X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Finding a few positives, again

1.) Kincaid is going to be a major, major threat for years to come. He's going to be like no other TE the Bills have ever had. He runs routes like Kelce. He has great hands. The fumble sucked, but it was also a great play by the Cincy defender. He will learn to protect the ball next time.

2.) Dane Jackson has played relatively well. Haven't really noticed a drop off in the outside coverage, and he's been good in run support.

3.) Shakir has emerged as someone else Josh can trust. Did you know he's been targeted 19 times this year and caught 18 of them? C'Eh pointed that out to me the other day and I was astounded.

4.) The new fat guy they signed only played a few snaps, but he looked like a mountain out there when he was. When he tossed Burrow like a rag doll, I smiled.

That's it.

I am excited about Kincaid and Shakir the most. That's about it.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Finding a few positives, again

I feel like the defense (although far from perfect) has played quite admirably with these injuries

the bills aren’t losing because of them
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
      I feel like the defense (although far from perfect) has played quite admirably with these injuries

I agree. We’re trashing McDermott for his D but his D is still top 10 in points allowed. For reference that’s better than the Eagles, Bengals and Dolphins to date. 51 points better than the Dolphins btw 156 to 207.

That’s not bad and is actually very good when our injuries are taken into consideration.

We definitely should trash McDermott but it should mostly be for his egregious mishandling of the offense/Dorsey.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
        1.) Kincaid is going to be a major, major threat for years to come. He's going to be like no other TE the Bills have ever had. He runs routes like Kelce. He has great hands. The fumble sucked, but it was also a great play by the Cincy defender. He will learn to protect the ball next time.

2.) Dane Jackson has played relatively well. Haven't really noticed a drop off in the outside coverage, and he's been good in run support.

3.) Shakir has emerged as someone else Josh can trust. Did you know he's been targeted 19 times this year and caught 18 of them? C'Eh pointed that out to me the other day and I was astounded.

4.) The new fat guy they signed only played a few snaps, but he looked like a mountain out there when he was. When he tossed Burrow like a rag doll, I smiled.

That's it.

I am excited about Kincaid and Shakir the most. That's about it.
        Agree on all points.

Linval got plugged in and played very well as did Rasul Douglas.

Kincaid if he stays healthy is gonna become an all time great Bill (hitting the weight room in the off season to add 15 pounds would go a long way).

Shakir can play, let’s see if Dorkey remembers that more often.

it makes me wonder who else on the roster can play but hasn’t gotten an opportunity?

They’re not using Harty/Sherfield at all. Maybe they can play. Why not try Isabella and Shorter?

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

I'd probably add Torrence in there. I think he'll only get better and they have a future all pro there to anchor the future ol.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

With more familiarity, Joseph and Douglas will be major additions to the defense. But the poor play-calling on offense has no solution in sight. Thankfully the rest of the AFC East sucks as well.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post

Agree it's been better especially just recently with the 2nd half of the Bengals game.

3 points total 2nd half they couldn't put us away.

That gives me some hope.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                With more familiarity, Joseph and Douglas will be major additions to the defense. But the poor play-calling on offense has no solution in sight. Thankfully the rest of the AFC East sucks as well.
                Joseph is beastly .... loved a few of his plays .... big bad Linval I'll take two more of that guy.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

As bad as we have sucked so far, the division can still be had.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    I'd probably add Torrence in there. I think he'll only get better and they have a future all pro there to anchor the future ol.
                    He's just gonna get better and i'm pretty pleased with what i've seen so far.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      As bad as we have sucked so far, the division can still be had.
                      Gotta be the target right now .... and it's doable .... just stop with the injuries.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                        Why not try Isabella and Shorter?
                        Shorter is on IR not sure when and if he comes off.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Fire Dorsey

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                            We definitely should trash McDermott but it should mostly be for his egregious mishandling of the offense/Dorsey.
                            Bingo !!!

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

The defense needs to start generating TOs again which will take some pressure off Josh.

Comment

Working...
                              X