PDA

View Full Version : All the Bills need is a shot of confidence

Ford Pinto
11-01-2023, 02:43 AM
Just a win over a top opponent on the road.

The team is virtually the same as the 2021 team.

Cook for Singeltary, Kincade for Beasley, Harty for McKenzie and add on McGovern & Torrence for an improved O-Line.

The loss of Milano & White was bad. But Benford, Floyd, Rapp, Bernard & Williams are stars in the making.

Josh, Diggs & Gabe will lead the way as always!!

YardRat
11-01-2023, 06:04 AM
Welcome :beers:

Let's hope so.

Forward_Lateral
11-01-2023, 06:17 AM
The team has had to overcome so much adversity the past season and a half. In all of my years of watching sports, I cannot recall a team that has had so many obstacles that they have zero control over.

Historian
11-01-2023, 06:28 AM
Losing Milano was huge.

Forward_Lateral
11-01-2023, 06:32 AM
Losing Milano was huge.
I think losing Tre stabbed the team right in the heart. Dude worked hard, had a tough road to come back, finally was back, then in a heart beat he's on the field in tears because he knew his season and possibly career was over

Kenny
11-01-2023, 08:05 AM
Losing Milano was huge.
Agreed... talent wise, I'd argue he was our biggest playmaker on D and one the top OLB's in the league.

Novacane
11-01-2023, 08:35 AM
Welcome! Prepare to be labeled a blind Homer right off the bat.

sukie
11-01-2023, 08:40 AM
Welcome! Prepare to be labeled a blind Homer right off the bat.

Not by the majority. This is a great bills sight. I get my Bills news here first cuz the members here are on it. Sure there are negative opinion attention seekers but over all this is a great site. Go Bills.

Woodman
11-01-2023, 08:47 AM

Cook for Singeltary, Kincade for Beasley, Harty for McKenzie and add on McGovern & Torrence for an improved O-Line.

The loss of Milano & White was bad. But Benford, Floyd, Rapp, Bernard & Williams are stars in the making.

Welcome ! :gobills:

ParanoidAndroid
11-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Losing Milano was huge.
Depending on who you listen to, the argument whether White, Milano or Jones have the biggest impact can be made.

That tells you how effed we have been.

I'm in the Jones camp. Our disruption at the LOS has really taken a nose dive and he helped keep our LBs clean.

Woodman
11-01-2023, 02:50 PM

Welcome aboard .... helpful hint don't talk about Edmunds too much :rofl:

The fine MLB we allowed to get away. :D

Chet
11-02-2023, 04:18 AM
Welcome aboard .... helpful hint don't talk about Edmunds too much :rofl:

The fine MLB we allowed to get away. :D
Who?

notacon
11-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Depending on who you listen to, the argument whether White, Milano or Jones have the biggest impact can be made.

That tells you how effed we have been.

I'm in the Jones camp. Our disruption at the LOS has really taken a nose dive and he helped keep our LBs clean.

+1

Jones missing his first game last year in the playoffs vs Cincy was HUGE!!!!

Jones on the line makes Oliver that much more dangerous.