11-05-2023, 10:51 PM
D is too old and banged up
can’t win on the road
4 conference losses
situationally we Todd Ed
no pass rush
josh not at his peak
can’t win on the road

I’ll keep watching every week but this season is over folks.

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong

OpIv37
11-05-2023, 10:53 PM
This team will nit make the playoffs.

Chet
11-05-2023, 10:55 PM
We got one step closer to a new coaching staff today. /Glass half-full

sahlensguy
11-05-2023, 10:58 PM
Not gonna lie. That was a pivotal game that we were on the wrong side of. It's going to be a long before we're a legitimate contender again.

Woodman
11-05-2023, 11:00 PM
D is too old and banged up
can’t win on the road
4 conference losses
situationally we Todd Ed
no pass rush
josh not at his peak
can’t win on the road

I’ll keep watching every week but this season is over folks.

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong

Don't worry football is a violent game any given is true.

We gotta start winning games and we need to beat the Dolphins again.

1 game down is all it is.

My biggest concern is team health and in some cases age.

See Poyer and Hyde.

Novacane
11-05-2023, 11:00 PM
We got one step closer to a new coaching staff today. /Glass half-full

If I thought that was true this would be a lot easier to take. Dorsey will be gone but I just can't see Pegula getting rid of clappy.

Chet
11-05-2023, 11:12 PM
If I thought that was true this would be a lot easier to take. Dorsey will be gone but I just can't see Pegula getting rid of clappy.
Which is why I know longer get upset when they lose…more losses now mean more wins and the rescue of Allen’s career later.

YardRat
11-06-2023, 05:42 AM
They still have time to get their **** together, they still are a team that when they are at peak they can beat anybody. Still can be hot at the end of the year and have a chance. The problem is they will have to reverse who they have been the entire time they have been winning the division and they have yet to show they are capable of that.

GreedoII
11-06-2023, 07:36 AM
Win the division. the Dolphins are playing crappy football too. This game is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Cincy is fighting for a just playoff spot . the division is out of reach for them unless Balt implodes but they are playing real well. Dorsey is gone if they make the playoffs or not. Only way he says if they make or win the bowl then who cares then!

Woodman
11-06-2023, 07:39 AM
Win the division. the Dolphins are playing crappy football too. This game is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Cincy is fighting for a just playoff spot . the division is out of reach for them unless Balt implodes but they are playing real well. Dorsey is gone if they make the playoffs or not. Only way he says if they make or win the bowl then who cares then!

In a nutshell. :cheers:

Mr. Pink
11-06-2023, 02:46 PM

A conference loss is never meaningless, especially against a team you might need to edge out for a playoff spot.

On topic...this season was lost before it even started. Every season Marty McDermott remains HC is lost.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 03:17 PM
We need a book on every ref ..... ask them about how they are doing .... they seem to hate certain teams.