• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Josh Allen: I’ll be sore, will take the extra time off for rehab and rest

Allen was on the injury report heading into the game because of his shoulder, and at one point in the game he appeared to tweak his knee, and he told Mike Garafolo of NFL Network he’ll need the extra time afforded to the Bills because they played on Thursday this week.

“It’s gonna take a lot for me not to play,” Allen said. “I’m going to be a little sore for a couple of days. A lot of rehab in this little mini-bye we’ve got I’m glad it’s a Thursday night game. We’ll have some time to rest.”

Allen said he’s focused on the Bills’ next game, Sunday night, November 5, at Cincinnati.

“We’ve got Sunday night next week against a really good Bengals team,” Allen said. “That’s going to be all our focus. Get away for a couple days, refresh, come back and be ready to go.”

Josh Allen- I'll be sore, will take the extra time off for rehab and rest - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: Josh Allen: I’ll be sore, will take the extra time off for rehab and rest

No golf?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
      No golf?
      Shouldn't affect his swing

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Houses catch fire all the time that's what insurance is for.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
        X