PDA

View Full Version : Balls and Goats

Novacane
11-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Balls.................lol, this team has none.

Goats.

Mcdermott.......It starts at the top and this guy just does not have what it takes. He should be coaching db's somewhere.

Allen............... He's ****ed up in the head. Just look in his eyes. No confidence. Not having any fun.

Dorsey...............He's getting fired. It's just a matter of does he survive the season.

Gabe Davis........Invisible.

DL/OL.............no pass rush. ****ty protection and no run blocking

Tarron Johnson...........He has become a huge liability

Injuries............they had the makings of a really good defense.

Canadian'eh!
11-05-2023, 10:28 PM
This team has no balls.

Beane, McDermott snd Dorsey need to go. Poorly coached team all over the place.

BillsFanCupp38
11-05-2023, 10:29 PM
It look like Davis got benched at the end of the game in favor for Sherfield. I think this should be the case moving forward. Just see what the kid can do.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Balls.................lol, this team has none.

Goats.

Mcdermott.......It starts at the top and this guy just does not have what it takes. He should be coaching db's somewhere.

Allen............... He's ****ed up in the head. Just look in his eyes. No confidence. Not having any fun.

Dorsey...............He's getting fired. It's just a matter of does he survive the season.

Gabe Davis........Invisible.

DL/OL.............no pass rush. ****ty protection and no run blocking

Tarron Johnson...........He has become a huge liability

Injuries............they had the makings of a really good defense.

Love the guy but that Kincaid fumble was massive

Woodman
11-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Balls 0

Goats 0 .... unless you just gotta blame somebody.

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Balls:

the whole team for playing as hard as they do for this jackass of a coaching squad

Goats:

Spencer Brown for being a CFL superstar Guard masquerading as a starting quality NFL Tackle.
Mitch Morse gets an honorable mention. Please retire.

Pegula for not firing McDermott.

Refs for phantom calls.

Cris Collinsworth for being Cris Collinsworthy

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Love the guy but that Kincaid fumble was massive

Absolutely in a tight (nowhere near lopsided as some proclaimed) battle it made a huge difference along with Josh’ int.

Mad Bomber
11-05-2023, 10:43 PM
Balls:
Nobody

Goats:
Everybody

This is my 60th year of being a Bills fan, and I’m getting too tured of this ****.

Crisis
11-05-2023, 10:44 PM
That McD extension looks horrible, hope Pegula isn't cheap and is willing to eat the money on that.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-05-2023, 10:47 PM
Why nobody mentioning that fumble. It was massive

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Balls

no one

goat
refs
mcstupid
kincaid
me for spending my hard earned money going to this game

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 10:50 PM
That McD extension looks horrible, hope Pegula isn't cheap and is willing to eat the money on that.

coaching contracts are chump change and a non factor to these billionaire owners. The only real factor is how long will Pegula have confidence in McDermott. Hopefully he loses confidence well before Josh’ loses his mojo.

Jeff Luria fired a guy that won him a Super Bowl, Mark Davis fired a guy after a year and a half. Do it Pegs. Just do it.

Woodman
11-05-2023, 10:50 PM
Balls

no one

goat
refs
mcstupid
kincaid
me for spending my hard earned money going to this game

Do you feel like a goat?

8 games to go.

Woodman
11-05-2023, 10:52 PM
coaching contracts are chump change and a non factor to these billionaire owners. The only real factor is how long will Pegula have confidence in McDermott. Hopefully he loses confidence well before Josh’ loses his mojo.

Jeff Luria fired a guy that won him a Super Bowl, Mark Davis fired a guy after a year and a half. Do it Pegs. Just do it.
I don't believe you do that unless you have the new one already lined up at this point.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-05-2023, 10:53 PM

I’ll take the luria comparison but I would never use mark Davis as a good example for anything…. Ever
P

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 10:55 PM
I don't believe you do that unless you have the new one already lined up at this point.

Let me be clear in my opinion. I’m not saying fire him now, but he needs to be gone along with all of his coaches int the offseason. He’s just not the answer IMO to a Lombardi.

sahlensguy
11-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Do you feel like a goat?

8 games to go.

Sometimes I feel like a nut,
Sometimes a goat.

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 10:56 PM
I’ll take the luria comparison but I would never use mark Davis as a good example for anything…. Ever
P
He’s a putz sure, but even he was smart enough to cut his loss of that bad hire.

If Pegula is presumably much smarter than Davis how long will he wait? After how many more lost seasons?

Chet
11-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Balls:

Me for getting a few hours shut eye and skipping this game

Goats:

Dorsey
The Clapper

These guys should be selling insurance

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 11:03 PM
Balls:

Me for getting a few hours shut eye and skipping this game

Goats:

Dorsey
The Clapper

These guys should be selling insurance

I’ll raise a glass when Pegula claps off on McDermotts tenure as head coach.

yordad
11-05-2023, 11:20 PM
Balls.

Benford? Did I get too buzzed? Was he even targeted?

Dane Jackson, seemed to get targeted the entire time and seemed to give up way less than expected.

Goats:

Every receiver not diggs. I'll omit Shakir too.

Kincaids game crushing fumble.

D lines pass rush.

Refs really crappy reffing.

But seriously, how tf does this o not put up more points? Fire someone asap. Is it talent? Fire beane. Is it o scheme? Fire Dorsey. If it's not talent someone needs fired. Bottom line.

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Balls.

Benford? Did I get too buzzed? Was he even targeted?

Dane Jackson, seemed to get targeted the entire time and seemed to give up way less than expected.

Goats:

Every receiver not diggs. I'll omit Shakir too.

Kincaids game crushing fumble.

D lines pass rush.

Refs really crappy reffing.

But seriously, how tf does this o not put up more points? Fire someone asap. Is it talent? No. They have talent.

Fire beane. Yes. at seasons end.
Is it o scheme? Yes.

Fire Dorsey. Emphatically Yes.

If it's not talent someone needs fired. Bottom line.

Gibby 2.0
11-05-2023, 11:37 PM
Balls?

Well, Diggs has 2 balls
Josh, well the same but very small
Kincaid? He had one, but he dropped it all and well
McDermott, he has no balls at all

~My sincerest apologies to the Col. Bogey March

Goats:
The officiating crews of the national bulls*** league. To a very large degree its rigged folks. Its okay to admit its about as real as WWF/WWE/WCW

To the extent its not

Well, McDermott (he is totally sackless),
Beane (he built this train wreck. Cincy and KC gave their QBs offensive lines, Beane decided to give the Clapper pass rushers who show up every few games).
Von Miller, he's the new Mario Williams (got paid and now no effs are given by him
Me, I live in Kansas City. I have the Chiefs. They got a great team that actually wins and will do so for years to come, and yet me? I put up with and all too often try to defend this horse hock week in week out year after agonizing year because I just can't stop it. F***

Mad Max
11-05-2023, 11:44 PM
Balls?

Well, Diggs has 2 balls
Josh, well the same but very small
Kincaid? He had one, but he dropped it all and well
McDermott, he has no balls at all

~My sincerest apologies to the Col. Bogey March

Goats:
The officiating crews of the national bulls*** league. To a very large degree its rigged folks. Its okay to admit its about as real as WWF/WWE/WCW

To the extent its not

Well, McDermott (he is totally sackless),
Beane (he built this train wreck. Cincy and KC gave their QBs offensive lines, Beane decided to give the Clapper pass rushers who show up every few games).
Von Miller, he's the new Mario Williams (got paid and now no effs are given by him
Me, I live in Kansas City. I have the Chiefs. They got a great team that actually wins and will do so for years to come, and yet me? I put up with and all too often try to defend this horse hock week in week out year after agonizing year because I just can't stop it. F***

People like you and me are either the best fans or are really really stupid when we live in areas that house winners and still pledge our fandom to teams that underperform.

I live in Boston metro.

Historian
11-06-2023, 09:22 AM
DISCLAIMER: I only watched the first half, so....

Balls:

Damar Hamilin. His dedication to his recovery, and the foundation he set up to save other lives, needs to be mentioned. Just walking out on that field last night was an amazing accomplishment.

Goats:

The entire team. They couldn't use Damar as a rallying point twice now. They are not motivated, and lack any semblance of depth.

Dishonorable Mentions:

McDermott. Dual roles aren't wise on teams that are old, injured, and in cap hell. It's just too much. While you're trying to patch up the defense, the rest of the team is crumbling around you. Your team isn't even fun to watch, and you couldn't even motivate them to avenge what they did to their fallen teammate. You're coaching scared. You've become Dick Jauron 2.0

Allen. Cut Dorsey loose....he's killing you.

Understand, I DO NOT advocate for McDermott's termination. You're not going to get anyone better, because, frankly, nobody wants to come here. Period.

Hire some ****ing coordinators this offseason, before this quarterback really does get too old.

daryls61
11-06-2023, 10:26 AM
Balls:

Diggs - TD and uncoverable
Shikara - Fitting in nicely to slot receiver role
Torrance - Going to be a stud
Floyd - Sack
Phillips - Sack
Hyde - 2 passes defended
Jackson - 3 passes defended
Bass Pro - didn't miss FG
Fergurson - Excellent snaps all game

Goats:

Allen - More interested in being Hollywood JA17 than QB1 for the Bills
KINGKade - Game costing fumble
Big Game Gabe - Did not have a big game. KINGKade is clearly WR2 now
Von Miller - Missed game changing tackle
Dodson - not an NFL LB

Woodman
11-06-2023, 11:47 AM
Balls:

Diggs - TD and uncoverable
Shikara - Fitting in nicely to slot receiver role
Torrance - Going to be a stud
Floyd - Sack
Phillips - Sack
Hyde - 2 passes defended
Jackson - 3 passes defended
Bass Pro - didn't miss FG
Fergurson - Excellent snaps all game

Goats:

Allen - More interested in being Hollywood JA17 than QB1 for the Bills
KINGKade - Game costing fumble
Big Game Gabe - Did not have a big game. KINGKade is clearly WR2 now
Von Miller - Missed game changing tackle
Dodson - not an NFL LB

You got Dodson and Von Miller right ..... the rest is under review. :D

Josh and the new lady .... may be a bigger problem than can be overcome.