X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Take a look at this crap....

Bills still don't have Pat hand: Upgrades have helped, but Buffalo falls short

The Pro Picks/by Double D
    Friday, September 5, 2003

The Buffalo Bills were very active in the free agent market and have become the chic pick of many experts to capture the AFC East this season. There's little doubt the Bills were much-improved in 2002, and the addition of linebackers Takeo Spikes and Jeff Posey, tackle Sam Adams and safety Lawyer Milloy will certainly fortify the defense. read more...

:snicker2:
  • clumping platelets

He was less than .500 with his predictions last year, so what does he know

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

He can say what he wants. So can we. It's up to the bills team to shut him up.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

football is the ultimate team and fan game the beauty is we will still really not know who is the better team this year regardless who wins on sunday but being a bills fan this offseason has really made it exciting to be a bills fan
        suprisingly wherever i wear my jerseys whether los angeles or las vegas i alway run into bills fans they are still in the closet
        playoffs or not this year donahoe and wilson have shown the desire to win that we have probably never seen and i think that is what excites bills fans the most

Comment

Working...
        X