View Full Version : Week 11 Other Games

Woodman
11-14-2023, 07:57 PM
Thursday night we gotta beauty !!

Cincinatti @ Baltimore

This one should be a good one!

Mike13
11-15-2023, 07:03 AM
I keep thinking that, and yet its always a ****show.

Woodman
11-15-2023, 07:08 AM
I keep thinking that, and yet its always a ****show.

Two divisional, very good pissed off teams ..... this definitely points to entertainment.

This is a key game for the division and the playoffs in general.

7-3 Ravens

5-4 Bengals

Lamar Jackson “pissed off” about missed opportunities on deep passes

Lamar Jackson’s throw was a bit too far out ahead of Flowers and the missed opportunity meant the Ravens would have to settle for a field goal try that was blocked by the Browns. On Tuesday, Jackson lamented that miss along with the team’s overall inefficiency on deep passes — 3-of-13 on throws of 20 yards or more since Week Six — to this point of the season.

“I mean it’s right there. I’m pissed off about it to be honest with you (https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/jackson-john-harbaugh-jim-ravens-bengals-burrow-fourth-quarter-week-11),” Jackson said, via the team’s website. “I watched the game, and it’s like it might be a difference in the game if we connect with that one. Can’t dwell on it. Hopefully this Thursday we catch them when we want them, we have success with the deep ball, we connect and have chemistry there. I believe it’s there, in practice we do it all the time. Those guys catch the ball down the field 40 yards, 50 yards down the field. We need to transition that over to the games, that’s all.”

Woodman
11-16-2023, 06:46 PM
Go Ravens ! Beat the Bengals !

Woodman
11-16-2023, 06:50 PM
Thursday Night Football:The Ravens’ other inactives besides Humphrey are offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley (knee), inside linebacker Trenton Simpson (concussion), offensive guard Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, defensive end Broderick Washington and quarterback Josh Johnson. Johnson is the emergency third quarterback.
The Bengals’ inactives are receiver Tee Higgins (hamstring), defensive end Sam Hubbard (ankle), receiver Andrei Iosivas (knee), offensive lineman Trey Hill, offensive lineman Jackson Carman and linebacker Devin Harper.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 07:21 PM
This on paper should be a fun one.

actually now that the Bills soiled the bed even Browns and Steeler games are going to be of interest. :sad:

Woodman
11-16-2023, 07:23 PM
This on paper should be a fun one.

actually now that the Bills soiled the bed even Browns and Steeler games are going to be of interest. :sad:

Absolutely! .....

Andrews was hurt on the last play.

Novacane
11-16-2023, 07:26 PM
Amazon finally gets a good matchup. Rooting for Baltimore to crush Burrow. I can't stand Joe Cool.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 07:32 PM
Andrews questionable to return.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Amazon finally gets a good matchup. Rooting for Baltimore to crush Burrow. I can't stand Joe Cool.
Burrow is an arrogant rpick for certain. Can’t stand him

Woodman
11-16-2023, 07:35 PM

I hope so !!

Woodman
11-16-2023, 07:37 PM
Burrow is an arrogant rpick for certain. Can’t stand him
:cheers: Go get em Ravens !!

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:03 PM
Hip drop tackle .... and Andrews is out for the game.

Dirty ****ing tackle.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 08:19 PM
Injuries piling up this game

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 08:21 PM
Cheap foul

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Burrow is hurt bad

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Something wrong with Burrow.

Right hand can't grip the ball.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:24 PM
Cheap foul

Yes it is ..... they gotta make a rule change.

I started a thread about it some time back.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 08:25 PM
I hope it’s not an ulnar tear. Looked like he could raise his elbow and had no hand strength

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:30 PM
I hope it’s not an ulnar tear. Looked like he could raise his elbow and had no hand strength

Injuries hitting everybody.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:32 PM
Ravens answer take the lead ..... physical game.

Go Ravens Go !!

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:47 PM
DL for the Bengals is down.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:49 PM
Injuries starting to really pile up .... almost half time.

1:00 to go.

Able to walk off ..... that's good.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 08:54 PM
Ravens touchdown !!!! 23 seconds left in the 1st half.

21-10

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:07 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CzoRUsTH2TY?si=uS7q2_VlgKnvyvil" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's football baby!

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:10 PM
Zac Taylor says Burrow will likely not return tonight ...... what does that mean?

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-16-2023, 09:18 PM
Zac Taylor says Burrow will likely not return tonight ...... what does that mean?
I think it means that burrow won’t return tonight

kidding
kind of

means the bengals are ****ed

Saratoga Slim
11-16-2023, 09:22 PM
Bengals have a tough road, even with Burrow healthy. Will not be disappointed to see them fade out of the wild card picture.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:23 PM
I think it means that burrow won’t return tonight

kidding
kind of

means the bengals are ****ed

Weird he just doesn't say he's out. :idunno:

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:24 PM
Bengals have a tough road, even with Burrow healthy. Will not be disappointed to see them fade out of the wild card picture.

That would be cool ! :cool:

Official Burrow is out !!

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-16-2023, 09:28 PM
What was burrows injury ?

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:32 PM

He couldn't grip the ball .... tried and the ball just fell out of his hand.

So whatever that is :idunno:

He has a hand problem ..... social media captured him wearing a weird contraption on his hand on the plane ride to the game and then it was immediately taken down.

Who know's really. :idunno:

They probably shot him up and it wore off ..... just a guess.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 09:32 PM
Burrow’s been healthy for 2 games all year. One was against us. More **** Buffalo luck

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 09:34 PM

It was really strange. He went to throw a pass and just winced in pain and completely missed. There was no one anywhere near him and he never got hit on the play.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Lamar Jackson is hobbled with an obvious ankle injury ...... what a night.

They (Ravens) lost Andrews very early tonight.

Then some bastard on the Bengals I think Wilson used one of the hip drop tackles and everybody know's my opinion on that intentional form of tackling with the sole intent to injure .... needs to be outlawed period.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:36 PM
Burrow’s been healthy for 2 games all year. One was against us. More **** Buffalo luck
Don't believe he's gonna finish this year. :idunno:

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 09:38 PM
The Jackson injury is weird too. He runs well during the plays but clearly limps between plays.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:42 PM
The Jackson injury is weird too. He runs well during the plays but clearly limps between plays.

He got hurt early as he was going out of bounds .... looked like his ankle rolled over ...... looked awkward.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:44 PM
Ravens up 14 with just seconds remaining in the 3rd quarter.

Jackson playing through his injury ..... at least so far.

If they get up 3 TD's I'd be surprised if they didn't sit him down.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 09:45 PM
He got hurt early as he was going out of bounds .... looked like his ankle rolled over ...... looked awkward.

I missed the beginning cuz we were too busy winning at pub trivia, which had a surprisingly good turnout considering that it overlapped with the start of the local team’s game

Woodman
11-16-2023, 09:47 PM
The Ravens Bills and I forget the other team have blown leads going into the 4th quarter 3 times this year.

Well it's the 4th and the Ravens are looking like they might break that streak finally.

Just wish we could ......

- - - Updated - - -

I missed the beginning cuz we were too busy winning at pub trivia, which had a surprisingly good turnout considering that it overlapped with the start of the local team’s game
Sounds like a blast. :cheers:

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:00 PM
Jackson just doesn't look good when he runs.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:04 PM
Joe Burrow ruled out with right wrist injury

Now the question becomes: How much time will the quarterback miss?

He injured his right wrist with 5:49 remaining in the first half, grabbing his hand after throwing a 4-yard touchdown pass to Joe Mixon. Burrow landed on the wrist when Jadeveon Clowney hit him on a 9-yard completion to Mixon on the play before the touchdown.

But it appears Burrow entered the game with an injury to the hand despite not being on the injury report.

He arrived in Baltimore on Wednesday wearing something on his throwing hand. The team posted — and later deleted — an arrival video with an image of Burrow’s hand with a black fingerless sleeve on it.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:08 PM
That time Jackson looked fine running it.

Still limping a lot though.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:11 PM
Up 3TD's now it's time to pull Jackson ..... sit down Lamar. (34-13)

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:13 PM
Joe Burrow ruled out with right wrist injury

Now the question becomes: How much time will the quarterback miss?

He injured his right wrist with 5:49 remaining in the first half, grabbing his hand after throwing a 4-yard touchdown pass to Joe Mixon. Burrow landed on the wrist when Jadeveon Clowney hit him on a 9-yard completion to Mixon on the play before the touchdown.

But it appears Burrow entered the game with an injury to the hand despite not being on the injury report.

He arrived in Baltimore on Wednesday wearing something on his throwing hand. The team posted — and later deleted — an arrival video with an image of Burrow’s hand with a black fingerless sleeve on it.
What are the chances that the Bengals get fined for not reporting the injury? I’m guessing 0.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-16-2023, 10:15 PM
Well I just rewatched a YouTube video of taron Johnson’s 101 yard td return vs the ravens just to remind me of the good times

sigh

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:16 PM
Wilson really clobbered OBJr. as well.

Left shoulder injury it looks like.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:18 PM
What are the chances that the Bengals get fined for not reporting the injury? I’m guessing 0.

They should .... the league will definitely be sent a tape IMO.

We'll know in a couple days.

It needs to be completely exposed.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:18 PM
Sounds like a blast. :cheers:

It is. Before COVID, we used to go to a different place. It crowded and there were a lot of large teams of college students from Hopkins and Loyola that would kick our asses, but we had fun so we kept going.

We never went back once they opened back up. But earlier this year, they opened a new pizza joint 2 blocks from our house and started doing it there. It’s a different vibe because it isn’t really a bar- it’s just a pizzeria that has beer, wine and a couple of cocktails. It works, though. There are fewer teams and a bigger age range so we can hold our own.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:20 PM
Well I just rewatched a YouTube video of taron Johnson’s 101 yard td return vs the ravens just to remind me of the good times

sigh

That was indeed a moment !! :band: :band:

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:20 PM

sigh
I was at the game when we beat them last year.

If, by some miracle, we make the playoffs and get to them, the results are going to be a LOT different.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:21 PM
Up 3TD's now it's time to pull Jackson ..... sit down Lamar. (34-13)

I’m kinda surprised they let Lamar run it when he’s hobbled and they’re up two scores at home and playing a backup QB.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-16-2023, 10:22 PM
I was at the game when we beat them last year.

If, by some miracle, we make the playoffs and get to them, the results are going to be a LOT different.

I, too was at that game. Right behind the bench. Dawson Knox caught (actually caught) that big 3rd down catch on the game winning drive right in front of me
I was so nervous that drive, I sat the whole time because I was afraid I was gonna pass out

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:23 PM
Garbage time TD for the Bengals. 34-20 Ravens

For the life of me why would you play like that.

Bad habit IMO. :tap:

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:25 PM
I’m kinda surprised they let Lamar run it when he’s hobbled and they’re up two scores at home and playing a backup QB.

Agree .... Harbaugh a little bit stupid at times.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:25 PM
I, too was at that game. Right behind the bench. Dawson Knox caught (actually caught) that big 3rd down catch on the game winning drive right in front of me
I was so nervous that drive, I sat the whole time because I was afraid I was gonna pass out

I may have imbibed a little. When we lined up for the game winning kick and the Ravens fans started leaving en masse, I was waving obnoxiously and yelling “bye!” at them. I’m really lucky I didn’t get my ass kicked.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 10:28 PM
I may have imbibed a little. When we lined up for the game winning kick and the Ravens fans started leaving en masse, I was waving obnoxiously and yelling “bye!” at them. I’m really lucky I didn’t get my ass kicked.

Hahaha good thing that wasn’t against the eagles or you wouldn’t be here to share your dooming and glooming with us

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:30 PM

1) I may have imbibed a little. When we lined up for the game winning kick and the Ravens fans started leaving en masse, I was waving obnoxiously and yelling “bye!” at them.

2) I’m really lucky I didn’t get my ass kicked.

1):cheers: :cool:

2) I'm familiar with that sorta situation .... so I get carried away sometimes I just never could help myself.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:32 PM
Hahaha good thing that wasn’t against the eagles or you wouldn’t be here to share your dooming and glooming with us
That"s one place you need to have a case of laryngitis. :D

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:32 PM

The Eagles’ stadium is only 2 hours from me, and I have a ton of relatives just over the river in South Jersey who are Eagles fans that would go with me and let me crash after the game. I’d still never go. If I did, I’d wear neutral clothes and stay quiet.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:34 PM
The Eagles’ stadium is only 2 hours from me, and I have a ton of relatives just over the river in South Jersey who are Eagles fans that would go with me and let me crash after the game. I’d still never go. If I did, I’d wear neutral clothes and stay quiet.

Good move or laryngitis always works to your benefit as well.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 10:35 PM

Smart. Those people turned on freaking Bryce Harper…opposing fans need not apply.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:36 PM
Smart. Those people turned on freaking Bryce Harper…opposing fans need not apply.

I’m a Nationals fan so no love lost for Bryce, but your point holds true.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:38 PM
Broad Street Bullies Always

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:42 PM
Broad Street Bullies Always
Sports teams aside, Philly really is a fun town. Great food, cool places to hang out.

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 10:44 PM
Watching these excited fans on the postgame show irritates me. A year ago, that was us and those fans wanted to be in our position…. Now it is inverted.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:47 PM
Sports teams aside, Philly really is a fun town. Great food, cool places to hang out.

Historical ..... PHILLY CHEESE STEAK.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 10:54 PM
Watching these excited fans on the postgame show irritates me. A year ago, that was us and those fans wanted to be in our position…. Now it is inverted.

True. I hate losing period but I especially hate getting embarrassed in prime time as we’ve done three times this year.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 10:58 PM
True. I hate losing period but I especially hate getting embarrassed in prime time as we’ve done three times this year.

That Jet game .... the opener that one sucked hard.

Up 10 going into half time.

There were other ones but that one really blew.

Sunday .... will we finally play them minus the turnover tendency .... if we do we'll win if we don't you know the rest.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 11:14 PM
That Jet game .... the opener that one sucked hard.

Up 10 going into half time.

There were other ones but that one really blew.

Sunday .... will we finally play them minus the turnover tendency .... if we do we'll win if we don't you know the rest.

Unfortunately that game set the offensive tone for the season to date. Josh has been just meh to atrocious in every game save the three we won going away.

Skooby
11-16-2023, 11:19 PM
Cincy might be in deep crap now.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 11:37 PM

I'm sure we'll hear soon.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 11:40 PM
Unfortunately that game set the offensive tone for the season to date. Josh has been just meh to atrocious in every game save the three we won going away.

That game was so damaging when it should have been so so different ..... no killer instinct.

Mad Max
11-16-2023, 11:42 PM
Battle of the backups the rest of the way for AFC north outside of The Ravens (I’m including Pickett in the backup category :))

OpIv37
11-16-2023, 11:56 PM

Historical ..... PHILLY CHEESE STEAK.
Yeah but **** Pat’s and Geno’s. Go to Campo’s or Tony Luke’s. Also, cheesesteaks in Philly are like wings in Buffalo, ask 10 people what the best place is and you’ll get 8 different answers, and none of them will be the places the tourists go.

Also it’s more than just cheesesteaks. The soft pretzels are amazing, and we’ve found good Belgian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Puerto Rican, and of course, Italian food in Philly. So it runs the gamut.

Woodman
11-16-2023, 11:59 PM
Yeah but **** Pat’s and Geno’s. Go to Campo’s or Tony Luke’s. Also, cheesesteaks in Philly are like wings in Buffalo, ask 10 people what the best place is and you’ll get 8 different answers, and none of them will be the places the tourists go.

Also it’s more than just cheesesteaks. The soft pretzels are amazing, and we’ve found good Belgian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Puerto Rican, and of course, Italian food in Philly. So it runs the gamut.

Update: It appears that Mark Andrews season is over .... started a thread in the PFZ

Novacane
11-17-2023, 06:02 AM
Cinci will be lucky to finish 9-8 now. The Bills will be lucky to finish 9-8 to so that really doesn't matter.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-17-2023, 06:34 AM
Cinci will be lucky to finish 9-8 now. The Bills will be lucky to finish 9-8 to so that really doesn't matter.

We just need to win out and win SB

sukie
11-17-2023, 08:46 AM

If you own a bar or restaurant and you serve a crappy Philly you don’t own a bar of restaurant. Exactly the same with wings.

side Q…. Are garlic wings still popular? Used to get them down here in Florida at a place owned by a WNYer and they looked like a combo of wing and peanut stick with all the minced garlic.

Woodman
11-19-2023, 09:37 AM
Battle of the backups the rest of the way for AFC north outside of The Ravens (I’m including Pickett in the backup category :))

That's where he belongs :D

Woodman
11-19-2023, 09:40 AM
1) If you own a bar or restaurant and you serve a crappy Philly you don’t own a bar of restaurant. Exactly the same with wings.

side Q…. 2) Are garlic wings still popular? Used to get them down here in Florida at a place owned by a WNYer and they looked like a combo of wing and peanut stick with all the minced garlic.

1) True
2) Love those !!

Woodman
11-19-2023, 12:18 PM
Cards jump to an early lead 7-0

Novacane
11-19-2023, 12:19 PM
Tua fumbles lol

Woodman
11-19-2023, 12:27 PM
Raiders go up 3-0.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 12:33 PM
Refs bails out Miami on 3rd and long.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 12:34 PM
That was a guaranteed TD once the refs extended that drive. Bull ****

Woodman
11-19-2023, 12:35 PM
They've been trying all game long to do just that.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 12:41 PM
TD on a bomb to Adams! Raiders back on top!

sahlensguy
11-19-2023, 12:57 PM
Raiders stop Miami on 4th down on the 10.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 12:59 PM
Love it that it was Hill that got stuffed! Looked like he may have been favoring his groin when he got up from that play.

Buffalogic
11-19-2023, 01:02 PM
Hill hurt wrist

Novacane
11-19-2023, 01:02 PM
Wrist not the groin. Either way that punk is hurt. I'm past feeling bad for any teams injuries. We've had more than our fair share.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Waddle flexing after a 9 yard gain. Gawd, I hate these *******s

Novacane
11-19-2023, 01:28 PM
That was really pathetic of the Raiders to not even try and score a TD after the turnover.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 02:00 PM
Miami making all kinds of mistakes against a team they should be whooping. Sounds like another team we know

Novacane
11-19-2023, 02:27 PM
There's some butt ugly offense being played in Cleveland

Novacane
11-19-2023, 02:43 PM
Most of us could call better plays than some of these moronic OC's. 4th and 2 for LV. Lets try and get the bomb against Jalen Ramsey!!! We todds

ParanoidAndroid
11-19-2023, 02:48 PM
Not getting any help vs the other WC contenders. We lose today and the road is nearly impossible.

Cntrygal
11-19-2023, 03:08 PM
These Chargers WRs seemed opposed to hanging on to the ball....

Novacane
11-19-2023, 03:11 PM
Not getting any help vs the other WC contenders. We lose today and the road is nearly impossible.

That's a given no matter how the other games went.

Novacane
11-19-2023, 03:13 PM
Chargers lose. Raiders lose. That helps us in the WC.

Cntrygal
11-19-2023, 03:14 PM
That's a given no matter how the other games went.

Yeah, I just have to roll my eyes every time I hear someone say, "They just need to handle their business and it'll work out"... How many times have we seen that happen in our lifetime??? 6?

Novacane
11-19-2023, 03:22 PM
Giants fans are pissed. They can't even tank right lol

Woodman
11-19-2023, 11:36 PM
Big big game tonight :D

Damn I'm up late again:wtf:

Took the Chiefs want the Eagles obviously!

Woodman
11-19-2023, 11:38 PM

The Broncos would of been a great add to the list.

notacon
11-20-2023, 01:31 PM

I would have much rather the Raiders beat Miami. Chargers are for **** (stupidly I picked them this week (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263759-2023-Weekly-Picks?p=5061432&viewfull=1#post5061432) despite not trusting them in the least). The Raiders are no threat to get even close to a WC (even if they beat Miami). They still have to play KC twice...and they could easily make LA Chargers look better than they are.

Even after a bye, Miami shows how they are very beatable and the likelihood of another late season swoon is quite high.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 02:57 PM
I would have much rather the Raiders beat Miami. Chargers are for **** (stupidly I picked them this week (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263759-2023-Weekly-Picks?p=5061432&viewfull=1#post5061432) despite not trusting them in the least). The Raiders are no threat to get even close to a WC (even if they beat Miami). They still have to play KC twice...and they could easily make LA Chargers look better than they are.

Even after a bye, Miami shows how they are very beatable and the likelihood of another late season swoon is quite high.
We beat em (Raiders) .... so I'd have enjoyed a Miami loss just a bit more :squish:

Woodman
11-20-2023, 05:10 PM
Picked the Chiefs want the Eagles tonight !!

YardRat
11-20-2023, 07:00 PM
I love watching Philly play, but can't stand KC. What a conundrum.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 07:30 PM
raining steady.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 07:33 PM
TD KC DAMMIT.

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 08:12 PM
Mahomes sucks. Throws way too many picks

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:28 PM
14-7 Chiefs ....

OpIv37
11-20-2023, 08:30 PM
6-7 here we come.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:34 PM
too much time left for KC.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:36 PM
Another dropped pass by KC.

Oh crap !!

penalty on Philly.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:40 PM
17-7 Chiefs ... thanks to some terrible coaching by Philly .. hope they repeat that against us.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:42 PM
5 sacks of Hurts already this 1st half ..... that OL has been a sieve.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:00 PM
wow they just keep running it right up their ass.

great discipline.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:03 PM
Mecole Hardman questionable to return with thumb injury

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 09:05 PM
I hope Kielce has another TE University. I want Kincaid to go learn from the best.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:14 PM
Some of these dolts don't know how to run a route ..... entertaining. :lol:

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:15 PM
I hope Kielce has another TE University. I want Kincaid to go learn from the best.
From what I'm seeing this kid is a natural .... just scratching the surface.

Get ready for some real good football from him period.

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 09:16 PM
Some of these dolts don't know how to run a route ..... entertaining. :lol:

Indeed. The Chefs better look out, although they’ve dominated this game in pretty much every category they haven’t been able to put it away on the scoreboard

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:21 PM
Eagles finally .... still down 17-14.

sukie
11-20-2023, 09:22 PM
That had a nice run by swift and that final Hurts keep.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:23 PM
Indeed. The Chefs better look out, although they’ve dominated this game in pretty much every category they haven’t been able to put it away on the scoreboard

The end should be good ..... time to **** or get off the pot now. :D

BuffaloBlitz83
11-20-2023, 09:44 PM
Sloppy game if these are the 2 best bet I'm not impressed.

Both teams were stronger last season

Billscusey
11-20-2023, 09:47 PM
I guess we are getting the “Angry Eagles” this weekend.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 09:57 PM
Can they keep KC out of the end zone?

Woodman
11-20-2023, 10:01 PM
Fun to watch em screw the Chiefs.

Billscusey
11-20-2023, 10:04 PM
Eagles need a score here. Chiefs in 4-down territory is too easy.

Billscusey
11-20-2023, 10:07 PM
Wow, that was awful.

Novacane
11-20-2023, 10:10 PM
Here come the refs to bail out KC

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 10:15 PM
Good thing for the rest of the AFC that the Chiefs have no WRs

Novacane
11-20-2023, 10:17 PM
No flags? It's a miracle!

Woodman
11-20-2023, 10:17 PM
YES !!!!!!!

cookie G
11-20-2023, 10:19 PM
The Eagles put everyone deep, just so they wouldn't get a bogus 5 yard/automatic first down call for defensive holding.

Smart work.

Billscusey
11-20-2023, 10:20 PM
Good thing for the rest of the AFC that the Chiefs have no WRs

That was a wild miss.

Novacane
11-20-2023, 10:22 PM
Mahomes needs more than Kelsey

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 10:22 PM
That was a wild miss.

That was a Gabe Davis PLUS Dawson Knox miss

- - - Updated - - -

I may bet the house on a prop bet that the Chefs are taking a WR with their first pick

Woodman
11-20-2023, 10:23 PM
11 won't forget that one !

Woodman
11-20-2023, 10:25 PM

Kelce looks beat up and tired.

No he's not enough ..... they have such an easy schedule it's unbelievable.

notacon
11-21-2023, 12:53 PM
That KC v Philly game had echos of many of the Bills shortcomings this season.

QB throwing a boneheaded INT in the red zone (Mahomes hardly ever does those, while Josh sometimes (boneheaded INT's not necessarily in the red zone) has made it a feature).

QB off target

WR's dropping balls that hit their hands. That miss in the 4th Q was epically bad.

TE fumbling the ball in red zone.

Result....lose a close game they should have won.

sahlensguy
11-21-2023, 04:57 PM
'KC has a QB problem' thread, coming...

Cntrygal
11-22-2023, 05:40 AM

Per Dan Patrick... KC has a WR problem... Mahomes is being let down by them.

YardRat
11-22-2023, 06:01 AM
Good. I hope KC is on the way down, I'm tired of all them.

notacon
11-22-2023, 01:08 PM
Except the Chiefs do NOT have a "QB problem".

The issues we see from Josh Allen WAY too much are RARE with Mahomes. Very rare.

Woodman
11-22-2023, 01:10 PM
Except the Chiefs do NOT have a "QB problem".

The issues we see from Josh Allen WAY too much are RARE with Mahomes. Very rare.

His problem is his support in particular his WR's.

Woodman
11-22-2023, 01:14 PM
Good. I hope KC is on the way down, I'm tired of all them.

Missing Tyreek Hill a lot more lately and a healthy Kelce is my observation ..... just looks gassed to me .... the opponents are working him over and taking him away much more than ever before and that's not about to change.