PDA

View Full Version : ESPN the mag.... BILLS VS RAMS

BigMike68
09-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Front cover of this weeks ESPN the mag has Derrick Brooks on it, it say's

"WHO'S READY? Ask Him its the Bucs, Ask us it's the BILLS and Rams"

Then inside it has the Bills #1 in the East (Pre Milloy) And it gives the formula to the Bills sucess here it is.......

"A newley invigorated Bledsoe + A much motivated Henry + A way underrated Moulds + A Vastly inproved LB core. Add it up and what do you get? A Trip to Houston in late Janurary."

The Pat's secondary is given a grade of an A and the Bills a B, the Pats reason MILLOY and Law are Pro Bowlers

And one last thing for everyone is a quote from Sam Adams:

"If I do get cut (blocked) I punch guys in the mouth kick them in the throat when they're down. That makes them think the next time"

Bring on the PATS!!!!

BillsNick
09-05-2003, 12:55 PM
LOL!!! I love that Sam Adams quote!!

Dolphan666
09-05-2003, 12:57 PM
And that's just at the buffet. He's even meaner on the field :D

EM Bills Fan 80
09-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Why are people picking the Rams???? I dont think they will make the playoffs, their defensive secondary is in horrible shape right now, teams should be able to pass on them all day

The_Philster
09-06-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
Why are people picking the Rams???? I dont think they will make the playoffs, their defensive secondary is in horrible shape right now, teams should be able to pass on them all day

I think sometimes people discount injuries when they make their predictions. Either that or they're really stupid. :D