So you never flew around the world for business. Your point is moot.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Miami got into Germany a few days early. KC is taking a page out of the Bills playbook.

Yup just stupid on our part.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 08:27 PM

Goobylal
11-03-2023, 09:07 PM
and while i'm in the piling on mood, it reminds me of the second miami game last year.

The formula was in how to beat them after they played the 9ers and chargers i believe. Jam them at the line, disrupt the timing, etc.

what do we do? No, we're gonna do it 'our way'
lets give them that stupid cover 2 cushion. let's not disupt the timing. so of course Waddle AND hill get long touchdowns and the Bills barely win. Hey, but at least we did it 'our way.'

Tua actually had fewer passing yards, as many TDs and about the same completion percentage against the Bills versus the 49'ers. The difference was Tua threw 2 INTs against the 49ers.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Tua actually had fewer passing yards, as many TDs and about the same completion percentage against the Bills versus the 49'ers. The difference was Tua threw 2 INTs against the 49ers.
Gotta chip on their receivers making him take a little bit more time.

A good day against the run is also part of the formula.

Goobylal
11-03-2023, 09:21 PM
Gotta chip on their receivers making him take a little bit more time.

A good day against the run is also part of the formula.

Again his passing yards were fewer against the Bills while his completion percentage and TDs were the same.

As for the rush defense, that's the major difference. The Bills just weren't good at it and allowed almost 150 more yards than the 49'ers did.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Again his passing yards were fewer against the Bills while his completion percentage and TDs were the same.

As for the rush defense, that's the major difference. The Bills just weren't good at it and allowed almost 150 more yards than the 49'ers did.

Usually the 1st rule of football stop the run or make it something that the opponent tends to shy from.

Make an opponents attack one dimensional and go from there.

Goobylal
11-04-2023, 08:49 AM
Usually the 1st rule of football stop the run or make it something that the opponent tends to shy from.

Make an opponents attack one dimensional and go from there.

It's a passing league now. You're better-served focusing more on stopping the pass than the run. Especially when you have a high-powered offense.

I was just saying that not-jamming WRs wasn't the reason the game was close and actually worked better than what the 49'ers did.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-04-2023, 09:05 AM
It's a passing league now. You're better-served focusing more on stopping the pass than the run. Especially when you have a high-powered offense.

I was just saying that not-jamming WRs wasn't the reason the game was close and actually worked better than what the 49'ers did.
Appreciate your input. It appears my perception was incorrect

Woodman
11-04-2023, 11:33 AM

I did say used to be stop the run .... I recognize the league is all about the passing game.

Now you want to limit it and not get beat up all day so you can have some semblance of a pass rush when needed.

The 49ers without Deebo was all the difference that was needed .... with him they kick their asses jmo.

notacon
11-04-2023, 11:58 AM

No it's not.

It is in direct refuting to the ignorant assumption (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264138-McDermott-is-pathetic?p=5056444&viewfull=1#post5056444) that "you've either never travelled, or you are trolling"

I DID fly to Europe for business. And the Bills most certainly did NOT "flew around the world".

The FACT is that in a super competitive league that every single edge is taken seriously, no matter how small.....teams have NOT taken the "it's dumb to travel on Thursday before a game in Europe" seriously.

If they did then every team would avoid it.

They don't.

Woodman
11-04-2023, 12:05 PM
No it's not.

It is in direct refuting to the ignorant assumption (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264138-McDermott-is-pathetic?p=5056444&viewfull=1#post5056444) that "you've either never travelled, or you are trolling"

I DID fly to Europe for business. And the Bills most certainly did NOT "flew around the world".

The FACT is that in a super competitive league that every single edge is taken seriously, no matter how small.....teams have NOT taken the "it's dumb to travel on Thursday before a game in Europe" seriously.

If they did then every team would avoid it.

They don't.

You have these posts written ahead of time ... don't you. :cheers:

notacon
11-05-2023, 12:13 PM

Just like I said, the travel day canard is just that.

If the Bills came out in the start of the game like KC just did, it would have been a completely different game.

KC looked ready to play, and Miami not as much.

It has little (if anything) to do with travel plans.

What "point is moot" is that travel plans to Europe have an outsized influence on the readiness to play or the outcome.

It's a loser's excuse.

sukie
11-05-2023, 12:28 PM
Miami’s D looked ready after the first drive. The Miami O… not so much. All that motion… it’s smoke and mirrors. KC didn’t move with all the pre snap crap. They are exposed.

Chet
11-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Just like I said, the travel day canard is just that.

If the Bills came out in the start of the game like KC just did, it would have been a completely different game.

KC looked ready to play, and Miami not as much.

It has little (if anything) to do with travel plans.

What "point is moot" is that travel plans to Europe have an outsized influence on the readiness to play or the outcome.

It's a loser's excuse.

Well, great, now that you’ve established in your mind that jet lag had nothing to do with it, we can all agree the coaching sucks now since they weren’t ready to play.

It can’t be neither so which is it.

Novacane
11-05-2023, 07:32 PM
He's still pathetic.

Chet
11-05-2023, 11:08 PM
He's still pathetic.
Trust the process bro

Mr. Pink
11-06-2023, 12:44 AM
Unequivocally, 100%, definitively McDermott should be fired after this season.

There shouldn't even be a debate about this anymore.

Our roster is basically a Ferrari...with a Yugo engine of a coaching staff.

We're wasting away a franchise QB with a chicken ish, no cojones, soft, unmotivating coaching staff.

Yeah we have injuries on defense but we make mental mistakes defensively, we take poor angles at tackling and we miss tackles left right and center. But Frazier was the problem and him being gone was the magic pill that would cure everything.

Offensively we're now trying to turn our highly rated passing offense into a running offense and it's not working. Allegedly Marty McDermott's fingerprints are all over the offense as well from what I've read and heard.

Said it before, will say it again, this team will never win with Marty McDermott and his garbage staff on the sideline. And the longer ownership takes to figure this out the more time we're going to waste.

Borosai
11-06-2023, 12:45 AM
The end of The Process can't arrive soon enough.

notacon
11-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Well, great, now that you’ve established in your mind that jet lag had nothing to do with it, we can all agree the coaching sucks now since they weren’t ready to play.

It can’t be neither so which is it.

What, do you see the players as a bunch of toddlers that need their mommies to dress them properly for kindergarten????

These are full grown men. Professional NFL players that are literally paid millions and millions to play a game they have been excelling at for decades.

Sorry, but the PLAYERS are the ones that need to be held accountable at least as much (and I think more) than mommy coaches.

YardRat
11-06-2023, 04:11 PM
McDermott is wearing an 'Inspire Change' hoodie on his zoom call tonight.

Be careful what you wish for, big guy.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Miami’s D looked ready after the first drive. The Miami O… not so much. All that motion… it’s smoke and mirrors. KC didn’t move with all the pre snap crap. They are exposed.

Miami did contain Kelce.

Chet
11-07-2023, 07:17 AM
What, do you see the players as a bunch of toddlers that need their mommies to dress them properly for kindergarten????

These are full grown men. Professional NFL players that are literally paid millions and millions to play a game they have been excelling at for decades.

Sorry, but the PLAYERS are the ones that need to be held accountable at least as much (and I think more) than mommy coaches.
Another terrible take, what a surprise:rofl:

When the whole team looks like garbage and it's supposedly NOT jetlag (in your expert opinion on how strictly regimented professional athletes respond to transatlantic flights and time zone changes), yeah...I'm going to blame the coaches and not 53 individual players.

The funny thing is that isn't even the worst part of your take. Your insistence on sticking up for these loser coaches is why you're a loser. If Sean McDermott leaves tomorrow the team will do no worse than stay the same the rest of the year, but with a very high likelihood that they even improve.

If Josh Allen leaves tomorrow this team finishes 5-12. You need to learn the game and realize who's responsible for anything half-way decent the Bills have done in recent years

notacon
11-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Another terrible take, what a surprise:rofl:

When the whole team looks like garbage and it's supposedly NOT jetlag (in your expert opinion on how strictly regimented professional athletes respond to transatlantic flights and time zone changes), yeah...I'm going to blame the coaches and not 53 individual players.

The funny thing is that isn't even the worst part of your take. Your insistence on sticking up for these loser coaches is why you're a loser. If Sean McDermott leaves tomorrow the team will do no worse than stay the same the rest of the year, but with a very high likelihood that they even improve.

If Josh Allen leaves tomorrow this team finishes 5-12. You need to learn the game and realize who's responsible for anything half-way decent the Bills have done in recent years

No, it's not a "terrible take". It is a realistic and astute take. I do not need your approval to know the truth.