X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

McDermott press conference

He's throwing the offense under the bus. The defense is already down 5 starters. They played well. the offense kept putting the D in bad field position. blah blah blah. If he doesn't cool off Dorsey will be gone tomorrow.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Re: McDermott press conference

That was absolutely brutal to listen to. Wow.

Byrd.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

If he made the decision right now I think he'd fire Dorsey. He didn't even try his normal BS fluff. He basically said this was the offenses fault. We'll see how he feels after sleeping on it.

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

Someone said it somewhere… this season has been no fun… I’m talking about the offense. They are as tight as can be. They used to,have fun. Dorsey lost the offense

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
          Someone said it somewhere… this season has been no fun… I’m talking about the offense. They are as tight as can be. They used to,have fun. Dorsey lost the offense
          He has to go ..... it might help .....

Get it over with now.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

The loss is more on the players but we are running for like 6 yards a carry and Josh is gone full ****** and you don’t figure that out til the 4th quarter? I mean what kind of OC are you??

Comment

• Borosai
              • Sep 2003

Good. I would prefer players and coaches to hold each other accountable and call each other out in private, but this works too. Everyone wants to be PC and say the right, repetitive things all the time, but that needs to end. The offense and Dorsey need to be blamed for their non-stop poor performances, but it shouldn't stop with them.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Borosai View Post
                Good. I would prefer players and coaches to hold each other accountable and call each other out in private, but this works too. Everyone wants to be PC and say the right, repetitive things all the time, but that needs to end. The offense and Dorsey need to be blamed for their non-stop poor performances, but it shouldn't stop with them.
                This is not good. McD has had a long history of throwing his players and coaches under the bus. Hasn't worked yet

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                  The loss is more on the players but we are running for like 6 yards a carry and Josh is gone full ****** and you don’t figure that out til the 4th quarter? I mean what kind of OC are you??
                  12 men is inexcusable and that is on the players. I’m wondering if #12 was Hamlin…

Comment

• Borosai
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                    This is not good. McD has had a long history of throwing his players and coaches under the bus. Hasn't worked yet
                    Anything that accelerates the end of The Process is a good thing.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                      He's throwing the offense under the bus. The defense is already down 5 starters. They played well. the offense kept putting the D in bad field position. blah blah blah. If he doesn't cool off Dorsey will be gone tomorrow.
                      ST deserves a spot under the bus as well.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                        A ****ty one.

Comment

Working...
                        X