Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — Next 2 Home Games May NOT be “Get Right” Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheConsigliere
    • Aug 2022

Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — Next 2 Home Games May NOT be “Get Right” Time

I must confess that at the end of September I had these next two games permanently inked as Ws.

Now they don’t look as easy and then we play @ 7-2 Eagles, BYE and @ 7-2 Chiefs.

Bills Brethren I may have lost my faith.

Please preach to me the Good News of Bills.

Thoughts & Prayers
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — Next 2 Home Games May NOT be “Get Right” T

Who cares

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Re: Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — Next 2 Home Games May NOT be “Get Right” T

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
      Who cares

download.jpg

Feel like Charlie yet?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

They'll beat both.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
          They'll beat both.
          download.jpg

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
            They'll beat both.
            The D was always overrated and now they’re riddled with injuries.

The O isn’t the juggernaut they are supposed to be. Diggs is the only WR worth a damn, Allen is a turnover machine and Dorsey is a moron.

Nothing is guaranteed at this point.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheConsigliere
              • Aug 2022

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              The D was always overrated and now they’re riddled with injuries.

The O isn’t the juggernaut they are supposed to be. Diggs is the only WR worth a damn, Allen is a turnover machine and Dorsey is a moron.

Nothing is guaranteed at this point.
              I think we still win these next 2 games to get to 7-4 however the last 6 games really only have one easy victory — Patriots @ Buffalo.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

I don't give a sheet. A coaching change is needed and until that happens I'm ambivalent.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                  I don't give a sheet. A coaching change is needed and until that happens I'm ambivalent.
                  My care factor is gone. Between the piss poor coaching and the horrible officiating, I've realized I'm never going to see a superbowl winner in Buffalo. The NFL just won't allow it.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

Oh they'll beat Denver and the Jets, but the Eagles and Chiefs games are going to be a carbon copy of last night.

They just don't have the horses at this point.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                      Oh they'll beat Denver and the Jets, but the Eagles and Chiefs games are going to be a carbon copy of last night.

All we have left are nags ..... I just hope they are nasty nags.

And thanks!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post

I have a feeling that after the bye, we’re going to be doing the same playoff math we did for the drought-era 8-8, 9-7 teams:

If we win out and team A loses out and team B beats team C but loses to team D, we can get a wild card!
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          I have a feeling that after the bye, we’re going to be doing the same playoff math we did for the drought-era 8-8, 9-7 teams:

If we win out and team A loses out and team B beats team C but loses to team D, we can get a wild card!
                          16 games damn I wish.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                            • Sep 2009

Last night was a must win given the upcoming schedule, and they dropped it, so I don't have much hope going forward, 0 room for error. They basically have to be perfect the rest of the way for the most part.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

Not looking too far ahead. The goal is to win this week and improve each week. I still care. To those that don't I say who cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X