PDA

View Full Version : Wys- see what happens when there's no deep passing game?

Judge
09-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Look at Vinny T's stat line to see what happens when teams don't try to stretch the D every once in a while.

By the way, I thought that game was pretty damn boring and poorly executed. Anyone else?

And Britney Spears is a babe, but her song are HO-RRENDOUS!

Dolphan666
09-05-2003, 12:55 PM
The girl has no voice whatsoever.

Wait a minute...She's the perfect woman!!!!
Britney, I want to have your children :D

BillsNick
09-05-2003, 12:57 PM
I turned the volume down and put some stripper music on and it did wonders.

Voltron
09-05-2003, 12:58 PM
I agree with you Judge. The problem is that Drew has such God given talent and he has so much confidence in himself that he will try and "Thread the needle" instead of just throw it away. I see where Wys comes from with getting mad at Drew but Drew is one of the most talented Gunslingers in the NFL and Wys doesn't seem to give him the credit he deserves. Drews Short game is not his strongest atribute either.

As far as Britney is concerned ... You listen to her??? I just put the TV on Mute and :drool:

lordofgun
09-05-2003, 01:04 PM
Am I the ONLY one that thinks Britney Spears is ugly?

I agree with you, judge. That game was almost unwatchable...except that the Jets lost. :D

Stewie
09-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Judge
Look at Vinny T's stat line to see what happens when teams don't try to stretch the D every once in a while.

By the way, I thought that game was pretty damn boring and poorly executed. Anyone else?

Hackett and the Jets seemed scared to test Vinny's arm. If they try that stuff against Buffalo, it will put our linebackers in positions to make plays left and right.

I am not scared of the New Jersey aint's at all right now...

TedMock
09-05-2003, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lordofgun
[B]Am I the ONLY one that think Britney Spears is ugly?

yes

Novacane
09-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I think you just may be

WG
09-05-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I agree with you, judge. That game was almost unwatchable...except that the Jets lost. :D

No! In fact, she gets worse every time I see her. I don't even think her voice is all that good. American Idol voices are better! I don't think she's much better than average at all. As well, w/o surgery of sorts, she's gonna be about as wide as a Buick when she's 35!

If it weren't for the revelation of skin in her acts and seductive choreography, I dare say she has no appeal.

Judge,

Come now, using Vinnie to make such a point! Tsk, tsk, tsk! Even you can do better than that.

Shame on you...!

BTW, you gonna make the game Sunday? Better stop by the BZ party if you do.

I don't know why I'm askin' since I won't be on this board again likely. I'll see ya there if you make it!

bernielivsey_1
09-06-2003, 12:53 AM
Brett was the last gunslinger to win the SB and it was against Drew. I prefer game managers but what can ya do?