PDA

View Full Version : Tua and Mahomes catching up to Allen ints

BuffaloBlitz83
10-29-2023, 08:20 PM
We don’t hear about it from the media like with Allen. You instead hear Patrick was dealing with a household cold running through family all week!

Woodman
10-29-2023, 08:25 PM
We don’t hear about it from the media like with Allen. You instead hear Patrick was dealing with a household cold running through family all week!

He played like ****.

YardRat
10-30-2023, 05:45 AM
Maybe we don't hear about it as much because it's an anomaly for them, for Allen it's part of his game.

Forward_Lateral
10-30-2023, 06:34 AM
Who cares.

Historian
10-30-2023, 06:46 AM
Yea, that was the funniest excuse I have ever heard....."He's got a bit of a cold. The entire Mahomes household does."

sukie
10-30-2023, 08:35 AM
Maybe we don't hear about it as much because it's an anomaly for them, for Allen it's part of his game.
3 pics and a fumble in week 1… Josh is trending down. Mahomes has same TO stats as Josh 8 picks 2 fumbles… he’s trending up. We will hear crickets about HIS recklessness.

Woodman
10-30-2023, 08:41 AM
Yea, that was the funniest excuse I have ever heard....."He's got a bit of a cold. The entire Mahomes household does."

I say share it with your teammates you boob. :snicker:

Novacane
10-30-2023, 09:25 AM
WGR said Mahomes leads the league in turnovers this season. Not sure if that's true or not.

Woodman
10-30-2023, 09:27 AM
WGR said Mahomes leads the league in turnovers this season. Not sure if that's true or not.

Probably true lets wait for the official word though :snicker:

You know what that means of course.

Better wait for Mr. Optimistic to get here.

YardRat
10-30-2023, 01:27 PM
3 pics and a fumble in week 1… Josh is trending down. Mahomes has same TO stats as Josh 8 picks 2 fumbles… he’s trending up. We will hear crickets about HIS recklessness.

Yeah, and Denver won yesterday while KC lost so obviously those two teams are trending in opposite directions also.
Allen has more turnovers than anybody since 2018, coughing it up has always been a club in his bag.

Bill Cody
10-30-2023, 01:37 PM

Mahomes is.....BROKEN

Goobylal
10-30-2023, 01:50 PM
Mahomes is.....BROKEN

Ha. Love it!

sukie
10-30-2023, 01:56 PM
Yeah, and Denver won yesterday while KC lost so obviously those two teams are trending in opposite directions also.
Allen has more turnovers than anybody since 2018, coughing it up has always been a club in his bag.

So THIS SEASON he is trending down while Mahomes is giftwrapping the ball to defenders.

if 17 goes rest of this season with say 5 turnovers… he will still be viewed as a turnover machine and if
Mahomes has 8… nothing. Crickets.

Bill Cody
10-30-2023, 04:28 PM
So THIS SEASON he is trending down while Mahomes is giftwrapping the ball to defenders.

if 17 goes rest of this season with say 5 turnovers… he will still be viewed as a turnover machine and if

yes

Bill Cody
10-30-2023, 04:34 PM
there is a fellowship of the miserable here that have dug in on the all is lost theme. They don't even realize just how whiny and pathetic they sound. I think they do it so if something bad does happen they're insulated from any pain. But in the meantime, they're like the kid on Christmas morning barking out before he opens the box "I'LL BET THAT'S CLOTHES! I HATE CLOTHES! WHY DID SANTA BRING ME THAT! I WANTED THOSE PILLS TO GROW MY DICK!"

sukie
10-30-2023, 04:41 PM
I am on all opponent forums each week. No one like them elsewhere.

YardRat
10-30-2023, 04:51 PM

I don't think Josh Allen has ever gone 9 games turning the ball over only 5 times in his career. Maybe at the end of 2019, when he was still playing safe and overthrowing everybody.

If Josh goes the rest of this season with only five more turnovers the narrative will be how he isn't a turnover machine over that stretch, and deservedly so.

Kenny
10-30-2023, 06:30 PM
Mahomes has 2 rings and multiple MVPs under his belt. And both he and Burrow have shown time and time again that when they play like ****, they can turn it completely around at the end and win a game.

I love Allen and he's the best QB we've had in ages. But that doesnt change the fact that he's volatile - when things are rolling, there's no better QB that has ever played the game. But when things start going bad, it just gets worse and worse until he implodes.

sukie
10-30-2023, 06:32 PM
Allen has no game winning drives?

12 fourth quarter comebacks and 16 game winning drives

Kenny
10-30-2023, 06:41 PM
Allen has no game winning drives?

12 fourth quarter comebacks and 16 game winning drives

Never said he has no game winning drives. He's great when he's on and we need him to turn it up a notch.
But when he starts off bad and I cant remember a single game where he wasnt able to change momentum and turn it around - not talking about him bailing out the D.

sukie
10-30-2023, 06:44 PM
Never said he has no game winning drives. He's great when he's on and we need him to turn it up a notch.
But when he starts off bad and I cant remember a single game where he wasnt able to change momentum and turn it around - not talking about him bailing out the D.

Tampa in Tampa 2nd half… only to be crappies on by the OC in overtime.

if he’s got 4th Q comebacks… things were not going well. Remember the 3rd Qtr swoons? Daboll’s specialty?

Chet
10-31-2023, 07:04 AM
Exactly. Mahomes and the Chiefs played poorly and plummeted all the way to the #1 seed with a 3 game lead in the division.:rofl:

Bills lost to Patriots and gave up the division lead with the hell stretch still looming. Those are definitely comparable scenarios and don’t let anyone tell you different!

Goobylal
10-31-2023, 07:23 AM
Exactly. Mahomes and the Chiefs played poorly and plummeted all the way to the #1 seed with a 3 game lead in the division.:rofl:

Bills lost to Patriots and gave up the division lead with the hell stretch still looming. Those are definitely comparable scenarios and don’t let anyone tell you different!

Miami has to play the same teams. And then the Bills again at the end of the season.

Chet
10-31-2023, 07:26 AM
As for Tua, he’s still in the honeymoon phase of newfound success. Once they recognize his pattern of **** performances in important games/games against elite teams he will be the new whipping boy. He has some hope though because the coaching staff is competent and seem to learn from their mistakes and make adjustments

Chet
10-31-2023, 07:27 AM
Miami has to play the same teams. And then the Bills again at the end of the season.
No doubt, and the margin for error is razor thin, thus why you can’t keep dropping deuces every other week

Goobylal
10-31-2023, 11:01 AM
No doubt, and the margin for error is razor thin, thus why you can’t keep dropping deuces every other week

I don't disagree.

Woodman
11-03-2023, 10:17 PM

In this case of deuces never loses ..... is not true.