PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — Next 2 Home Games May NOT be “Get Right” Time

TheConsigliere
11-06-2023, 06:11 AM
I must confess that at the end of September I had these next two games permanently inked as Ws.

Now they don’t look as easy and then we play @ 7-2 Eagles, BYE and @ 7-2 Chiefs.

Bills Brethren I may have lost my faith.

Please preach to me the Good News of Bills.

Thoughts & Prayers

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2023, 06:15 AM
Who cares

Woodman
11-06-2023, 07:19 AM
Who cares

Feel like Charlie yet?

Goobylal
11-06-2023, 07:32 AM
They'll beat both.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 07:42 AM
They'll beat both.

:gobills:

OpIv37
11-06-2023, 07:58 AM
They'll beat both.

The D was always overrated and now they’re riddled with injuries.

The O isn’t the juggernaut they are supposed to be. Diggs is the only WR worth a damn, Allen is a turnover machine and Dorsey is a moron.

Nothing is guaranteed at this point.

TheConsigliere
11-06-2023, 08:24 AM
The D was always overrated and now they’re riddled with injuries.

The O isn’t the juggernaut they are supposed to be. Diggs is the only WR worth a damn, Allen is a turnover machine and Dorsey is a moron.

Nothing is guaranteed at this point.

I think we still win these next 2 games to get to 7-4 however the last 6 games really only have one easy victory — Patriots @ Buffalo.

Novacane
11-06-2023, 08:29 AM
I don't give a sheet. A coaching change is needed and until that happens I'm ambivalent.

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2023, 09:29 AM
I don't give a sheet. A coaching change is needed and until that happens I'm ambivalent.

My care factor is gone. Between the piss poor coaching and the horrible officiating, I've realized I'm never going to see a superbowl winner in Buffalo. The NFL just won't allow it.

Historian
11-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Oh they'll beat Denver and the Jets, but the Eagles and Chiefs games are going to be a carbon copy of last night.

They just don't have the horses at this point.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Oh they'll beat Denver and the Jets, but the Eagles and Chiefs games are going to be a carbon copy of last night.

All we have left are nags ..... I just hope they are nasty nags.

And thanks!!! :cheers:

OpIv37
11-06-2023, 10:14 AM

I have a feeling that after the bye, we’re going to be doing the same playoff math we did for the drought-era 8-8, 9-7 teams:

If we win out and team A loses out and team B beats team C but loses to team D, we can get a wild card!

Woodman
11-06-2023, 10:16 AM
I have a feeling that after the bye, we’re going to be doing the same playoff math we did for the drought-era 8-8, 9-7 teams:

If we win out and team A loses out and team B beats team C but loses to team D, we can get a wild card!

16 games damn I wish.

kingJofNYC
11-06-2023, 10:18 AM
Last night was a must win given the upcoming schedule, and they dropped it, so I don't have much hope going forward, 0 room for error. They basically have to be perfect the rest of the way for the most part.

Bill Cody
11-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Not looking too far ahead. The goal is to win this week and improve each week. I still care. To those that don't I say who cares.

TheConsigliere
11-06-2023, 10:42 AM
I care as well.

OpIv37
11-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Last night was a must win given the upcoming schedule, and they dropped it, so I don't have much hope going forward, 0 room for error. They basically have to be perfect the rest of the way for the most part.

As others have pointed out, the losses to the Jets and Pats made last night a must-win. If we had won those games, we’d be at 7-2, 5-2 in the conf even with a L last night. We would likely win the next two, hopefully get healthy and then we will see what happens when we get to the big boys.

Instead, we’re 5-4 with all 4 losses in the conf and 2 in the div. The Jets are ahead of us in the standings, at least for now. That’s embarrassing.

Bill Cody
11-06-2023, 10:47 AM
As others have pointed out, the losses to the Jets and Pats made last night a must-win. If we had won those games, we’d be at 7-2, 5-2 in the conf even with a L last night. We would likely win the next two, hopefully get healthy and then we will see what happens when we get to the big boys.

Instead, we’re 5-4 with all 4 losses in the conf and 2 in the div. The Jets are ahead of us in the standings, at least for now. That’s embarrassing.

Have you considered knitting? A lot of old ladies have told me it's relaxing

Mr. Pink
11-06-2023, 11:57 AM
I would be shocked if the Bills don't win both of these next two games.

Denver and Russell Wilson are trash. Zac Wilson is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Can't say worst right now because if you look around the league there are multiple teams starting dumpster fires at QB thanks to injuries.

It's a QB driven league.