PDA

View Full Version : McDumbass challenging that no catch last night is the epitome of the Buffalo Bills

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2023, 12:02 PM
What in the absolute fug was he thinking? Who told him to challenge that? Whoever did should be fired. What a stupid challenge, and even stupider when time outs are important, and if over turned it was 9 yards. Jesus Christ.

This team is doomed by bad luck and it's own stupidity.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 12:13 PM
Just another really big problem.

DraftBoy
11-06-2023, 01:02 PM
I think Trent Sherfield said he went to the coaches because he believed he caught it.

YardRat
11-06-2023, 01:06 PM
It was a bad challenge, but if it were called a catch originally it wouldn't have been over-turned either.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 06:37 PM
It was a bad challenge, but if it were called a catch originally it wouldn't have been over-turned either.
I believe that's true.

Goobylal
11-06-2023, 07:00 PM
I think Trent Sherfield said he went to the coaches because he believed he caught it.

Where did you see that?

Mad Max
11-06-2023, 07:33 PM
Where did you see that?

It probably happened and McDermott should have ignored the information as the risk/reward wasn’t in our favor.

McDermott has been an unmitigated disaster with challenges and clock. He never evolved.

DraftBoy
11-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Where did you see that?

Post game comments that were posted on Twitter by a Bills reporter.

Novacane
11-06-2023, 08:08 PM

Well that excuses it!

Woodman
11-06-2023, 08:26 PM
Post game comments that were posted on Twitter by a Bills reporter.

Well he talked him into a bad decision.

Woodman
11-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Well that excuses it!

:lol:

Woodman
11-06-2023, 08:33 PM
It probably happened and McDermott should have ignored the information as the risk/reward wasn’t in our favor.

McDermott has been an unmitigated disaster with challenges and clock. He never evolved.

J

- - - Updated - - -

Just really unaware ...... it fits.

jamze132
11-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Yeah that was a horrible decision to simply throw away a TO. No way you were going to get irrefutable evidence the ball did not touch the ground. Not that it mattered, our injuries in defense have rendered this season lost.

daryls61
11-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Sherfield said he thought he caught it and told HCSM to challenge it.

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2023, 10:52 AM
Sherfield said he thought he caught it and told HCSM to challenge it.
Sherfield is an idiot and useless. He shouldn't even be on the field.

Also, if you a coach is going to listen to his players who say they caught an incomplete pass, he's a complete moron. Receivers say they caught every incomplete pass.

Goobylal
11-07-2023, 10:59 AM
If Sherfield believed he caught the ball, and there's no reason for him to lie given the consequences for lying, then it makes sense why McD challenged it.

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2023, 11:05 AM
If Sherfield believed he caught the ball, and there's no reason for him to lie given the consequences for lying, then it makes sense why McD challenged it.

who cares if he thought he caught it. One replay was enough to show that there's no way that was getting over turned. The worst part is, he waited to challenge it too. It wasn't a knee jerk challenge. He, or someone on the team, had a chance to watch the replay and they STILL threw the red flag.

Goobylal
11-07-2023, 11:07 AM
who cares if he thought he caught it. One replay was enough to show that there's no way that was getting over turned. The worst part is, he waited to challenge it too. It wasn't a knee jerk challenge. He, or someone on the team, had a chance to watch the replay and they STILL threw the red flag.

Yeah he waited until the person upstairs said to challenge it and Sherfield said he caught it by getting his hands under it.

Bill Cody
11-07-2023, 11:56 AM
I think he did catch it

Goobylal
11-07-2023, 02:08 PM
I think he did catch it

So do I. The refs were crooked and obviously had money on the game.

Bill Cody
11-07-2023, 02:52 PM
So do I. The refs were crooked and obviously had money on the game.

I never make that kind of leap. It was a close call that IMO they missed

Goobylal
11-07-2023, 03:04 PM
I never make that kind of leap. It was a close call that IMO they missed

I was talking about the officiating in total, including the numerous bogus penalties they called.

Woodman
11-07-2023, 06:17 PM
I was talking about the officiating in total, including the numerous bogus penalties they called.

They seemed like they were on the hunt very suspicious for sure.