• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Sean Payton put the Bills logo on the Broncos’ practice field this week

“I’ve done that for years,” Payton told reporters on Saturday. “It was always to acclimate our players. We used to do it all the time in New Orleans. Our equipment guys had it down pat. It’s all computer generated. If I could have made it 48 degrees with a 10 mile an hour wind, I would’ve done that, too. . . . [W]e’re going on the road. We’ve done that forever. In New Orleans, I don’t think I’ve ever [been] asked by [media]—not once. You guys are on top of it. It’s nothing to do with the opponent, it’s more of us just getting in the mindset. This is the logo, and we’re on the field trying to simulate. We started doing that. When you start building something, everyone wants to help. . . . A lot of it has to do with just getting prepared to play on the road. You’ll see it the rest of the time I’m here, and any time we’re playing an away game. Then we don’t have to answer any more questions. It’ll just be the logo.”

Sean Payton put the Bills logo on the Broncos' practice field this week - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Sean Payton put the Bills logo on the Broncos’ practice field this week

Well....there's being detail oriented, and then there's being silly....

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      Well....there's being detail oriented, and then there's being silly....
      Love the new Avatar!!!!!!
      My favorite Bill of all time. Tom Sestak

Bruce Smith is also right up there.

Yep Sean's a little kooky.

download-2.jpg

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Chet
        Allenhu Joshbar
        • Feb 2017

He should’ve hired Jason Garrett for a couple days to play the opposing coach, for full effect

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

And if they come out looking more prepared thane us, what are we going to say then... because it wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

So what's his record in away games?
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
              He should’ve hired Jason Garrett for a couple days to play the opposing coach, for full effect
              You meant Ted Lasso didn't you?

Comment

Working...
              X